Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency (17642 Views)

290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Kemmystar: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2016
nice move I know very soon Lagos will be included on the list
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Onuh22: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Any npower health from Makurdi? Have you been deployed?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2016
so as lagos state has not done verification we wil not be paid
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by askjohnprosper: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Rivers state specifically Obio Akpor LGA did last week wed, Thurs, and Fri.

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Basalt(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
I applied in that bottle of shit and even did verification.

But Na MMM sure pass.
No job can pay me like MMM,
I can't wait to resume on January.

I sincerely love MMM.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
payment bfr Christmas fingers crossed
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by babasolo(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
thats because your so dull and daft that you cant do anything for yourself, other than sit down with your lazy hands fixed in between your legs, waiting for Buhari to make you useful...

Haba madam calm down...make i bring pure water for u, u are doin over-heat.

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by giles14(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
sweettease:
Surprisingly the northerners decided to take first on this one
pls sista 40% of those selected are southern living in the North
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by alizma: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
how come northern states are very fast in verifying candidates i sense something.
smell anything you like they are not responsible for the delay in your state.

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by sweettease(f): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
giles14:
pls sista 40% of those selected are southern living in the North
the people selected have no power over the screening process... Don't get me wrong, I am actually impressed.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Femich18(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2016
swizzdre:
Deployed in Kogi?
Are they not? expantiate
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by voiceoftruthNG: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Pls can someone help me with Niger State. When and how did they do their verification?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by swizzdre(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Femich18:

Are they not? expantiate
nobody has been deployed in kogi but they have all been verified since about 2 weeks ago!
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Greedgod: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
#30,000 for a graduate
Well, half a bread, they say is better than none!

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by giles14(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
sweettease:
the people selected have no power over the screening process... Don't get me wrong, I am actually impressed.
sorry for getting u wrong
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Femich18(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2016
swizzdre:
nobody has been deployed in kogi but they have all been verified since about 2 weeks ago!
Lol.... anyway the verification is the most important... I hope they deploy them soon
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Greedgod: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
thats because your so dull and daft that you cant do anything for yourself, other than sit down with your lazy hands fixed in between your legs, waiting for Buhari to make you useful...

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Greedgod: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

OK, thanks for the correction
your humility is making me feel like doin ds to u

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by swizzdre(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Femich18:

Lol.... anyway the verification is the most important... I hope they deploy them soon
hopefully!

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by femsheart(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Mekanus:
Please participants from Benue, cross rivers and kogi should come and tell us if they have been deployed.
Not been deployed! Kogi
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by peekay007: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2016
English Teacher,welldone
playtheblues:
Half a loaf....

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by excessbitcoin: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2016
During the verification, They asked me if i am working and I answered in affirmative because I don't tell lies, what could be the effect?
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Superheroman: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Verification was done in the local government I applied to and nobody, not even the verification body texted me. What they now said is that I have lost the job
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Syjibrin(f): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2016
omon24:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA —The Presidency said last night that 13 states have submitted the verified list of graduates who applied for the Federal Government jobs, otherwise called N-Power jobs.
Disclosing this while giving an update on the programme yesterday, Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity in the Office of the Vice President, stated that in some states, the graduates had been deployed to their primary places of assignment, noting that payment of the N30,000 stipends for the graduates would commence this month once verification and deployment were done.
According to him, the states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina and Kogi states. Others are Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara States, while verification and deployment have already been completed in Benue, Cross River and Kogi.
Akande added: “Under the N-Power Volunteer Scheme, the Federal Government announced the selection and engagement of 200,000 unemployed graduates as the first batch of the half a million the Buhari administration plans to hire for the 2-year paid volunteer job programme.”
He also stated that the present government was determined to create jobs for the youths.
He said: “While the Federal Government is responsible for their monthly stipends, it is in partnership with state governments to verify the selected unemployed graduates and deploy them to their primary places of assignment since each of the volunteer graduates would be serving in their communities where they are resident.
“In virtually all the states of the federation, the verification has commenced and there are indications that much progress would be made this week in order to enable the Federal Government process the monthly payments of the already verified graduates before Christmas.
“The Buhari administration is keen on ensuring that the selected 200,00 0 graduates are able to draw their stipends starting this month, as plans have been concluded to release the funds once verification is completed. States have been very cooperative in working with the Federal Government so much that even in states that have not completed verification by weekend, much activities are going on towards attaining that goal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/n-power-jobs-13-states-submit-list-verified-applicants-presidency/
good move towards good direction I can wait for this stipend God bless Nigeria
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Syjibrin(f): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
omon24:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA —The Presidency said last night that 13 states have submitted the verified list of graduates who applied for the Federal Government jobs, otherwise called N-Power jobs.
Disclosing this while giving an update on the programme yesterday, Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity in the Office of the Vice President, stated that in some states, the graduates had been deployed to their primary places of assignment, noting that payment of the N30,000 stipends for the graduates would commence this month once verification and deployment were done.
According to him, the states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina and Kogi states. Others are Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara States, while verification and deployment have already been completed in Benue, Cross River and Kogi.
Akande added: “Under the N-Power Volunteer Scheme, the Federal Government announced the selection and engagement of 200,000 unemployed graduates as the first batch of the half a million the Buhari administration plans to hire for the 2-year paid volunteer job programme.”
He also stated that the present government was determined to create jobs for the youths.
He said: “While the Federal Government is responsible for their monthly stipends, it is in partnership with state governments to verify the selected unemployed graduates and deploy them to their primary places of assignment since each of the volunteer graduates would be serving in their communities where they are resident.
“In virtually all the states of the federation, the verification has commenced and there are indications that much progress would be made this week in order to enable the Federal Government process the monthly payments of the already verified graduates before Christmas.
“The Buhari administration is keen on ensuring that the selected 200,00 0 graduates are able to draw their stipends starting this month, as plans have been concluded to release the funds once verification is completed. States have been very cooperative in working with the Federal Government so much that even in states that have not completed verification by weekend, much activities are going on towards attaining that goal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/n-power-jobs-13-states-submit-list-verified-applicants-presidency/
good move where are the wailers please start what you know how to do best wailing dude
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by Abbey2411(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2016
By now, I expect Oyo State to have forwarded the verified list to FG ffna. IBSELG had been through with its npowered corps since 13&14.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by DIYlady01: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2016
In the LG I was posted to, we were threathened that if we redeploy we won't be verified. How can I be travelling from the city centre to Abaji??
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by jossy4elated(f): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2016
I am in kogi and no deployment yet. Kai, this people Sabi lie hen
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by lokomo: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Everyone has been deployed in Benue for the past two weeks now.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by alolatee(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Mekanus:
Please participants from Benue, cross rivers and kogi should come and tell us if they have been deployed.

Am a Kogite and though we've been verified but not yet deployed.This may likely take place today i guess.
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by bamasite(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2016
gocac:
how come northern states are very fast in verifying candidates i sense something.
WHAT DID YOU SENSE?
Rivers state only sent out invitation for verification(NTEACH) just last week Wednesday and Thursday. Was it Buhari that was supposed to come to Rivers State and conduct the verification too or one of the northern governors?

The dictionary calls you a CYNIC.
PS: it is the dictionary that called you that not me
Re: N-power Jobs: 13 States Submit List Of Verified Applicants – Presidency by teawhy2788(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
When d so-called 2nd batch will be released? Bcs I think both d batches are to be paid 24 months(2 yrs) salary? Or if 2nd batch are released in Jan or Feb,are they going to collect their salary frm dis month as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army To Recruit 12,000 Soldiers - Buratai / Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.