Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) (44658 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2023
How i got back at my cheating Nigerian husband - US based lady shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrNIZV096Q4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CofhiAgrGle/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How a U.S-based Liberian woman dealt with her cheating Nigerian husband
A Liberian woman has explained how she had the ultimate revenge on her cheating Nigerian Husband.

According to her, she revealed that she has been married to the Nigerian man for over 8 years, and he has been cheating on her over the years but she finally had enough when he decided to travel back to Nigeria to spend time with a lover.

She revealed she had set up their phones in a way she could monitor what the other partner was doing.

Instead of confronting her husband before his trip, she let him believe she was in the dark and he traveled while she mapped out her plan for revenge.

So when the man finally traveled to Nigeria, she decided to move out of their big house to a two bedroom apartment and put up their big house for rent ($1,275 per month).

She moves all their property to a storage and took just what she and her three kids needed.

Upon her husband’s return after two months, he found out he had no access to the house and called her.

She then broke the news to the shocked man. She also said she won’t divorce him but will be separated from him for one year. If he changes in a year, they could get back together, if he doesn’t, she’ll sell the house.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by MarketDispatch: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Ediot

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2023
This why we African men hate UK and US.
We can not be polygamous in nature in those countries.

You simp it or leave it.

The man thinks he is Nigeria where we celebrate side chicks.

What the hell is side chicks? Side baby chicken.

Side fish

😂

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Oga just act like you agree ooo....e dey pain but 2 can play that game..

Let her feel comfortable bringing the kids to your new location,wait it out 6 months,play the fool...e dey pain but no worry, 10 months keep playing the fool..Let her keep bringing your kids for weekends and vacations.. after the 11th month, you should have everything ready for the kids to be in Nigeria.....After you have japa to naija with the kids...Let me see how she wanna do the magic

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by TONYE001(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
So satisfying.

Don't care if this even truly happened or not, but the whole story is very, very satisfying.

If you know you can't stick to your spouse, don't bother about getting married. Don't do to others what you can't tolerate if done to you. She is even considerate. She had the option of filing for divorce immediately and clearing everything for her and the kids.

He's an irresponsible individual, and should have no business being a husband or a father.

What is he going to teach his children (especially his sons)?

Serves the gentleman right.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Franzinni: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Madam unless you want to die alone with 12 cats better hold your man tight.... Ask around from women of nowadays, to get a man is harder than getting visa to the north pole ... Men are now the price.

Men are now a precious commodity, if you have one it means you dey do normal!!!!

Guys this is the best time to pick women with a fine tooth comb ...

Pick selfishly too.... For example pick the daughter of a billionaire, or someone with international citizenship, or someone who can benefit you in a way that even if you break up,... The return of your investment will last you a life time..... Don't pick for love... Love is a mental disorder, don't pick out of pity becasue if the roles were reversed you will be in friend zone .

Man power !!!!

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Authoreety: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
As in, I should watch the video?

9 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by house10studios: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
We hear, enjoy d small love u get

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by gerrardomendes(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Who watch am? Abeg summarize

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Most men cheats but the way they handle it in other country, it's will be as if you committed a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2023
sad
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Its NOT about cheating ! But is ALL about SUCCESS grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by nautybride: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
grin Summary; Do unto others what you want others to do you.

Anyways, it's the way of majority of men. Even women these days ain't left out.
I am facing front already, it's the election on our minds. We have to get it right.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Triangles1(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Must you use NIGERIA in your topic, if one man cheated on you does not mean we are all the same.

I still have 4,500 naira of old Note with me and all the people selling in my area refused to accept it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Isabi4lov: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Why getting married in the first place undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Some guys are funny...

You japa, you lucky to get a citizen to marry you...
Now the next thing for u is to cheat?...

It doesn't worth it because if you don't get hurt...
She can use immigration lawyers to send u back to where you came from easily

14 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
I hate it when couples bring their marital problem to social media.

I can't waste my data watching such nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by dxdiag(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
See what cheating has caused.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by sotall(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
undecided
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Trill1(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
grin

Make money from us by selling us your bad inverter batteries. Connect us on WhatsApp or call. Check signature for details.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by franchasng: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Young lady, please don't distract Nigerian youths, after we rescue Nigeria from the APC demons and criminals currently holding Nigeria under ransom, we can discuss all these relationships, marriages and sex matter later biko my people angry

11 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by thunder74(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
It is a skit

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Interesting to watch

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by tremilatre(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2023
100% made up. Believe what you see online at your peril, everyone is chasing online content.
Story doesn't add up cos the man must have travelled for over a month for her to have carried out all she did. There wouldn't have been enough time to clear out the house, remortgage it for let, put it on the let market, organise viewings, complete a let agreement and tenants move in, all before oga returned from his dick-cation.
Moral of the story is sha fear abroad women, they've been the downfall of many an unsuspecting man.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
A Lion would never cheat on her wife, But a Tiger Wood grin

You see what I did there?? cool

Well on a serious note sis, men will be men! especially Nigerian men smh. You have to personally consider cheating morally wrong before you can truly be faithful... But sadly "most" Nigerian men do not see anything wrong with cheating, they feel its their birth right, like they are licensed to cheat! Smfh.

But if they woman does the same? e go be them like the Turkey-Syria earthquake smfh!

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.