Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) (7843 Views)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Ooni Of Ife Shuns Sister’s Wedding While Wife, Naomi Attends With Siblings / CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by chie8: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg what is wrong with the groom?Did the bride do anything wrong to her?Why did he frown his face at a a memorable event like this?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/groom-frowns-his-face-at-his-wedding.html

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
This guy go don spend plenty money .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by dorry62(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
They in church so probably the pastor said something that he did not find funny.

Besides how's that your business?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Yoshy: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can't say exactly the problem, but am sure it revolves around money and sex related issue.

1 Like

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
he dey reason.how him MMM acct go take unfreeze...

9 Likes

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
The guy we borrow am money dey flash am since.
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by sammuell(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM grin

3 Likes

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Sirpluv: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
How is dis any of ur business undecided
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by richguyTX(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
He just found out that his brides ex is the officiating minister

2 Likes

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by funbat(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
that moment when he remembers his money hanging in MMM ;Dthat moment when he remembers his money hanging in MMM

2 Likes

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by maxoko(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nah! Nah! na so him face be.
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Sammypope4all(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nah, he's just being a dude. I bet you, the laugh he will laugh that night Ehn.......no meme can describe it.

Call or whatsapp 08065704533 for your bitcoins

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by enoqueen: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Which one be the bead wey them wear for neck.

1 Like

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Two things are involved according to basket mouth:
Is either he has being over taxed or he is not the crowd loving type type.
Whatever the case Sis. brace yourself grin grin
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Chukazu: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
dorry62:
They in church so probably the pastor said something that he did not find funny.

Besides how's that your business?

the ladies be like... we don catch another "mumu"(last mumu for that matter)

1 Like

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
The guy is thinking of his freezed mavro...MMM things
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Teague4league(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
Most guys are like that on their wedding day, ladies are the excited ones .
He will be thinking how many opportunity he's letting go, all the night parties and clubbing ,and strafing and more and so on . Geez go fit understand better

3 Likes

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by queenitee(f): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
The guy dey think about where to get money to pay d people he borrowed from..lol

1 Like

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Baba for don spend plenty money because say he wan marry the girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by policy12: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
He would find a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God. So Bros smile.
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Fidelismaria: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2016
sad

I blame buhari
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by KealDrogo: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2016
sad His parents might have pressure him to marry.
Meanwhile....

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Tunndeh(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Maybe he saw who he didn't wanna see
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Why showing people's faces like this on the internet without their permission. This is sooo wrong on all sides.

1 Like

Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Recession mehn
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by iykedare(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Well, it could be nothing but the normal facial expression of the guy.

Men and women see weddings differently.
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by Phonefanatic: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2016
jhorjhor:
Some of us might have heard about ultimate cycler..yes,it is that cool scheme where u have the chance of making 50k from just 12500 capital in few* days.

I starred the few because you making ur cash quickly is hinged on the activeness of the team u join..My team offers exactly that,as i am a testimony...I'm willing to work closely with you whilst you get ur returns cos thats what team members do

Ultimate cycler is fully back for those of us that indeed wanna make that much needed legit cash..whatsapp me on 081-6651-2050 or mail me olasam824@gmail.com..lemme put u through...Xmas is coming!!!

Those that have started registering with me are already seeing itz not a joking sturvs,itz a real avenue to make money..dont be left out

Get out of here
Re: Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics) by jhorjhor: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Get out of here
And why should I?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) / Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Steps Out With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.