Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity (841 Views)

"I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Misconceptions About The Issue Of Being Born Again In Christianity. / May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
1. When Jesus died on the cross, was his head tilted to the right or to the left?

2. When Jesus was nailed to the cross, was the right foot nailed on the left or left foot on the right?

3. Where does Santa Claus live?

The first three people to get these questions correctly will win a bag of rice, a carton of chicken and a 5litre of vegetable oil for Christmas

Modified: Offer last till midnight 24th December 2016. Your time starts now
*I'm serious about it, if I don't fulfil my part I'll deactivate my account wink
cc Lala, Seun
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by zarakay(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Deicide: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
koastar:

The first three people to get these questions correctly will win a bag of rice, a carton of chicken and a 5litre of vegetable oil for Christmas
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Maamin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
cry
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
∆ All those up there, the space bookers abeg make ena answer the questions first
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
koastar:
1. When Jesus died on the cross, was his head tilted to the right or to the left?
His head tilted to the right

koastar:
2. When Jesus was nailed to the cross, was the right foot nailed on the left or left foot on the right?
His right foot on to His left foot

koastar:
Imaginary place in the North Pole

koastar:
*I'm serious about it, if I don't fulfil my part I'll deactivate my account wink
Fair enough
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
Fair enough
grin
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

Fair enough

koastar:
grin
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Chimarto: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
koastar:

cc Lala, Seun

1. Title to the right
2. The right foot was placed on top of the left foot then they nailed him.
3. He's from Greeks but he lives in North Pole.

OP please I need those things, am highly brokebrok crye cry
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chimarto:

1. Title to the right 2. The right foot was placed on top of the left foot then they nailed him. 3. He's from Greeks but he lives in North Pole.

OP please I need those things, am highly brokebrok crye cry
Hmmmmm.... cheesy
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

Nice attempt but not there yet cheesy
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2016
koastar:
Nice attempt but not there yet cheesy
If not there yet, how far moved or gone to getting there?
The below is an enhanced reponse

koastar:
33When they came to a place called The Skull, they nailed him to the cross.
And the criminals were also crucified--one on his right and one on his left.
39One of the criminals who hung there heaped abuse on Him. “Are You not the Christ?” he said.
“Save Yourself and us!”
40But the other one rebuked him, saying,
“Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same judgment?
41We are punished justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our actions.
But this man has done nothing wrong.”
42Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!”
43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

The Death of Jesus
44It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over all the land until the ninth hour.
45The sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn down the middle.
46Then Jesus called out in a loud voice, “Father, into Your hands I commit My Spirit.”
And when He had said this, He breathed His last

- Luke 23:33, 39-43

His head tilted to the right (i.e. spoke to criminal on right hand side just before dying)

koastar:
And I will cause hostility between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring.
He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel."

- Genesis 3:15

You are to slaughter the ram, take some of its blood,
and put it on the lobe of Aaron's right ear,
the lobe of his sons' right ears,
the thumbs of their right hands, and the big toes of their right feet.
Then you are to scatter the rest of the blood around the altar

- Exodus 29:20

"Then the priest is to take some of the blood from the guilt offering
and place it on the right earlobe of the person to be cleansed,
on his right thumb, and on his right great toe

- Leviticus 14:14

His right foot on to his left foot

koastar:
Imaginary North Pole
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by GoodMuyis(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
Fair enough
Kai this nokia 1100 sef, Na wetin I for talk be this. Anyway, Am answering same.
OP Abeg na me need the rice oo
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
If not there yet, how far moved or gone to getting there?
The below is an enhanced reponse

33When they came to a place called The Skull, they nailed him to the cross.
And the criminals were also crucified--one on his right and one on his left.
39One of the criminals who hung there heaped abuse on Him. “Are You not the Christ?” he said.
“Save Yourself and us!”
40But the other one rebuked him, saying,
“Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same judgment?
41We are punished justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our actions.
But this man has done nothing wrong.”
42Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!”
43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

The Death of Jesus
44It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over all the land until the ninth hour.
45The sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn down the middle.
46Then Jesus called out in a loud voice, “Father, into Your hands I commit My Spirit.”
And when He had said this, He breathed His last

- Luke 23:33, 39-43

His head tilted to the right (i.e. spoke to criminal on right hand side just before dying)

And I will cause hostility between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring.
He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel."

- Genesis 3:15

You are to slaughter the ram, take some of its blood,
and put it on the lobe of Aaron's right ear,
the lobe of his sons' right ears,
the thumbs of their right hands, and the big toes of their right feet.
Then you are to scatter the rest of the blood around the altar

- Exodus 29:20

"Then the priest is to take some of the blood from the guilt offering
and place it on the right earlobe of the person to be cleansed,
on his right thumb, and on his right great toe

- Leviticus 14:14

His right foot on to his left foot

Imaginary North Pole
grin grin grin grin grin I'm still finding the answers in all you quoted in the bible
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Kai this nokia 1100 sef, Na wetin I for talk be this.
Anyway, Am answering same.

OP Abeg na me need the rice oo
Not the answer...try again
Re: Answer These Questions If You Know You're Knowledgeable In Christianity by ScienceWatch: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2017
∆ All those up there, the space bookers abeg make ena answer the questions first
It is impossible to answer your all your questions because according to the God-Father of atheism, Richard Dawkins, Jesus never lived, therefore he had no head or feet to deal with your questions.

I would have liked the prize though.

(1) (Reply)

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Buying A Bike, Warns Of Fake News / Strange Jesus Look Alike Image Spotted In Zambia / Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 9th April 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.