Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (50346 Views)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Man Pretending To Be Mad Arrested In A Lawyer's Outfit In Ogun State. Photos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
The man that transferred #1m(Bernard) should be arrested.I am not sure if he got that money in just way.Some men are worse than animals...

I once used a model pic on my insta.. lo n behold,I got almost 3k followers within a month..can u imagine...
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by BornStunner1: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bb
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by fkdmods: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:
So many dumb men online

I'm sure they were all MMM participants.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by nwosu35: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
E Consine Unah. . . . Lol recession wahala

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
OK
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Larablink(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
sweetval:
Some men can Mumu I swear.. U transfer a million to a lady cuz she told u a story.. undecided

No be lie ....some men can MUMU FOR AFRICA
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by blkmum700: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
No be only oyibo be maga,them yapa for naija too,if the girl like make she send me her mama naked ,I kno de send one naira even if we don lodge our self tire,her money for mai hand no pass 10-15k that's if she sabi the play and make me go gaga way I kno go remember mai name again.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by HQuadreal: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
“She lied to me that her father was a Nigerian and her mum, a Kenyan, and so we got talking. At a point, she lied that she was building a beauty outfit in Ikota Shopping Mall, VGC and that she was in need of some money to complete the mall,” Bernard added.

He explained further, “I had to transfer N1 million to her.

if Na him papa or mama, or him siblings ask am for 50k now, Bernard go dey blow big big grammer, but see how he st00pidly transfered 1m to a bleached out crook, disguising as a woman, who he never see sef, some people eh.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
yoruba again!
NCAN Abort! Abort!! Target Acquired! I Repeat Target Acquired!

2 Likes

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
He looks even uglier bleached.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guys please don't allow him to discourage you from showering us with money oooo grin grin grin
But seriously another thing follow shocked shocked shocked how can you wire N1,000,000 to someone yove not met.
Who does that

3 Likes

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
kaeforum:
NCAN Abort! Abort!! Target Acquired! I Repeat Target Acquired!
over!.. mission aborted!!
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
with the picture of him with his hand on his jaw, one can mistake him for our ex president, jonathan in his youth.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
This guy looks so gay?
Bob risky Jr grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by raphisosky2020: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smart guy
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by bestspoke: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
wRONG tTILE..

Duped 33 foolish men

1 Like

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
AND MEN WILL BE FORMING ALL WISE. NA THEM SABI EVERYTHING MEANWHILE THEY ARE READY TO PAY ANYTHING IF THEY SEE or smell anything sex.a fellow man lik you scammed you just because of your search for vagina. Rada rada
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dude is gay as Bleep

1 Like

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Guys please don't allow him to discourage you from showering is with money oooo grin grin grin
But seriously another thing follow shocked shocked shocked how can you wire N1,000,000 to someone yove not met.
Who does that
Like seriously who really does that if not a bloody,dumb womanizer!!! Honestly to me this guy only took advantage of gullible,daft men. I don't even think he should be labeled a criminal to me he is even a clever and sharp guy to be able to make a Nigerian in this harsh economy cough out 1m and to think that this guy has been doing this for 2yrs, a 22yr old shocked shocked it is well in this country.Funny thing is if a brother or friend or some guy approached these ode magas for just 5k,na that time u go hear say things are hard,there is recession I am broke!!!!
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
AFONJA!!!!!!!!! Yoruba retards and fake lyf. U bleach ur skin which is TYPICAL of Yoruba ppl it wasn't enough u proceeded to do yahoo!!!!!. Waiting for ur God4saking Afonja brothers to flood this tread n leave in cold feet.

Very typical of Yoruba ppl....Lazy, dirty and crime prone!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz G got busted..... scam! hustle is real
Say sumtin i dnt wanna stalk
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by cerowo(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
D last pix though look at hw he sat with his bleached body re u guys sure he isnt a gay?
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by recievesense: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Someone sent 1m to an unknown person. He's to be jailed for max 14yrs. He should be arrested for being so stupid. How can one be so dummmm to that extent

we need that law I tell u

1 Like

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
The guy that dropped 1 million lacks absolute wisdom, even little wisdom he lacks absolutely grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by cerowo(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
D last pix though look at hw he sat with his bleached skin re u guys sure he isnt a gay? undecided
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Some menn need to be flogged with 2 headed koboko and electricuted for stupidity, you no lash her and you de send money? Against constitution of dating Women 101,
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Like seriously e tire me. You are not far from the truth angry
chccho:

Like seriously who really does that if not a bloody,dumb womanizer!!! Honestly to me this guy only took advantage of gullible,daft men. I don't even think he should be labeled a criminal to me he is even a clever and sharp guy to be able to make a Nigerian in this harsh economy cough out 1m and to think that this guy has been doing this for 2yrs, a 22yr old shocked shocked it is well in this country.Funny thing is if a brother or friend or some guy approached these ode magas for just 5k,na that time u go hear say things are hard,there is recession I am broke!!!!
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
See as him be like bobrisky

Bobrisky..... The pride of awolowo... Afonjas... Oduduwa.... Odua people and southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.