Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS (18856 Views)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by TeamSimple(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Igbos will never endorse any Islamist act in the name of bridge building even if it means not ruling Nigeria forever. We have taken a strong everlasting stand against Islam.
Meanwhile, I don't see anything wrong with the the Chieftaincy title given to Sir Victor Umeh. It's a Traditional title not a religious one.
And when we try to run away far from u as far as we can you idiotas still wail that muslims ain't liberal.

Abeg chop Biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by tobiasbeecher: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
project8:
Honestly this pple are programmed to hate anythn Unifyin,anything good,be it politics,religion.

if okorocha is not hausa today, its uzor kalu being enemy of igbos for calling them to forget biafra
or a victor umeh title bein against christendom and i ask how is a traditional title and islamic affair or dressing?
this hate is too much and i dnt see it taking u to any greater height
The way you're programmed to hate them! Now he will say I don't hate Igbos blablabla, but it's clear you're speaking from position of hate

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by vic155: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Igbos will never endorse any Islamist act in the name of bridge building even if it means not ruling Nigeria forever. We have taken a strong everlasting stand against Islam.
Meanwhile, I don't see anything wrong with the the Chieftaincy title given to Sir Victor Umeh. It's a Traditional title not a religious one.

Then Igbo's ll never rule Nigeria again grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by obontami: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
E ti y'awere angry

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by TheEastActivist: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
lordfizco:
that why dey kill people like u,until u people learn how to respect another people's religion,na dat time u will have peace

FOOLS.

No crazy ethnic group has a monopoly of violence.
Igbos ain't cowards and they maim slaughter and kill when hunted in retaliation. Northerners go tell you better
Be guided

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by TheEastActivist: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
Almand:
2019 alignment!!!! If the Igbos make the mistake of taking the Hausa/Fulani man serious and expect him to keep to his words as far as politic is concern, they will cry more than the Yorubas.
[/s]

Igbos are nothing like those leeches
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Almand: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]
Igbos are nothing like those leeches
They better not!!!
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by TheEastActivist: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2016
ethene:

it is mostly the Anambrarians that behave that way, because this umeh guy is there own u don't get to see them talk many nonsense on this thread if it were the other way round that is from other eastern states u would have seen them in their thousands talking rubbish. in all I commend Victor umeh for this cos we need to unite this country rather than destroy it. But it worries me that some of the Anambra educated people like umeh (and even the late ojukwu) have not been able to enlighten majority of their populace cos the way those guys reason is really really disheartening.

Anambra phobia, what's wrong with you.
How can you judge the whole Igbos in anambra state bc of opinions of few on Facebook group?
You and your fking state are just the problem of Igbos unity . Rubbish people. Meanwhile you can go and make friends with the Muslims if they are your new found love but don't ever blame Igbos of disunity when you try.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2016
... There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Congratulations Mr Umeh.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Anambra phobia, what's wrong with you.
How can you judge the whole Igbos in anambra state bc of opinions of few on Facebook group?
You and your fking state are just the problem of Igbos unity . Rubbish people. Meanwhile you can go and make friends with the Muslims if they are your new found love but don't ever blame Igbos of disunity when you try.
I didn't insult anyone when I made my comment and secondly I didn't say all Anambra people at least I commended umeh who is also from Anambra, so read well before u quote.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by sissoko22(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
You're pathetic biafruad hateful fela.
AnambraDota:
What do we need islam for, you bloodsucking demons that kill for a every cartoon in Denmark or any Miss World peagent.

Victor is not building any bridge because no bridge will everly be built.

Bloodsucking vampires that will kill thousands because of cartoon, miss world or on allegation of blesphamy against the stupiid prophet of piss.

Umeh is building greedy political empire not any bridge. No bridge is worth building between muslims and humanity because it will be burnt down with the flimsy excuse of religion of piss.

Bridge my foot, was there no bridge during Cartoon riot, was there no bridge during miss world, was there no bridge during 2011 election, what about woman killed in kano for blasphemy, what about Madalla bomblasts.

It sucks to live side by side with muslims, they are cancer to the world, its better to burn already built bridges than to build a new one that will led many to death in no distance time.

Bridge my blackass

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by sissoko22(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2016
He'll die in jail for his hate crime against Nigerian people.
buchilino:
POLITICS UPON POLITICS. I WARNED SOME SW FRIENDS DAT D NORTH WILL USE THEM N DUMP THEM, BUT DEY DIDN'T WANT 2 BELIEVE ME. DIS IS JUST D BEGINNING. MORE N MORE IGBO TRAITORS WILL JOIN D NORTH N ALLOW NNAMDI KANU 2 ROUT IN PRISON COS OF GREED.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Okeikpu(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
project8:
Honestly this pple are programmed to hate anythn Unifyin,anything good,be it politics,religion.

if okorocha is not hausa today, its uzor kalu being enemy of igbos for calling them to forget biafra
or a victor umeh title bein against christendom and i ask how is a traditional title and islamic affair or dressing?
Bifafra, Afonjas funeral
Once they hear of Biafra, their madness will upgrade smiley

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by JimiOgunlola: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2016
DonLo:
Please your title is misleading change to blasted by Igbos. You See what I said the other time about politics played by the Igbos? This man is wise and he knows he needs a bridge across the divide for him to actualise his dreams and that of his people. But the deep seated hatred for others will make some Igbos frown at such and no wonder Okorocha was rechristened Okoroawusa. When the one and only true JAGABAN was honoured it was well received by the Yorubas' and eventually everybody and that's the difference. Until we become detribalised and not allow religion to divide us unnecessarily we still have a long way to go. I am an advocate of a true United Southern Nigeria but this hatred for our own won't take us there.
Good one jare. The igbos now have someone to sell them in Zamfara come 2019 should an Igbo man chooses to contest the country's numero uno seat.

