Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones (31175 Views)

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / 5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 703 (beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by harmbhrosz(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Chipappii:

I'm telling you, no friend, no enemy, just his interest
lol.... I don't think even little finger can stand a chance
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
GOT

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol.... I don't think even little finger can stand a chance

Little Finger is pure evil, Varys happens to be more informed than he is.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Benjom(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Chipappii:

Who ever wrote the script of this series should be given a special award. Love every bit of it. Usually, I'm not moved about series/adventures until people start talking about them. No thanks to Seun grin. So, I bought Season 1 - 6 and just concluded watching the last episode of Season 3. Robb Stark's murder and that of his mother and wife pained me to the bones. I seriously look forward to enjoying more cataclysmic occurrences as I move to Season 4. Please, nobody should tell me "what happened to who" cos I'll love that to remain a suspense.

Meanwhile, are there any other seasonal movies you can suggest? I've only watched 'Spartacus' (Season 1 & 2). I only stopped watching it when the main actor/character in Season 1 died and had to be replaced with another in season 3. It got boring and I dumped it. Your response will be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by DaGC(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
I'm a big fan. Hopefully, George R.R. Martin finishes the next one soon.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Benjom:

Who ever wrote the script of this series should be given a special award. Love every bit of it. Usually, I'm not moved about series/adventures until people start talking about them. No thanks to Seun grin. So, I bought Season 1 - 6 and just concluded watching the last episode of Season 3. Robb Stark's murder and that of his mother and wife pained me to the bones. I seriously look forward to enjoying more cataclysmic occurrences as I move to Season 4. Please, nobody should tell me "what happened to who" cos I'll love that to remain a suspense.

Meanwhile, are there any other seasonal movies you can suggest? I've only watched 'Spartacus' (Season 1 & 2). I only stopped watching it when the main actor/character in Season 1 died and had to be replaced with another in season 3. It got boring and I dumped it. Your response will be appreciated.

You can check out DaVinci Demons. Very interesting.
Gotham
A man called god(korean)
Kill point(A bank robbery gone wrong and hostages were taken while the robbers[ex millitary men] were stuck in the bank surrounded by police men. They spent over 3 days in there, you can imagine grin)
3 days(korean) haven't watched it but my guys that have no gree me hear word about am.
24 (You ought to have seen it but just in case)

Then non action but an interesting one is make it or break it

5 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
DaGC:
I'm a big fan. Hopefully, George R.R. Martin finishes the next one soon.

Am also waiting for them. The struggle for the throne is real.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Fidelismaria: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

Cant wait for season 7 it gon be a blast sad
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Fidelismaria:
grin

Cant wait for season 7 it gon be a blast sad

Sure banker
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by RamsayBolton: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
RamsayBolton:
cool

Hahahaha, badt guy..

Wey dy drag position with king Jeffrey grin
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Loogan(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
the best series on by a mile...the concept is mind blowing......I like the very deep nd twisted characters like Ramsey, little finger etc...this movie is special bcoz it's more than just a movie, you learn a whole lot, from the words, to their actions, about life...the movie is a masterpiece, kudos to wiess nd co.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Benjom(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chipappii:

You can check out DaVinci Demons. Very interesting.
Gotham
A man called god(korean)
Kill point(A bank robbery gone wrong and hostages were taken while the robbers[ex millitary men] were stuck in the bank surrounded by police men. They spent over 3 days in there, you can imagine grin)
3 days(korean) haven't watched it but my guys that have no gree me hear word about am.
24 (You ought to have seen it but just in case)
Then non action but an interesting one is make it or break it

Thanks... I'll get some or all of them before this week runs out.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by samijay8(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Benjom:

So many but lemme just say one: 24 hours. you will never stop watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Cool
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by harffie(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
My very best..

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by MARKone(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2016
When u rush to view photos, GLO be like, "come view make I see". That network sef

6 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by harffie(m): 6:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Benjom:

1) Vikings
2) Grimm
3) Hostage
4) Contamination
5) Shooter (new)

Could go on and on.....tell me what kinda movies you like and I'd give you more than you can watch in 6 months..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by tigerclaws: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

Legend of seeker is cool too but i prefer Got, the unpredictability makes it all the more interesting.

no movie comes close to legend of the seeker
i tell you
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Gee001: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Tyrion is a good example of small but mighty

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by sweetetlove(f): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2016
in the game of throne you either win or die there is no middle ground cersei lannister

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by tigerclaws: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2016
knowledge is power - perty Baelish

cersei lanister signalling the guard to slit his throat then stops

knowledge is knowledge and power is power - cersei lanister

one of my favorite part

12 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nasa28(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Nice movie
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by soberdrunk(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2016
"Its not easy being drunk all the time, everyone will do it if it was........" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Its not easy being drunk all the time, everyone will do it if it was........" grin grin

Hahahaha. I know that's the one you love most grin
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by MrHighSea: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2016
And who are you the proud lord says
That i might bow so low
Just a cat of a different coat
That's all the truth i know
A coat of gold, a coat of red
The lion still has claws
And mine are long and sharp my lord
As long and sharp as yours
And so he spoke and so he spoke
The Lord of Castermere
Now the rains weep o'er his halls
With no one there to hear...

- House Lannister.

Excerps from the book

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by kennynelcon(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Little Finger is the man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2016
tigerclaws:

no movie comes close to legend of the seeker i tell you
what is this one saying na

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by viktor88: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2016
stop comparing GOT to legend of seekeer
talk of awards and fan base, GOT is filled with suspense like no other series, what makes more interesting is that any character can die, even barrack obama was angry with the producers when john snow died.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by dammykkt(f): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Best series out there

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2016
viktor88:
stop comparing GOT to legend of seekeer
talk of awards and fan base, GOT is filled with suspense like no other series, what makes more interesting is that any character can die, even barrack obama was angry with the producers when john snow died.

Exactly, in Legend of the Seeker, you know what's gonna happen in the end, Seeker, mother confessor and zzz will always come out victorious but Got, mehn, i even thought Eddard was gonna go on and Rule over the kingdoms grin. And khal drogo, hmmm, so many wasted actors, even robb stark and that his hour glass figure wife and the mother too. GOT is epic.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by majour(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Benjom:

Lucifer

The walking dead

Gotham

The flash

Just a worthy few

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.