Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. (2993 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Good day my good people of nairaland, hope everyone is doing fine?

I'll just go strait to the point without beating about the bush...

last year some money entered my hand, but I did not use it judiciously, I invested in a small property that by the Grace of God by August this year it will yield profit.

I then used the remaining balance to buy a small car, but the car broke down and that was when my sister was admitted in a hospital.... I had to sacrifice for her to be well..

I even tried raising money to fix the car but couldn't......I later sold it at a very cheap price...

since then I've not been able to get a good paying job and my younger brother and sister are out of school, I've been the one taken care of them.....even to feed now is a very big problem.....(but I am not asking for money this time)

all I need now is a small but good car that I can use for taxi, (I have one or 2 person that can stand for me)

I know Abj very well almost everywhere in Abj and I have been driving for 7 yrs....

apart from the driving I can as well do any other small job that is available......

thanks and God bless us all......
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by MaiGemu: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Can u drive keke Napep?

Big boy who got big money but instead of him to invest, he decided to buy a 'good car' after enjoying the cruise with his babes, he now want us to fix it for him. ...we don sufa.

Every man got his own problems, we decided to ignore online begging and strive to survive again.

Go hustle... Sell sachet water at hold ups... Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by MaiGemu: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
MaiGemu:
Can u drive keke Napep?

Big boy who got big money but instead of him to invest, he decided to buy a 'good car' after enjoying the cruise with his babes, he now want us to fix it for him. ...we don sufa.

Every man got his own problems, we decided to ignore online begging and strive to survive again.

Go hustle... Sell sachet water at hold ups... Thank me later
thank for stopping by sir, I was not cruising with any girlfriend ....the car I bought then was an old Carina2 from someone in Ado....it was having series of problems and I was gradually fixing it .....my plan then was to save enough money and rig the engine.....

that was when my elder sister who was pregnant became sick. ..there was no way I could keep my money back from her.......I even borrowed to add to the one that I gave to her.

thanks sir. .

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thank for stopping by sir, I was not cruising with any girlfriend ....the car I bought then was an old Carina2 from someone in Ado....it was having series of problems and I was gradually fixing it .....my plan then was to save enough money and rig the engine.....

that was when my elder sister who was pregnant became sick. ..there was no way I could keep my money back from her.......I even borrowed to add to the one that I gave to her.

thanks sir. .
Abuja far....if na Lagos now I can do something
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:

Abuja far....if na Lagos now I can do something
thanks for ur concern sir, I really appreciate, may God bless u.....I have only been to Lagos once and that was in 2011.... I don't know much about the roads .....
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Good day my good people of nairaland, hope everyone is doing fine?

I'll just go strait to the point without beating about the bush...

last year some money entered my hand, but I did not use it judiciously, I invested in a small property that by the Grace of God by August this year it will yield profit.

I then used the remaining balance to buy a small car, but the car broke down and that was when my sister was admitted in a hospital.... I had to sacrifice for her to be well..

I even tried raising money to fix the car but couldn't......I later sold it at a very cheap price...

since then I've not been able to get a good paying job and my younger brother and sister are out of school, I've been the one taken care of them.....even to feed now is a very big problem.....(but I am not asking for money this time)

all I need now is a small but good car that I can use for taxi, (I have one or 2 person that can stand for me)

I know Abj very well almost everywhere in Abj and I have been driving for 7 yrs....

apart from the driving I can as well do any other small job that is available......

thanks and God bless us all......

God will send help to you
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by Raalsalghul: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

thanks sir. .
What of your elder sister's husband?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
What of your elder sister's husband?
they are in Lagos.....Even the man himself is struggling to take care of his family...
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

God will send help to you
Amen...thanks and God bless u...
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Why do Nairalanders always disregard doing construction work to make ends meet?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
This your investment and it's expected result.

