Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? (15104 Views)

Only Christian Have Right To Kill - According To My RCCG Pastor / Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? / Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by DonEffiong(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
well for me, yes i have seen and experience it several times and it all happen when i was a kid i was stung by a centipede in the middle of the night and my whole head swell up, i couldn't sleep or do anything meanwhile i couldn't shout or tell anyone because i was unable to speak and again everybody where fast asleep, while still struggling in serious pain i slept off, then deep down in my dream i saw a man he looks just like my father he walked to me as i was sleeping and asked me Son what is wrong why is your head swelling as i couldn't speak i was speaking with my heart, then he ask me not to worry that he will solve the issue meanwhile i was praying heavily in my heart because have been hearing of stories of what happen to those that insect stings, so i the man was speaking He pick up the lantern that was use to light the room open the kerosene tank pick a little with his fore finger rob it on same spot that i was stung then he ask me to go back to bed that i will be fine....and surely when i woke up in the morning all i could see was just a little painless scratch on the spot i was stung within a week the scratch was gone and i was as good as new..and many more

how about you?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by ovaRAYted(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Everybody has personally seen and experienced it.

Every hour we're still alive is a miracle wink

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by bazzyblings: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
.God of Shiloh

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by excellent2013(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by omophunky(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Being alive is enough miracle. smiley

8 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by dani1luv: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
ovaRAYted:

10,000 likes.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by xynerise: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sure....I fell off a storey building when I was 4 and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing happened to me

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Silentscreamer(f): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by mcmurphy132(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
everyone is a miracle.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by kindnyce(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me sit tight and watch the DRAMA

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Chrisrare: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Miracles happen all d time.. But its definitely not d work of a God or a supernatural being but just shear luck, hardwork or coincidence.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by kolnel: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes
I slept yesterday to wake up today
Glory be to God

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by sustainus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
yes, I have experience it
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by alBHAGDADI: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
yes
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Kondomatic(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
ovaRAYted:

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
I believe in miracles....I have had personal experiences of some....But OP about your miracle.... you sound like a Kid with fever and had feverish dreams ......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by DandyWalker(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
God performed a lot of miracles concerning my exams in the medical school. I graduated "unscathed". If you were not in my shoes, you won't appreciate the miracles.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Theoritical(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yea sure... Me living today is a miracle. I don't need to research what testimony is, I am bundles of testimony

4 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by bros12345: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
yes
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
My second name is miracle

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm on steady experiencing , Meanwhile check my signature
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
What is miracle to you is normal to someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Horlufemi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
I
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Pavore9: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Everyday is my miracle.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by DrayZee: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Meanwhile has anyone else noticed miniature memes in the emoticons section...like sad and shocked

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
I thought you would say you turned water into a wine. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
DandyWalker:
God performed a lot of miracles concerning my exams in the medical school. I graduated "unscathed". If you were not in my shoes, you won't appreciate the miracles.
You mean God gave you an expo?That is cheating Na.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by claremont(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
If God allows you to live at the expense of others who have died, then he is not very merciful. The people who died deserve a miracle as well, and the fact that you celebrate your being alive at the expense of others, makes you a sadomasochist. You are not much different from the dude that celebrated his wedding in Maiduguri in pompous fashion, when all around him are refugees living in abysmal squalour.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.