Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency (17655 Views)

290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by DrTims(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2016
I wonder why kaduna state is not on that list, After the I too know the state government did last week saturday.....smh anyway we are waiting for the payment sha because we have also done the verification and written exams for deployment purpose.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Heineken(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2016
teawhy2788:
When d so-called 2nd batch will be released? Bcs I think both d batches are to be paid 24 months(2 yrs) salary? Or if 2nd batch are released in Jan or Feb,are they going to collect their salary frm dis month as well?
very funny guy.. How is that possible? Think it na
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by freshboi88: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2016
JubiOmeiza:
payment bfr Christmas fingers crossed

For those that have been verified completel u won't add that clause to ur brain now o, wen they pay the states that are complete, which are mainly northern states, pple like u will start propagating conspiracy theories
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by freshboi88: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
alizma:

smell anything you like they are not responsible for the delay in your state.

Instead of the goat to hold her state gov for the delay she wants to propagate hate theory. Nigerians are really mentally sick
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
how come northern states are very fast in verifying candidates i sense something.
Don't sense anything. It depends on how serious your state governor is concerning the programme. Its all about putting all modalities in place and setting up a committee to carry out the verification process. I did mine in Gombe state and I am not from the North and I saw so many Igbos, Yorubas and those from the south south region at the verification center as well.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
thats because your so dull and daft that you cant do anything for yourself, other than sit down with your lazy hands fixed in between your legs, waiting for Buhari to make you useful...
You are such a 1st CLASS GOAT.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by freshboi88: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2016
bamasite:

WHAT DID YOU SENSE?
Rivers state only sent out invitation for verification(NTEACH) just last week Wednesday and Thursday. Was it Buhari that was supposed to come to Rivers State and conduct the verification too or one of the northern governors?

The dictionary calls you a CYNIC.
PS: it is the dictionary that called you that not me

It's enough, she has received enough bashing. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson, next time if she wants to wail, I'm sure she will wail with sense
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Mikky161(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
saintkash:

u should be asking why are other states slow in verifying it candidates especially ur statebof origin or domicile.
don't mind him my brother, that is why north always ahead of any other region in Nigeria they help each other and sieze every opportunities comes their way.but others especially southwest,too knows always affect us,pls continue to abuse abokis,yet always ahead you.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
excessbitcoin:
During the verification, They asked me if i am working and I answered in affirmative because I don't tell lies, what could be the effect?
But what did they write on your verification form? Was the comment positive? Well, its strictly for unemployed youths. Pray they don't dump your form aside.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Mikky161(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
saintkash:

u should be asking why are other states slow in verifying it candidates especially ur statebof origin or domicile.
don't mind him my brother, that is why north always ahead of any other region in Nigeria they help each other and sieze every opportunities comes their way.but others especially southwest,too knows always affect us,pls continue to abuse abokis,yet always ahead of you.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Superheroman:
Verification was done in the local government I applied to and nobody, not even the verification body texted me. What they now said is that I have lost the job
Eya... Am sorry about that. Just do your online update you might just get paid since its from the fed govt. But next always ask questions when you get such news.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
DIYlady01:
In the LG I was posted to, we were threathened that if we redeploy we won't be verified. How can I be travelling from the city centre to Abaji??
Just calm down and do your verification. When you start receiving your stipend then you can apply for redeployment. The work ma sef, how many pple wan even dey go their PPA sef?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by jeremiah123: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
how long will it takes d federal government to give us our stipend or dem one still froze am lk MMM

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Bograd83(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
w
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by bamasite(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
freshboi88:

It's enough, she has received enough bashing. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson, next time if she wants to wail, I'm sure she will wail with sense
OK o..........sometimes people force you to comment even when you just intended to read comments.....
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Elbowroom: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
how come northern states are very fast in verifying candidates i sense something.

