Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need Ur Advice!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ur Advice!!! (1495 Views)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. / Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh / I Really Need Ur Advice Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2016
baby124:
I don't understand why people are so inquisitive about ex's. Did you meet her a virgin? What will information about her ex's do for you? Will it help in a positive way or destroy what you have? Or do you want to know about the ex's so you can judge her? Will that be a healthy relationship for her? Where at the beginning you are looking for things that do not concern you. Or do you need information about her ex's to check if you have ever slept with them or what, I don't even know why decent humans rope themselves into situations with people like the OP. You only like to create drama where there is none. So after you have done extensive investigation, you now come on NL to further open her yansh. Rubbish.

I swear.
Some men could be very selfish. I was at an occasion recently and this topic ensued.
Lots of the men had this same stand.
I looked at the Chief advocate sternly and asked him, "do you for a moment think your wife has never imagined all the girls you hanged their legs on burglary-proof and ceiling fan to ****?". He couldn't even answer.

Maybe they think women have memory loss.
Hypocritical beings.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Also Abused: A Touching Story By A Nigerian Lady Whose Father Was Abused / Land Issue.. Pls Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.