Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (44714 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by muffyt05: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:
I am team foreign guys too and won't mind getting married to one smiley cheesy.

9ja guy's mentality tire me cry

Got a friend in Syria looking for a serious relationship with an African girl, are you interested? FYI, he's a white man

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Richy4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:
I prefer USA guys tongue tongue

Ok...it's now you are talking... For a sec I thought foreign is foreign... smiley.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Single ladies in Nigeria who are forever on an elusive search for dat husband who will never show up should take a cue frm this lady.if no nigerian man is willing to settle down with u while not try out an oyibo man.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Chukazu: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
penzino:
I love this. Beautiful couple.

But I still wonder why it is okay to marry a white, but not okay to marry from another tribe in the same country

Someone please enlighten me, am probably missing something here.. ..

#Familiarity

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
googlepikins:
you better remain in that your village

stop smoking expired weed.....i bet you wish your father was a white man, doubt if you have ever seen a real white man before beside the one you see on the tv and on the Internet
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
ahahnow:

I agree with you my sister. We are suffering here. cry
there are lonely white men on Facebook looking for African queens na.u can try ur luck on dose ones nacheesy.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:
I prefer USA guys tongue tongue
if wishes are horses
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by ourema(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
penzino:
I love this. Beautiful couple.

But I still wonder why it is okay to marry a white, but not okay to marry from another tribe in the same country

Someone please enlighten me, am probably missing something here.. ..
. This is the black African mentality. It is linked with years of inferiority complex couple with greed and vanity

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by creepsyme(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
I love white guys! because of the kids. I hop and pray to marry one soonest. in Jesus name amen. haters over to you!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Abbeyme: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very lovely pictures..

May their union be as lovely!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Cao is also proud of me; even though we're frenemies.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Respect55(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
D baba try
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
The white score 100% for cleanliness
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Debra911(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
#Teamwhiteeuropeanmenforhubby
Sorry to say this, I ain't being selective but black men mentality dey tire me. And God grant my heart desires.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Pennywise(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hope it's a white man with some money in his pocket and not a loafer. Or else he might as well be a Black man.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:

what if you end up in the hand of a gangster. after all oyinbo na oyinbo cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by happney65: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
omolola15:

If you continue your life like this. The thunder that will fire you will come with prescription.... 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night. Lol

Sa no go suck disease.

My Broda i will suck this one ohhh..I swear..I don tell her say i go suck am and vice versa..You need to see when i remove the damm Hijab...Singing "Omo Alhaji" by yceeee....
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Burgerlomo: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by HQuadreal: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
O normal.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mikylopez:
if he makes her happy she ought to be proud

Absolutely
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by talktonase(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
zarakay:
She's beautiful
all these white guys and skinny women... tongue
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Jacko1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
White men are so caring

If they cheat they will happily give you half

If you cheat... They will beg you

They spend on you

They dont mind paying alimony n child support

They respect women

Bunch of p#$%y niggas

Dont treat nigerian women like that.... They will abuse the privilege
...use your matter laff for beauty salon
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Flashh: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:

Our wish too. Naija girls/ladies na human being?

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Flashh: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mikylopez:
if he makes her happy she ought to be proud
Leave story. She will be proud of even the poorest white man.

No be Naija lady?

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Chijosky(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
I know why she's happy but am not going to tell anybody even the mod..
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by yommen: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:

I think you should your dp again... and listen.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by blogAlive(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Love knows no color or race. Great pic. May God guide them through
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by RedboneSmith(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
In his country, he's just a balding geek sad

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by RaptorX: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why do you people keep bombarding us all the time with this people marrying oyinbo, I for one don't give a fvck about oyinbo and whoever marries them. Enough of all this inferiority complex jare, Nigerians always treating oyinbo like gods.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by majorbravo: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why are some people being racist on here. There's nothing wrong with interracial marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Husband Dislikes Me / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.