Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones (31171 Views)

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / 5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 703 (beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mrlaw93(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Benjom:

Who ever wrote the script of this series should be given a special award. Love every bit of it. Usually, I'm not moved about series/adventures until people start talking about them. No thanks to Seun grin. So, I bought Season 1 - 6 and just concluded watching the last episode of Season 3. Robb Stark's murder and that of his mother and wife pained me to the bones. I seriously look forward to enjoying more cataclysmic occurrences as I move to Season 4. Please, nobody should tell me "what happened to who" cos I'll love that to remain a suspense.

Meanwhile, are there any other seasonal movies you can suggest? I've only watched 'Spartacus' (Season 1 & 2). I only stopped watching it when the main actor/character in Season 1 died and had to be replaced with another in season 3. It got boring and I dumped it. Your response will be appreciated.
Go check Dominions season 1&2.. #Angels_Vs_Men

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mrlaw93(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Junki04:
Bro, you fit send the book to my mail please? olumidejunior95@gmail.com Thanks in Advance
Me too mrlaw93@gmail.com
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mrlaw93(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

You forgot the cunning little finger.

You can't tell who will win. That's why i love the film.
That Mother of dragons is too proud for my liking. I think she has a better shot at it than anyone. I foresee her merging with jon snow who i think is royalty to bring ruins on the family that destroyed theirs, house lannister. And lannisters are surrounded by enemies, the north, house tyrell, house martell(ruled by that ruthless woman) and with the death of Their father, Tywin, may God help them.
I will go for Jon Snow. He got the blood of a Taygearian + Stark... He is no bastard.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mrlaw93(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

Oh. I loved Ygritte. They were so perfect together.

GOT wasting characters. Everything and everyone is so dispensable.
Ygritte: U knw notin Jon snow, u knw notin..
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
mrlaw93:

I will go for Jon Snow. He got the blood of a Taygearian + Stark... He is no bastard.

The cute guy. I would love that.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by COOL10(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
YOU NEED TO WATCH 'THE FOLLOWING'.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by K9blunt(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
DaGC:
I'm a big fan. Hopefully, George R.R. Martin finishes the next one soon.

That's next year and am pretty sure they are taking their time, though they've acted it already.

You know these oyibo, dem like to make their movies unique
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by drewxx88(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
janellemonae:

I wonder if narcos season2 will be based on another true life drug baron, so dt it will be a completely different story altogether.

I love GOT. But to be honest, d dragons and khaleesi don't interest me anymore. I always preferred d Starks, lannister drama. My favorite xter is definitely Tyrion lannister. And then arya stark. Got bored in season4, came bk at season6.

I can't say they are on d same level wt GOT, cos it's different genre, but some interesting ones on right now: shameless (very funny), power (gangsta).

Breaking bad is waaaay better dn GOT in my opinion though - even though they're different genres.
one reason why you shouldn't rule out khalesi and her dragons is that their fire breath would come in handy against the white walkers cos I don't see them equipping the entire army that's those who survive the upcoming war with dragon glass PS that's the other thing that can kill white walkers as well as the valeryian steel that's what joh snows sword is made off...
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by freshbear(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abiagirl777:
whoever is writing this movie no well at all,I was enduring it until it got to the episode of kharl drogo's romance with the dragon princess.started enjoying it then bam!! he died.
I'm a hopeless romantic which was why I lost interest immediately he died.
I'm still in season 2 though
. lol!no vex dearie abeg continue with season 3.you 'll b glad u did.merry Xmas.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
drewxx88:
one reason why you shouldn't rule out khalesi and her dragons is that their fire breath would come in handy against the white walkers cos I don't see them equipping the entire army that's those who survive the upcoming war with dragon glass PS that's the other thing that can kill white walkers as well as the valeryian steel that's what joh snows sword is made off...

Very valid point
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by joshuamoses101(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

Very valid point
quick quest!!!no be dragon dey create dragon glass?
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by scampy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
GOT is Bae but I prefer Breaking Bad than it.

