Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) (28687 Views)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Worships At Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly / Governor Ikpeazu Worships At SDA Hiltop Church In Aba (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Okerekecj(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's laudatory of the VP to be lending his name in Churches. But what is of more important to me is doing it right always regardless.
Let him remind his boss PMB of the appalling economic downturn this administration has subjected the poor masses who cannot afford a day meal.
Let him accelerate every effort in rescuing us all plz

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by klax(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls let this man called Osibanjo stop climbing and standing in any altar plsss. He has nothing to say or to offer you can not serve 2 master, enough of this deceit pls.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Osinbajo Please stop abusing our standards if you choose to go the 8th mile go on your own, cause we left you on your own you're feeling guilty. Why spread the virus and present Christianity in tainted image.. You have your Church stay there

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Jakasibo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:
Chai, it's good too have money o. See beta MFM, we re still finding it hard to get a beta keyboard over here. embarassed
Their own prayer go be like....

Pastor - "Every power denying me my contracts, die in the name of Jesus"

Congregation - "Ever fundamental power, or economical power, denying me my federal contracts, I say die. Yes! Die now, c'mon die, I don't like it. You're too wicked, it's unfair, Die!"

...... But In my own church

Pastor - "open your mouth wide like the gate of hell and shout this prayer like you lost your school fees..... Say, powers of my father's house eating my glory like chin-chin, you must be mad, diiiieeeee!"

Congregation - " powers of my father's house and mother's house eating my glory like chin-chin, you are maaad . . Die! Die!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!!! By fire, by thunder. Dieeeeee"
Hahahaha guy u funny die aswear!!
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jakasibo:
Hahahaha guy u funny die aswear!!

It's like peak, it's me... I no fit control am grin
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by DAVECENA(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
spencekat:
Pastor Felix Adedeji Peters with Prof.Osibanjo in the first picture.Pastor Felix was my senior regional overseer(SRO) before he was transferred to Abuja.I appreciate God for His grace upon Pastor Felix.

Wonderful.Do you know Pastor Tayo Olatunji(SRO) Midwest Region 6
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by samuelUMOH(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=feodan post=52041500]Going from churches to churches all in the name of Vp, I don't believe this man is still in christ. Because politics is a dirty game, may the Lord bless everyone dat's reading this. [AMEN] [/quoteIf did not attend any church you go complain now he attended church service you are still lamenting ! Are you his God to know if he is in Christ or not ? Be concern about your own spiritual life than assessing the man
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by adem30: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
feodan:
Going from churches to churches all in the name of Vp, I don't believe this man is still in christ. Because politics is a dirty game, may the Lord bless everyone dat's reading this. [AMEN]

Really?

So Politics is a dirty game, but when they put a Muslim in a position you will wail and when you see one Christian in a position you will Castigate and bring him down.

You need deliverance
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by adem30: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
klax:
Pls let this man called Osibanjo stop climbing and standing in any altar plsss. He has nothing to say or to offer you can not serve 2 master, enough of this deceit pls.

So because he is a VP he is now serving another God right?.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by mtto(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:
Chai, it's good too have money o. See beta MFM, we re still finding it hard to get a beta keyboard over here. embarassed

Congregation - "Ever fundamental power, or economical power, denying me my federal contracts, I say die. Yes! Die now, c'mon die, I don't like it. You're too wicked, it's unfair, Die!"

Pastor - "open your mouth wide like the gate of hell and shout this prayer like you lost your school fees..... Say, powers of my father's house eating my glory like chin-chin, you must be mad, diiiieeeee!"

Congregation - " powers of my father's house and mother's house eating my glory like chin-chin, you are maaad . . Die! Die!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!!! By fire, by thunder. Dieeeeee"
I don laugh tire..so you funny like this.

Na oreolusegun call me say make i go see the commedy stunt wey you pull for here..
alaiye me you're too funny

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by CSTR13: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Opakan2:
see fine God fearing pastor plus professor.. the next GCFR

wey Ipob yewts want PMB to replace with Kalu a petty thief or is it Rochas d underachiever.. those guys sef
I wonder the kind of weed they take
It would be easier for a camel to become president than osibanjo.
The okorocha you are insulting has more voting value than any yoruba man alive.
If you think osibanjo will ever become president, you and your disgraced tinubu should go and put him there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by assana: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
so what if he worship with MFM, ki ni big deal
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:
Mr Yemi shouldn't be allowed at mfm, he should go back to his redeem church, mfm don't deal with corrupt and phony people..
Gosh, some people can be so petty and ridiculous! How's he corrupt or phony? He has embezzled your money before or he has swindled you? The man doesn't even sign budget. Now that MFM allowed him, you can petition Dr. Olukoya. It's still a fresh occurrence since the visit was today... Email your complaints to them.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Trapnews: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
JonSnow:
Mere commissioner grin
undecided

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by God2man(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Interesting pics. Celebrating the Vp and his wife.

