Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (46491 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin And the guy go don tear her juicy well grin what a lucky guy cool

Nigerians are suffering while idinmi they blow zarah na wa ooo

PRESIDENTIAL FVCKING CUM FISCAL BLOWING cool

madridguy cool
grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Realman87:

How is this news. Na waa for Nigerians o. many of us are plain silly. What is our business with zahra's wedding. do you know how many ladies got married last week all over Nigeria. What makes Zahra's own news. Mtschewwwww. Senseless thread.

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smmmhhhhhh, with all this noise, how I wish she will be the only woman in his life forever! 2nd, 3rd and 4th wife still loading, so what is all the noise about. Did i hear somebody say am jealousy!!! Na na na na, I can never be jealous of her because as she dey so, no peace of mind for her because any sight of an unknown girl around the guy, go dey give her bp, and me I no want that kind one. Na my own I talk ooooo
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Doctorfitz: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2016
"If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z is keeping your mouth shut."...
Albert Einstein.

Exchanging words with children?haba
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 2:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 19, 2016
If it was a poor Muslim,she will be married off before she even grows breast to one alhaji that already has three wives, meteeeeew, her father is still clueless about how to fix the country he contested four times for, as if it was his birth right, I guess this was part of the reasons, to have presidential weddings and birthdays, I won't be surprised if this is added to their manifesto in 2019 campaign, seeing that shehu sani saw it as an achievement to even tweet about it when there were other pressing issues at that time

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Cmarketer(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2016
How old is her husband?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2016
2dugged:
If it was a poor Muslim,she will be married off before she even grows breast to one alhaji that already has three wives, meteeeeew, her father is still clueless about how to fix the country he contested four times for, as if it was his birth right, I guess this was part of the reasons, to have presidential weddings and birthdays, I won't be surprised if this is added to their manifesto in 2019 campaign, seeing that shehu sani saw it as an achievement to even tweet about it when there were other pressing issues at that time

And who is marrying off d poor Muslims girls, their parent or the richs? it s their parent of course. so, what concern d affluence if d poor choose to marry off their daughters at any age they want. And in every society whether north, south, west or east, the poor do marry off early. so, y d hypocrisy.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
abdulkayus:

And who is marrying off d poor Muslims girls, their parent or the richs? it s their parent of course. so, what concern d affluence if d poor choose to marry off their daughters at any age they want. And in every society whether north, south, west or east, the poor do marry off early. so, y d hypocrisy.
i would have loved to engage you, but it's clear you are not objective, you and I know I said the truth,religion is for the poor , so i will let you keep trying to twist it, and besides he will probably Marry three more wives after her
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by idu1(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
magicminister:
I pray someday in my lifetime, we grow the balls to challenge our oppressors.
We need to cleanse this country of the political class and their families or anyone related to them.
I mean, total cleansing.

Can you start the revolution I ll join u I swear
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by mira4u: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Ok but is it true she's the sixth wife?
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2016
iykedare:

Seat there and be judging their age. No go marry.
is ur brain paining you? did i complain to you? bia nwoke respect ur self
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by iykedare(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
is ur brain paining you? did i complain to you? bia nwoke respect ur self

cheesy cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by jericco1(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

NASO ZAHRA VIRGINITY TAKE GO!!!! cry

BUT WHY!!?cry cry

u wan chop her virginity neh...btw na hu tell u say she be virgin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
iykedare:

cheesy cool
sexy? ur signature tho
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by chiefojiji(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2016
dem no do church wedding
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) by iykedare(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
sexy? ur signature tho

You don't find me sexy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.