Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql (2289 Views)

Need Programming Books On Php And Mysql, Contact Me / Free Programming Ebook On Php, Python, Java, Actionscript, C, C++, Javascript / Urgent! Someone To Train On Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by SUCCEED3: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hello NL Programmers,

I'm new to PHP and Mysql and I'm currently working on a small personal project to get myself up to speed.

However, I need good E-books on PHP and Mysql to aid my learning. I've downloaded some online, but they are quite old with publish dates of up to 8 - 9 years, I haven't been able to get more recent ones.

Kindly assist with more recent E-books by sending them to succeed001@yahoo.com

Also please what's the best site for buying technology books online and having them delivered to your address in Lagos?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
I just forwarded a PHP and "MYSQL bible" to you.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by SUCCEED3: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
afam4eva:

Thanks a million @Afam, my YIM just notified me I got a new mail, it sure would be yours. Thanks for the speedy response.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
SUCCEED!:

Thanks a million @Afam, my YIM just notified me I got a new mail, it sure would be yours. Thanks for the speedy response.

You're welcome. if you need more just let me know. I could have sent more but my server is slow at the moment. Cheers.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by SUCCEED3: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Afam, I just replied your mail, kindly check.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
I've just sent another one. I'll send more when my server speed improves.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by Khoded(m): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2011
Pls am new to php pls I also nid books, and is there any outlets or books stores where someone can get book on it in Lagos.thanks, khoded_d@yahoo.com, trsg2001@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by olabukola: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
I want to learn how to build a website pls which book will i need as a starter.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by degee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
afam4eva:

I need this one too, plz.
degee147@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by dming(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
afam4eva:

I've just sent another one. I'll send more when my server speed improves.
@afam4eva pls send to mykeljell@yahoo.com also. 10x
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by slick708(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
afam pls can u send me d books too snowball708@yahoo.com .thankx
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by hyelhira: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Please send all the PHP/MySQL materials to hyelhira247@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
Suceed, saw your PM.

I will recommend you learn the basics and then decide if you want to go with a framework.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Top Up Apis For Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN 5% Discount No Setup Fees / Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me / Generate Your Web Applications With Just Few Clicks With Phprad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.