Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? (755 Views)

Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer / 2018: Don't Be A Wailer, Zombie, Igbo Or Afonja. Just Be Nigerian / EFCC Replies A Nigerian Wailer In An Epic Tweet (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
For the past 2 weeks now, my area has been on a total blackout and I'm just wondering if this is only affecting my area or is it a nationwide blackout. If it's a nationwide blackout, please can someone tell us what the cause is. I don't want to believe that Buhari is seriously targeting my area just to subject us to perpetual suffering. it's Christmas for Christ sake!!! and I believe, in the euphoria of this Christmas, the govt should work double just to make us the citizens happy and not the other way around... Buhari and fashola, please bless us with electricity.
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by Nasa28(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
its a pity. but instead of wailing, check my signature
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nasa28:
its a pity. but instead of wailing, check my signature
If you could be and advocate of money double after MMM incident, I'm afraid to tell you that you need help. "no insult intended, bro",
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by GMBuhari: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Being a wailer is a choice

Two things I noticed, you said your area, meaning other areas have power did Buhari specifically target your area for blackout Hahahahahahahahah, unless Dasuki, Jonathan or Dokubo lives there, highly unlikely
But then it takes genius level mumurity to even conceive the idea that the President is targeting your area

Have you complained to power authorities? I guess your answer is no

and when your brothers were bombing pipelines, I bet you were applauding them for doing a good job since you believe violence and oil is the language Nigeria understands

It's just cause and effect

Siddon dere dey roast, seun go transfer light come your area

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ekoonibaje4life: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
GMBuhari:

Two things I noticed, you said your area, meaning other areas have power did Buhari specifically target your area for blackout Hahahahahahahahah, unless Dasuki, Jonathan or Dokubo lives there, highly unlikely
But then it takes genius level mumurity to even conceive the idea that the President is targeting your area

and when your brothers were bombing pipelines, I bet you were applauding them for doing a good job since you believe violence and oil is the language Nigeria understands

wetin dis one dey yarn?!

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by Nasa28(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
ozoebuka1:
If you could be and advocate of money double after MMM incident, I'm afraid to tell you that you need help. "no insult intended, bro",

hahahahaha. you think so?
hope people that still put there money in the bank need help also because many lost fortunes to dead banks.

Do not want to talk about shares yet.

MOREOVER, MMM has not crashed yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
GMBuhari:

everything is not politics bro... the only people having light in my area now are those using "33" I'm just complaining here just to see if someone could just give me a hint on why it has been so and not for any political reasons so, chillax bro.
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nasa28:

hahahahaha. you think so?
hope people that still put there money in the bank need help also because many lost fortunes to dead banks.

Do not want to talk about shares yet.

MOREOVER, MMM has not crashed yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, if mmm comes back Fine but to me, I'd rather work and see my money multiply than use my money and do "try your luck."
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by idupaul: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
ozoebuka1:
For the past 2 weeks now, my area has been on a total blackout and I'm just wondering if this is only affecting my area or is it a nationwide blackout. If it's a nationwide blackout, please can someone tell us what the cause is. I don't want to believe that Buhari is seriously targeting my area just to subject us to perpetual suffering. it's Christmas for Christ sake!!! and I believe, in the euphoria of this Christmas, the govt should work double just to make us the citizens happy and not the other way around... Buhari and fashola, please bless us with electricity.

My area didn't have light for 8 straight days ,it just came back today and it was taken after 3 hours

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by idupaul: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
GMBuhari:

Tortoise
Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by dosk: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wail on bro.. wail on
Power improved when this administration started and some people felt it is the right time to blow up the pipe lines and many rejoiced.
Foolishness at it peak
I guess they never knew that they are blowing up our common heritage
Now we don't hv light and are parents are being owed salaries
The better truth is
BOMB ALL D PIPES YOU WANT, PMB And his FAMILY WILL NEVER FEEL THE (DIRECT) IMPACT.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

My area didn't have light for 8 straight days ,it just came back today and it was taken after 3 hours
theres hope for you guys...they should just give us for 3 hours too, that will reassure us that there's Hope.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Not Be A Wailer??? by ozoebuka1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
dosk:
Wail on bro.. wail on
Power improved when this administration started and some people felt it is the right time to blow up the pipe lines and many rejoiced.
Foolishness at it peak
I guess they never knew that they are blowing up our common heritage
Now we don't hv light and are parents are being owed salaries
The better truth is
BOMB ALL D PIPES YOU WANT, PMB And his FAMILY WILL NEVER FEEL THE (DIRECT) IMPACT.
Buhari should correct all the anomalies so that no one will venture bombing pipe lines. riots, revolts, etc arise only when the government of the day is underperforming... I'm not supporting those that were bombing our pipelines but I will still blame Buhari for giving them reasons to bomb the pipelines.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc And Communism / pp / Buhari's State Of Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives govt 72hrs Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.