Last year you said July, now it's August. Which kind of real estate investment is that
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
meobizy:
Why do Nairalanders always disregard doing construction work to make ends meet?
Oga site work its not always available, u do one today, before u get another one u've spent the little u have....
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by meobizy(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Oga site work its not always available, u do one today, before u get another one u've spent the little u have....
What happened to the option of visiting more sites than necessary?
There is no way eight sites will close shop at the same time.
Anything of the sort means the supervisors on site no like you to begin with.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2019
ifyalways:
This your investment and it's expected result.

Last year you said July, now it's August. Which kind of real estate investment is that
thanks for stopping by ma....the investment is somehow (but I'll explain it briefly in a way u will understand it) when that money came I didn't want the money to stay on me for long.....so I met one of my Aunty (I call her my Aunty but she is from another state Enugu...but she is nice) there is a business that they do once in a while, anytime to local governments and building markets....they usually buy before the completion of the project.....

After the building is ready u'll get ur portion and rent it out or sell them....... we were 11 in number that invested in it.....and when its ready I 'll definitely make good profit.....because I have known about the business for long, just that no money then...

at first they said July, but the project is somehow delayed.....even the August that I said I am not certain...... and that's why I can't stay idle till that time.......

thanks and God bless u ma......I really appreciate ur time and concern...
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
meobizy:

What happened to the option of visiting more sites than necessary?
There is no way eight sites will close shop at the same time.
Anything of the sort means the supervisors on site no like you to begin with.
frankly I do visit, but most site they will tell u that they don't need workers......sometimes even tp to come back is a problem....... its only inside town one can be seeing site work but if u minus t.p and feeding u may likely go home with nothing at the end of the day ......

if u check the last paragraph of my post I said any job at all I wouldn't mind ....

1 Like

Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
pls naira landers this thread is still open.....like I said earlier on, I don't need money from anyone again, all I need is a small job to be doing, as long as it can feed me and my younger Brother.....

pls and pls.

Abj or Nasarawa..
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
pls naira landers this thread is still open.....like I said earlier on, I don't need money from anyone again, all I need is a small job to be doing, as long as it can feed me and my younger Brother.....

pls and pls.

Abj or Nasarawa..
if you can get buyers for those selling land in Abuja, I will connect you with someone. they don't owe commission.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
comtem2011:
if you can get buyers for those selling land in Abuja, I will connect you with someone. they don't owe commission.
ok sir, I've not really done that b4, but I believe there is no harm in trying...... how do I reach u sir?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
ok sir, I've not really done that b4, but I believe there is no harm in trying...... how do I reach u sir?
I am a lady o. Send me a pm.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2019
comtem2011:
I am a lady o. Send me a pm.

(sorry if i have mention u many times, its network problem from my side) I have tried sending a pm across to u, but I don't seem to get it because I've not really sent one before now....but with ur permission I can drop my phone number here and delete afterwards, since I can't ask u to drop urs here.. thanks ma...
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
(sorry if i have mention u many times, its network problem from my side) I have tried sending a pm across to u, but I don't seem to get it because I've not really sent one before now....but with ur permission I can drop my phone number here and delete afterwards, since I can't ask u to drop urs here.. thanks ma...
I saw your pm and I have dropped the person's contact.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
comtem2011:
I saw your pm and I have dropped the person's contact.
I just remembered that I don't have access to my fist email anymore.....(I did not get the pm) pls should I drop my new email or number here?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I just remembered that I don't have access to my fist email anymore.....(I did not get the pm) pls should I drop my new email or number here?
yes
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=comtem2011 post=76670972]
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks ma....emmanuelnnaemeka1990@gmail.com....or 081
you can edit your number. I have sent you the number. All the best.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by comtem2011: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks ma....em1990@gmail.com....or 081
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
comtem2011:
thanks ma.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by mubby4real(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

thanks sir. .
Your pregnant sister, is she not married?
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
mubby4real:

Your pregnant sister, is she not married?
she is married, the husband is also a young man struggling to survive, it was an emergency there was no way I could say no because the husband does not have.. Blood is thicker than water. My sister would have done more for me if she has. .
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thread still open. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. / Invest In Real Estate To Creat A Home For Your Family / Life Of A New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.