Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (46374 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hope the marriage will last bcux I see co-wives in the future comprising that her dullard father is a series divorcee

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by slimpoppa(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
e don do nah.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Chukazu: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hormohtoondeh:
So she's just 22 Age is only a number
..and he is just 58.... life begins at 60!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by grownaira: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Mutuwa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
BornStunner1:

NASO ZAHRA VIRGINITY TAKE GO!!!! cry

BUT WHY!!?cry cry

grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by menwongo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by almarthins(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin And the guy go don tear her juicy well grin what a lucky guy cool

Nigerians are suffering while idinmi they blow zarah na wa ooo

PRESIDENTIAL FVCKING CUM FISCAL BLOWING cool

madridguy cool

You need help o! Wetin concern u with bedroom matter. You know whether idimi don dey blow am tey!!! ?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
blazetitov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haters everywhere. You will pay for using my coach's picture.

Lols. I ain't hating..... Nigeria is in a very bad state there's nothing to celebrate not even a wedding...... I've lost hope in our youths... Sycophants
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
So lovely....
I just love what he wrote.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by ehmmy11(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
my nigga cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Flashh: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
shininglite:

this could be us honey but you don't reply my pm
no offence
A girl you haven't seen, that hasn't used her picture as DP?

I hope you will like what you see, when you woo an unknown girl online and eventually see she is cripple or imbécilic in real life when you both meet each other.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
shininglite:
fantastic couple

the rich marrying the rich to consolidate there stolen wealth...

all resident zombies on nairaland were not invited, yet they defend Cassandra with there 10mb every day.... what a shame!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by blazetitov: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Lols. I ain't hating..... Nigeria is in a very bad state there's nothing to celebrate not even a wedding...... I've lost hope in our youths... Sycophants

This is a private event. I was at a friend's wedding today which was elaborately celebrated too since Thursday. So because the country is in a bad state, we should declare endless days of mourning? One should stay hopefull. Where is the sycophancy here?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by hotspec(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
magicminister:
I pray someday in my lifetime, we grow the balls to challenge our oppressors.
We need to cleanse this country of the political class and their families or anyone related to them.
I mean, total cleansing.
What of, if by then, you have also become part of the political class? Or are u limiting urself?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by blazer234: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:
U're eating cake when Nigerians are hungry.... U go soon see urself..#weneedarevolution.

Nigerian youths I'm amazed at the level of ignorance some of u portray..

Forget it. There can't be revolution in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
blazetitov:

This is a private event. I was at a friend's wedding today which was elaborately celebrated too since Thursday. So because the country is in a bad state, we should declare endless days of mourning? One should stay hopefull. Where is the sycophancy here?

Smh there's no use explaining what you ought to know... The mere fact that u can say the above shows the futility of the future of any explanations I'll make to u.... Enjoy ur night
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
blazer234:

Forget it. There can't be revolution in Nigeria

Y bro... I know there can't be Buh at least let's try if ginger go work.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Deenite(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Her handle still reads miss
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by blazetitov: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Smh there's no use explaining what you ought to know... The mere fact that u can say the above shows the futility of the future of any explanations I'll make to u.... Enjoy ur night

You have no point bro. The fact that the bride is the president's daughter shouldn't be an offence. She is not married to Nigeria. Nice Night.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

madridguy cool
tongue

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Block heads full naija sha...
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
lalasticlala:
Zahra Buhari shared the photos below with the caption :

"During the very last event(wushe wushe) of the wedding ceremonies I turned 22 but completely forgot, just for my friends to approach me with wide smiles and wished me a happy birthday, few minutes later a cake arrived..what a lovely surprise by my man, the whole crowd sang a birthday song to me.. absolutely sweet
#zahmed2016"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKhpI_DR2j/

How is this news. Na waa for Nigerians o. many of us are plain silly. What is our business with zahra's wedding. do you know how many ladies got married last week all over Nigeria. What makes Zahra's own news. Mtschewwwww. Senseless thread.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by godswilld10(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

madridguy cool
chaii grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Katyusha(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:
U're eating cake when Nigerians are hungry.... U go soon see urself..#weneedarevolution.

Nigerian youths I'm amazed at the level of ignorance some of u portray..
Actually, I'm amazed at the level of stupidity YOU just portrayed..even the average 22yr old on the street will eat cake on his birthday. This poor girl has come under attack from never-do-wells like you online all for getting married. Now, it's about her cake and you are ranting like bitches on heat. I guess her life parallels the happiness some of you are trying so hard to get in your boring miserable lives.
mmsen:
22 and only just married?
Buhari, why didn't you marry off our daughter at 11 like your father in law did?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
magicminister:
I pray someday in my lifetime, we grow the balls to challenge our oppressors.
We need to cleanse this country of the political class and their families or anyone related to them.
I mean, total cleansing.
sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Katyusha(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
blazetitov:

You have no point bro. The fact that the bride is the president's daughter shouldn't be an offence. She is not married to Nigeria. Nice Night.
Dont mind those clowns. It's so painful for them to witness a wedding they will NEVER be able to afford, to an affluent guy who will NEVER want their broke asses. The jealousy has been stinging them real bad...grin
HML to Zahra and all newlyweds all over Nigeria.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Awww nice. Obviously she is happy.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by kimacent(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Her age sef is on recession.

Wetin concern me.

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Pamelayoung: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
How old is this her hubby
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by iykedare(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mikylopez:
shez jes 22? her husband looks way older than her anyways i wish her all the best

Seat there and be judging their age. No go marry.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by grodt999: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
22 year old girl is a child, she should not be getting married at that age
-at least better than her mum who married a paedophile grandpa
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by klebson(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=52051517] grin And the guy go don tear her juicy well grin what a lucky guy cool

Hehehehehehe
If she divorce am for you, you go accept am back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.