My top 7 series ever
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Suit
Big Bang Theory
Narcos

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:

Truee, how could i forget. This khalesi girl still has a huge role to play
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by UjSizzle(f): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
tigerclaws:
knowledge is power - perty Baelish

cersei lanister signalling the guard to slit his throat then stops

knowledge is knowledge and power is power - cersei lanister

one of my favorite part
Favourite scene by a mile cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by drewxx88(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
bro you really should read up on westeros history so as to be informed dragon glass is not made by dragons and is not even found on Valerya PS that's were the Targeryerns are originally from and that's were the dragons also originate from and also that valeryan steel you keep hearing about you know the big sword of Eddard stark that was melted into two halves one with the dead geoffery and the other now with Jaime ,Jon stones sword and the sword sam Tarly stile from his father are all originally from there and its said that the swords have the power to kill white walkers now for dragon glass its a naturally occurring element or mineral that's found in the lands owned by the baratheons its part of what sam Tarly would learn at the citadel ... There is no way of getting it in large quantities and fashioning them into weapons cos folks don't even know about its white Walker killing power ...
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by joshuamoses101(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
drewxx88:
bro you really should read up on westeros history so as to be informed dragon glass is not made by dragons and is not even found on Valerya PS that's were the Targeryerns are originally from and that's were the dragons also originate from and also that valeryan steel you keep hearing about you know the big sword of Eddard stark that was melted into two halves one with the dead geoffery and the other now with Jaime ,Jon stones sword and the sword sam Tarly stile from his father are all originally from there and its said that the swords have the power to kill white walkers now for dragon glass its a naturally occurring element or mineral that's found in the lands owned by the baratheons its part of what sam Tarly would learn at the citadel ... There is no way of getting it in large quantities and fashioning them into weapons cos folks don't even know about its white Walker killing power ...
hmm the movie didnt really say much abt these things,abeg where i fit get d book
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by joshuamoses101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

Truee, how could i forget. This khalesi girl still has a huge role to play
bro which season u don watch reach
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
bro which season u don watch reach

6 gan. Waiting for 7
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by drewxx88(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
hmm the movie didnt really say much abt these things,abeg where i fit get d book
yeah juss join their page on Facebook there you would get links on the books and all that it would help you understand the series better...
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Cybertext(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
scampy:
GOT is Bae but I prefer Breaking Bad than it.

My top 7 series ever
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Suit
Big Bang Theory
Narcos

Very lovely list you've got there, I would have bet to agree with you on the top two but since Breaking bad is finished and GoT isn't, I will stick with GoT.... My top 7 will be
.GoT
.Breaking Bad
.Walking dead
.Prison break
.Homeland
.Narcos
.Orphan Black... grin smiley
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by joshuamoses101(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

6 gan. Waiting for 7
i read sum blueprint on d season 7..the white walkers actually turned one of danys dragon into an ice dragon
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Frankaka8(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wildlings beseiged tyrion and said.... how would you love to die? Tyrion replied... at the age of 80, with wine full in my belle and ladies melting around my choock..... everyone including me burst into laghter. Buhahahahahahahahahah. #epic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by RamsayBolton: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
cool cool

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by RamsayBolton: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
The bravest legitimized bastard.

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
RamsayBolton:
The bravest legitimized bastard.

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Pdizzle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lord Baelish and Tyrrion Lannister got knowledge for days.
Nice thread.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Mykelpato(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Best Movie Ever..never thought there wil be a doper series than revolution and person of interest
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by BraniacX(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abiagirl777:

really?I finished 2 since June.wasn't bothered to continue but with the reviews guess I have no choice

Nwayi grin

You never chim chum ching grin

No spoilers just keep watching wink

But remember to come back here and swear for the authors at regular intervals grin
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ditto; Informdozzie@yahoo.com
mrlaw93:
Me too mrlaw93@gmail.com
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by sconp: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Henrypraise:
i dont knw d pple putting GOT in same league wit 24. truth be told, d best season movies i av seen, notin come close to GOT.

dat dude lookin for movies to see des ar mine:

GOT

prison break

spartacus

legend of seeker

big bang theory

2 n a half men

24 (became boring tho)

Gotham (also became boring)

den one psychic film about red john (i av forgotten d name) became boring too

permit me to add: "the wedding party" (nigerian comedy) i swear from begining to end u wont be bored...

pls i need psychic films (sumtin intense dan d one i stated above)
the psychic film is "the mentalist" Loved that movie, If you have other psychic films like that one abeg let me know

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by JhyMedex: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2016
Henrypraise:
i dont knw d pple putting GOT in same league wit 24. truth be told, d best season movies i av seen, notin come close to GOT.

dat dude lookin for movies to see des ar mine:

GOT

prison break

spartacus

legend of seeker

big bang theory

2 n a half men

24 (became boring tho)

Seems we enjoy very similar kinda series...
Hell me wit oda suggestions frm u collections..
Merry Xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.