Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations (33622 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Greedgod: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I know muma loves this man, he's just feeling insecured, he knows the way he got into muma's life maybe he's seeing signs someone else might be plying that same route grin and Muma doesn't look like the kinda lady who would abandon her kids

Between he's a house husband let him earn his keep cheesy
leme talk to bella
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Duru009(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2016
This is what happens when you marry a woman older than you.......

Guys be warmed.......

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by kagel: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2016
strangest:
Madam, your kids need you more... Money is good but family matters...

Don't cry when another person replace you in the other room.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?, SO SHE SHOULD NOT MAKE MONEY? DID YOU THINK THE HUSBAND IS ALL THAT CAPABLE FINANCIALLY AND SHE CHOOSES TO WORRY HERSELF OVER PROMOTING HER ALBUM,? CAN YOU TAKE A LOOK AT TONTO DIKE, HOW SHE HAS DECIDED TO TAKE HER HOME SERIOUS BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY,. PRINCE EKE SHOULD GROW UP AND HANDLE HIS MARRIAGE AS A MAN AND STOP COMPLANING LIKE A WOMAN, OR HE CAN GET A NANNY.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by alaskido(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2016
This is why I do not like Celebrity marriage. From the pictures I see, this woman looks older than the guy self o. shocked
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Greedgod: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Idydarling:
soft work
ur work is softer , ur email ?
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Greedgod: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2016
blackaxe78:
This woman go make sense for bed with her legs raised up .. shocked

Better ponmo!
correct guy
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Richiy(f): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2016
When couples don't get their long-term goals right, such is bound to happen.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by purem(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Women geh prob
1 man nodey plz dem layelaye

She kom dey lie 2 cover up yeye woman

Mean while her 1st dorta go b like.............

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by olaolaking: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2016
alaskido:
This is why I do not like Celebrity marriage. From the pictures I see, this woman looks older than the guy self o . shocked
.. and so?

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by nigeriantrend: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Celebrity marraige and breakup means thesame thing to me
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2016
kennygee:
Not everyone should be married.

Aunty, good morning! i feel ur pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by bellenornor(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Muma Gee?? What's her popular hit track again?

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Philinho(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
no wonder we have widows all over d place... most of them are killers

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by alizma: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2016
3mnths old baby is at home and this one is talking about one stupid career.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by strangest(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
kagel:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?, SO SHE SHOULD NOT MAKE MONEY? DID YOU THINK THE HUSBAND IS ALL THAT CAPABLE FINANCIALLY AND SHE CHOOSES TO WORRY HERSELF OVER PROMOTING HER ALBUM,? CAN YOU TAKE A LOOK AT TONTO DIKE, HOW SHE HAS DECIDED TO TAKE HER HOME SERIOUS BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY,. PRINCE EKE SHOULD GROW UP AND HANDLE HIS MARRIAGE AS A MAN AND STOP COMPLANING LIKE A WOMAN, OR HE CAN GET A NANNY.

Let her make money... Its good... Let her get a nanny... Its good... But no one should come and cry here when the baby gets improper care... When the nanny beats the hell out of her.... You like many ladies have forgotten that God created you to assist the man at home and not frolicking around... Her choice though

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by AntiWailer: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2016
HCF:

...and the OP says this response would melt my heart?.
shocked

I taya oo..

I be dey think say na only me get stone heart.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by obataokenwa(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
look at the second picture very well. that guy married an old woman. let him move on hate and look for a younger girl and marry.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by madjune(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Be like bros enter one chance for this marriage o.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by bettercreature(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
kollintin:
nigeria celeb and controversies are like 5 and 6
They all want to live large like dangote,reason most of them ventures into prostitution.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by kollintin(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
bettercreature:
They all want to live large like dangote,reason most of them ventures into prostitution.
hmmmmmmmmmm kinda true
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Halo22: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
When the guy man go marry muma, him no no say it would be hard for him to control a fellow celeb......Besides the woman fresh nah
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by policy12: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lucin:
when marriage was marriage na in front of family man dey propose to woman,
and if woman says yes family go accept the kola in accord
when marriage was marriage, na family members dey resolve marital issues

but today
marriage proposal na inside shopping mall, inside train, inside beer-palour, at bus-stop, etc
man go kneel down and woman go dey flash ring for camera,
bridesmaids will be flashing booooobs and bottom as wedding pictures

tomorrow if one partner squeezes toothpaste na 4 social media dem go settle am, and divorce follows subsequently.

I taya!!!

You got me thinking you are right...also when marriage was marriage harmony is d order of d day today marriage is all abt money,

When marriage was marriage it's usually for better for worst, today marriage is for better for stay for worst for go.

When marriage was marriage prayer matter now marriage is for the highest payer.

When marriage was marriage parent are involved but now marriage social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by uzuede4(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
bluesky30:
I no dei put mouth for husband and wife matter ooooooooh
My sister, you don talk am finish. Dem go still settle. sad
bluesky30:
I no dei put mouth for husband and wife matter ooooooooh
My sister, you don talk am finish. Dem go still settle.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by remi144(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
komon madam muna sharap u dah can du anytin for konji...Princeeke sori ooo,I advised you to marry chidiebere dah village girl u no gree...smellymouth n classcaptain pls abeg come n reconcile dem both.you both we're appointed by ladyF herself.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by uzuede4(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Came:
Does she look like she cares if she is being replaced? She just use the guy gett wetin she want... The children....,, finish.... Can the man take care of the family single handedly. If na the man dey waka up and down people no go talk ooooo, dem go say na business him dey do make family for chop.
No mind dem angry
Came:
Does she look like she cares if she is being replaced? She just use the guy gett wetin she want... The children....,, finish.... Can the man take care of the family single handedly. If na the man dey waka up and down people no go talk ooooo, dem go say na business him dey do make family for chop.
No mind dem
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by nairaman66(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
femi4:
That's not how to work hard

You missed my point! I meant the other way round. Bedmatics
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by uzuede4(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
johnmattew:
despite marrying her @ old age?
Is she your senior? How do you know she is old? sad
johnmattew:
despite marrying her @ old age?
Is she your senior? How do you know she is old?
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Koboland(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
lazy guy
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yeyebrities and their drama!
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by Eljefeoflagos(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
When money no dey... in Timaya's voice....even your wif go run away.
Re: Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations by McPerry(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
nawa oo people get hair shaa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare Mubarak, Tallest Male Model In Nigeria Sizzles In Vintage Inspired Photos / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.