Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations (33611 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by kabsedokenneth(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Muma Gee responds to husband's cheating accusations

It seems marriage between singer, Muma Gee and her actor husband, Prince Eke, is facing hard times as the actor ranted on his social media page recently that his wife abandoned their kids and ‘ran off to Abuja with God knows who’. Shortly after, he put up another post where he said he was a single father of three.

However, in a brief telephone chat with Saturday Beats, Muma, who initially said she wasn’t ready to comment on the issue, said she was in Abuja but strictly for her career.

“Are you saying I shouldn’t do my work again because I am married? I am in Abuja and I came to work. I have a show here. In fact, I am in a meeting right now. I don’t have any problem with whatever he says.

When asked if she actually abandoned her children she said, “I have no comment. I have a new album, let him help me and market it. It is this kind of controversy that we are looking for right now,” she said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/abuja-show-muma-gee/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

2 Shares

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by bluesky30(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
I no dei put mouth for husband and wife matter ooooooooh

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by kabsedokenneth(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
bluesky30:
I no dei put mouth for husband and wife matter ooooooooh

naso ooo,
buh we qo de spy small small, since dem talk say dem be celeb

9 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by kollintin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
nigeria celeb and controversies are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by angelTI(f): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
kollintin:
nigeria celeb and controversies are like 5 and 6

Someone should help with that Zuma meme abeg

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Realhommie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
angelTI:

Someone should help with that Zuma meme abeg
Here...

61 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Doctorfitz: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
So she shouldn't do her work abi? Please let her do her work ooo. #softwork......ROTFL

Well maybe it's time to do some DNA sequencing.... Chai women!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Idydarling(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
soft work

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by HCF(m): 3:17am On Dec 19, 2016
kabsedokenneth:

“Are you saying I shouldn’t do my work again because I am married? I am in Abuja and I came to work. I have a show here. In fact, I am in a meeting right now. I don’t have any problem with whatever he says.

“I have no comment. I have a new album, let him help me and market it. It is this kind of controversy that we are looking for right now.”

...and the OP says this response would melt my heart?.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by LesbianBoy(m): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2016
OP her response didn't melt my heart o! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by cassidy1996(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2016
HCF:

...and the OP says this response would melt my heart?. shocked
seconded...

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by strangest(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Madam, your kids need you more... Money is good but family matters...

Don't cry when another person replace you in the other room.

30 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Came: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Does she look like she cares if she is being replaced? She just use the guy gett wetin she want... The children....,, finish.... Can the man take care of the family single handedly. If na the man dey waka up and down people no go talk ooooo, dem go say na business him dey do make family for chop.

29 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Talk2Bella(f): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2016
I know muma loves this man, he's just feeling insecured, he knows the way he got into muma's life maybe he's seeing signs someone else might be plying that same route grin and Muma doesn't look like the kinda lady who would abandon her kids

Between he's a house husband let him earn his keep cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by awoo47: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2016

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Promismike(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Epic response! These woman is wise. "It is these controversy we are looking for. I have a new album. Let him help me and market it" These is called making good use of a bad moment.

12 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2016
yu too muma gee why re flirting around if yur husband no see he no go talk yu better stop it

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by ddaammyy(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2016
We are watching on shocked cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Bhuldoxxa(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Insecurity!!!
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Richking98(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Crazy mother....you left your children at home because of money(career)..
after all the money you make no be the children you go still you ham take care..

Meanwhile in other news...

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by blackaxe78: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
This woman go make sense for bed with her legs raised up .. shocked

Better ponmo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by KINGwax007(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
cool

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Not everyone should be married.

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by nairaman66(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Women working hard since 23 BC

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by philip0906(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I know muma loves this man, he's just feeling insecured, he knows the way he got into muma's life maybe he's seeing signs someone else might be plying that same route grin and Muma doesn't look like the kinda lady who would abandon her kids
Between he's a house husband let him earn his keep cheesy
You and useless yarns... Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2016
when marriage was marriage na in front of family man dey propose to woman,
and if woman says yes family go accept the kola in accord
when marriage was marriage, na family members dey resolve marital issues

but today
marriage proposal na inside shopping mall, inside train, inside beer-palour, at bus-stop, etc
man go kneel down and woman go dey flash ring for camera,
bridesmaids will be flashing booooobs and bottom as wedding pictures

tomorrow if one partner squeezes toothpaste na 4 social media dem go settle am, and divorce follows subsequently.

I taya!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by johnmattew: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2016
despite marrying her @ old age?

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by LecciGucci: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2016
sad
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by femi4: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2016
nairaman66:
Women working hard since 23 BC
That's not how to work hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Wears Make-Up Like A Woman (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.