You sense nothing
You have av no sense
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by bidemshotunde(f): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
please i just want to ask, the federal govt said 92% of dose dat were chosen for the n power programme dat their bvn has been verified, what about the remaining 8% because wen i applied for the n power programme, there was a mistake in my bvn number but i have corrected it wen putting my account number, i want to know if the remaining 8% will be verified and if it wont affect my stipend. thanks
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by HeIsJesus: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls any info for Abia State? Have not heard of any move for verification.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Invincible2k2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Superheroman:
Verification was done in the local government I applied to and nobody, not even the verification body texted me. What they now said is that I have lost the job

Go and login on N- Power site and do redeployment as soon as possible. This would give you the chance of seeing your name in the next batch that would be released next year
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Horlahmah(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Northerners no dey carry last when it comes to National cake.

I beg make my state do dem own sharperly send d thing reach Abuja oo. Christmas dey knock ooo...
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by bidemshotunde(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
please i just want to ask, the federal govt said 92% of dose dat were chosen for the n power programme dat their bvn has been verified, what about the remaining 8% because wen i applied for the n power programme, there was a mistake in my bvn number but i have corrected it wen putting my account number, i want to know if the remaining 8% will be verified and if it wont affect my stipend.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by cuteoly(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
I haven't heard anything on verification from Enugu state. Any news from Enugu Npower body?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by gracyblaze(f): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
HeIsJesus:
Pls any info for Abia State?
Have not heard of any move for verification.

Done and dusted... Waiting for deployment..
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Aklas4lyf(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
omon24:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA —The Presidency said last night that 13 states have submitted the verified list of graduates who applied for the Federal Government jobs, otherwise called N-Power jobs.
Disclosing this while giving an update on the programme yesterday, Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity in the Office of the Vice President, stated that in some states, the graduates had been deployed to their primary places of assignment, noting that payment of the N30,000 stipends for the graduates would commence this month once verification and deployment were done.
According to him, the states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina and Kogi states. Others are Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara States, while verification and deployment have already been completed in Benue, Cross River and Kogi.
Akande added: “Under the N-Power Volunteer Scheme, the Federal Government announced the selection and engagement of 200,000 unemployed graduates as the first batch of the half a million the Buhari administration plans to hire for the 2-year paid volunteer job programme.”
He also stated that the present government was determined to create jobs for the youths.
He said: “While the Federal Government is responsible for their monthly stipends, it is in partnership with state governments to verify the selected unemployed graduates and deploy them to their primary places of assignment since each of the volunteer graduates would be serving in their communities where they are resident.
“In virtually all the states of the federation, the verification has commenced and there are indications that much progress would be made this week in order to enable the Federal Government process the monthly payments of the already verified graduates before Christmas.
“The Buhari administration is keen on ensuring that the selected 200,00 0 graduates are able to draw their stipends starting this month, as plans have been concluded to release the funds once verification is completed. States have been very cooperative in working with the Federal Government so much that even in states that have not completed verification by weekend, much activities are going on towards attaining that goal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/n-power-jobs-13-states-submit-list-verified-applicants-presidency/

We are done with verification and deployment here in Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State since last 2 weeks....So wondering why Ogun State is not on d list!
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by DrTims(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anyway i hope the man knows that dis week sunday is christmas. Thats means payment should be done before friday..... angry
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Heineken(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
DrTims:
Anyway i hope the man knows that dis week sunday is christmas. Thats means payment should be done before friday..... angry
tor.. I pray they don't mmm us o.. That means on or bfr Friday alert suppose enter.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by HeIsJesus: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
gracyblaze:

Done and dusted... Waiting for deployment..
Pls I have two persons depending on me for info, but unfortunately I have been very busy outside ABIA since Nov.
Give me details please.
Have they gone for verification, where and when?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by mashehu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
My state just sent us message for verification today. I rep Kwara Edu LGA
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by gracyblaze(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Pls I have two persons depending on me for info, but unfortunately I have been very busy outside ABIA since Nov.
Give me details please.
Have they gone for verification, where and when?

Follow this thread for detailed information.

https://www.nairaland.com/3493136/npower-abia...lets-meet-here
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by emeks91(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Npower participant in delta state. Pls let's meet here https:///F7ykvewgylRGCvI1PwSD0V
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Realemotionguy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
please any news about Npower Build?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Jidibia(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Realemotionguy:
please any news about Npower Build?
Not yet. We sha na alert we dey wait for so btw now and friday make we take flex xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.