Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Php And Mysql Guru Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Php And Mysql Guru Needed (855 Views)

PHP And Mysql Programmer Needed / Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql / We Are Shopping J2me, Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php And Mysql Guru Needed by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2009
anyone in the house who can take a person that has knowledge about php and mysql deeply for one day final touch pls drop ur contact.
Re: Php And Mysql Guru Needed by cmdimkpa(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hello,

I have a PHP/MySQL guru who can put you through the course in the shortest possible time, provided you are dedicated and ready to fund the lesson. The course normally goes for 50,000 but call me on 0703-087-0839 so we can negotiate.

Cheers,

Mike C.D.
Re: Php And Mysql Guru Needed by lojik(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
phptutor@afrisoft.org

Get trained by d best in the industry at an affordable price.
Re: Php And Mysql Guru Needed by segsalerty(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
since u are looking for a deep knowledge , just follow me chat on segsalerty@yahoo.com and see what i have for u !
ok ?
Re: Php And Mysql Guru Needed by quadrillio(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2009
wus:

anyone in the house who can take a person that has knowledge about php and mysql deeply for one day final touch pls drop your contact.

am trying to understand above text, cos I find it hard to see a final touch in programming, you keep on fine-tuning, day-in day-out.

am sure u know what u want.

SAFE.
Re: Php And Mysql Guru Needed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
quadrillio:

am trying to understand above text, cos I find it hard to see a final touch in programming, you keep on fine-tuning, day-in day-out.

am sure u know what u want.

SAFE.
same here too.

(1) (Reply)

Php Programming Jobs / Hr And Payroll Application At Your Door Step / Facebook Video Downloader Ios App For Sale With Sourcecode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.