God bless MFM Abuja.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ahmed0336:
like seriously!!!! Are you kidding me right now? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by God2man(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:

God is not a joker. It sounds like a joke but it is a serious prayer.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:

Gosh, some people can be so petty and ridiculous! How's he corrupt or phony? He has embezzled your money before or he has swindled you? The man doesn't even sign budget. Now that MFM allowed him, you can petition Dr. Olukoya. It's still a fresh occurrence since the visit was today... Email your complaints to them.
I won't trade words with zombies, never!!!
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

I won't trade words with zombies, never!!!
Am a human being not a zombie. Yea, when people don't have any sensible backing to support a spurious and stupid claim, they mostly claim not to want to trade words. Btw, who wants to trade words with you before? Just jog along.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
God2man:

God is not a joker. It sounds like a joke but it is a serious prayer.

Boss, I understand. May God forgive me if this joke is a sin, but I'm very serious. I've been to wealthy MFM branches as well as the upcoming ones, that's just the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
mtto:

I don laugh tire..so you funny like this.

Na oreolusegun call me say make i go see the commedy stunt wey you pull for here..
alaiye me you're too funny

Thank you oga mi, it's not my fault sir. Wen I was coming from heaven, angel just gimme d comedy talent as bonus. Too many talents, kí Ọlọ́run sha nù wá. cool
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:

Am a human being not a zombie. Yea, when people don't have any sensible backing to support a spurious and stupid claim, they mostly claim not to want to trade words. Btw, who wants to trade words with you before? Just jog along.
Prove to me you are human and not a zombie!!! You this ass licker!!!
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

Prove to me you are human and not a zombie!!! You this ass licker!!!
Let's say human beings are sensible and has the ability to make sensible comments they can defend and when they are backed to a corner they don't throw tantrums like a little child. Humans are smart, zombies aren't. Am sure I did justice to that, boy.
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by mtto(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:

Thank you oga mi, it's not my fault sir. Wen I was coming from heaven, angel just gimme d comedy talent as bonus. Too many talents, kí Ọlọ́run sha nù wá. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oya go join basketmouth, bovi and the likes..dont kill the talent

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
mtto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oya go join basketmouth, bovi and the likes..dont kill the talent
I'm working on it sir, may the Lord shine is light on us.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by SANCTO: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:

Congregation - "Every fundamental power, or economical power, denying me my federal contracts, I say die. Yes! Die now, c'mon die, I don't like it. You're too wicked, it's unfair, Die!"

u re funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by laudate: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
coolshegs10:

Congregation - "Every fundamental power, or economical power, denying me my federal contracts, I say die. Yes! Die now, c'mon die, I don't like it. You're too wicked, it's unfair, Die!"

MFM members are some of the greatest hypocrites in town. sad They will cheat other people, refuse to settle their bills, pretend not to hear you when you ask them to pay what they owe... then they will run to church and pray fire-fire and fall down and die prayers.

Do they think they can deceive God?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:

Let's say human beings are sensible and has the ability to make sensible comments they can defend and when they are backed to a corner they don't throw tantrums like a little child. Humans are smart, zombies aren't. Am sure I did justice to that, boy.
Human beings are sensible, but you are far from being sensible with your first comment on my post, so when I called you a zombie, it wasn't a mistake... You are nothing but a numskull licking Mr. Osinbajo black as$ grin
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by SANCTO: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
spencekat:
Pastor Felix Adedeji Peters with Prof.Osibanjo in the first picture.Pastor Felix was my senior regional overseer(SRO) before he was transferred to Abuja.I appreciate God for His grace upon Pastor Felix.
so u worshipped at Rumuola, PH. The man is humility personified. He was not party to MFM Church tribal politics. I love him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by dearnony55(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
saints2:
VP Professor Yemi Osinbajo today worshipped at the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church Utako, Abuja. He admonished the congregation to remain steadfast and committed in all their doings and above all, believe in Nigeria. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/vice-pres-yemi-osibanjo-worships-at-mfm.html

using this lil time to surface on d media b4 2019
Re: Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

Human beings are sensible, but you are far from being sensible with your first comment on my post, so when I called you a zombie, it wasn't a mistake... You are nothing but a numskull licking Mr. Osinbajo black as$ grin
Chill bro, am not the petty type so ain't here to exchange banter with you. Mr initial comment on your post is, how is Osinbajo corrupt? Or any politician is now automatically corrupt? And if yes, is that enough grounds to deny him entry into a church? Claiming he shouldn't be allowed entry was what stimulated my reply, first of all, the church is a public environment, it's not private so not even the pastor can deny him entry and secondly the church is meant for sinners to come and receive salvation, if he were corrupt i.e. a sinner, how can u say he shouldn't be allowed entry. Obviously u are not a Christian. This reply is lengthy cos i hope it's my last on this issue. I don't argue with people who use colorful language in argument. Chill bro and have a good day. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sule Lamido / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.