Detribalization is an impossibility and it's evil. God made you a yoruba, Lugard made you a nigerian. You downplay what God made you and promote what lugard made you? Is that not madness?

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by modsfucker: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2016
So he's now the new Jagaban, abi?
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by adisaigbo1(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Mumu...stay one place, stop doing balabala.... Osu slave

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Doug07034780891(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2016
This hopeless Imo state illiterate again....OK!

[s]
ethene:

it is mostly the Anambrarians that behave that way, because this umeh guy is there own u don't get to see them talk many nonsense on this thread if it were the other way round that is from other eastern states u would have seen them in their thousands talking rubbish. in all I commend Victor umeh for this cos we need to unite this country rather than destroy it. But it worries me that some of the Anambra educated people like umeh (and even the late ojukwu) have not been able to enlighten majority of their populace cos the way those guys reason is really really disheartening.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by buchilino(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2016
sissoko22:
He'll die in jail for his hate crime against Nigerian people.

IF HE DIES ANOTHER WILL RAISE. NO MATTER HOW PPLE LIKE U WANT 2 SUBDUE D IGBOS IT WILL NEVA HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by JimiOgunlola: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2016
azzima:
is this about Islam or about a tribe called Hausa? ?You know there is a big difference, there are a lot of Hausa's that are Christians. Do u know thatbut ethnic hatred has clouded these people's brain so much they don't know the difference. Today they will say they will NEVER align with the Hausas tomorrow they will go to Aso rock begging for appointments. I don tire for these confused set.

Femi my brotherly. how far waka? grin
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
This hopeless Imo state illiterate again....OK!

[s][/s]
how market? the curse I placed on u is already manifesting. By this time next week u would be no more. u deserve to die. Back to work.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by DonLo: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Detribalization is an impossibility and it's evil. God made you a yoruba, Lugard made you a nigerian. You downplay what God made you and promote what lugard made you? Is that not madness?

Commenting on a faceless forum without civility SMH. And where in the post did I say I'm a Yoruba?
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Doug07034780891(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
ethene:

how market? the curse you placed on me is already manifesting. By this time next week my entire family would be no more. I deserve to die. Back to work.

Yes, you shall die before the end of this week and so shall every member of your family. Just watch and see. You truly deserve death and nothing more. You will regret ever coming to nairaland but that will be in hell.. cheesy

You don buy death market. All of you will die..you have said it yourself and so shall it be! You will regret in hell ever challenging an Omambala!

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by JimiOgunlola: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2016
DonLo:

Commenting on a faceless forum without civility SMH. And where in the post did I say I'm a Yoruba?
Peace

My bad, I forgot you said you are a Beninoise whose ancestors ran from yorubaland during the fall of Oyo empire in the hands of the fulani.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by hisgrace090: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
TeamSimple:
See as person wey Ojukwu leave Apga for dey bow for Hausa man.

Chai..Shameless Clan.

But ojukwu is a member of the old mpn party, not npp of the south.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by blackaxe78: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
One of the wisest flat headed dwarf. Just a pity his people will still hate him. They always hate there brightest potentials!
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by backtosender: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Building what bridge if I may ask? How can a sane person bulld bridges with people that never want your progress in the first place is absolutely ridiculous......umeh can actually go to Afghanistan and collect title that is his own cup of tea.....the new generation has seen that the political elites from eastern zone are beneficials of one Nigeria....God knows that 98%NLand users never benefited anything from one Nigeria why fighting a lost cause? Well we have come to realize that none Biafrans wish kalu included them so it can turn as a revolution against politicians in Nigeria.... kalu will get full support all over Nigeria I told them is not possible because a Yoruba mans nature is to bring anything from eastern zone down they are worst creatures in this earth.....you can't include them in any serious struggle in any part of southern Nigeria Fact.....two Edo men I was talking to kept mute because they know is the truth...
I don't sugar coat words so it sounds nice in your ears....better say it as it is.....u will always work with serious people if u are straight and don't sugar coat

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by Cchuks27(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
We are better together. We might not be perfect but we are surely better together if we respect each other
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by DerideGull(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
There are too many uneducated fellows on this forum. The displeasures exhibited from certain quarters of the forum’s society uncover the fact many trolls did not know that socio-political link between the people of Zamfara and Ndigbo goes far back as 1945.
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by DerideGull(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
project8:

The people are wired for national home land they are willing to call paradise. There is nothing wrong about such political motivation. Nigerian who may be recognized with a chieftaincy title by the Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana does not mean Nigeria should fail to exist as a country. No title can subdue the quest for national home land.
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by EazyMoh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Except Atiju2019.
Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by loopmangoat(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Truth

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS by loopmangoat(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
backtosender:
Building what bridge if I may ask? How can a sane person bulld bridges with people that never want your progress in the first place is absolutely ridiculous......umeh can actually go to Afghanistan and collect title that is his own cup of tea.....the new generation has seen that the political elites from eastern zone are beneficials of one Nigeria....God knows that 98%NLand users never benefited anything from one Nigeria why fighting a lost cause? Well we have come to realize that none Biafrans wish kalu included them so it can turn as a revolution against politicians in Nigeria.... kalu will get full support all over Nigeria I told them is not possible because a Yoruba mans nature is to bring anything from eastern zone down they are worst creatures in this earth.....you can't include them in any serious struggle in any part of southern Nigeria Fact.....two Edo men I was talking to kept mute because they know is the truth...
I don't sugar coat words so it sounds nice in your ears....better say it as it is.....u will always work with serious people if u are straight and don't sugar coat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.