Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (50675 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Aminat508(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3542639/400-level-uniosun-student-found

The Department of State Security Service (DSS), Osun State Command, has apprehended a herbalist, simply identified as Jelili also known as Ifa (oracle) and a commercial driver, Elijah Oyebode for allegedly kidnapping and killing a 400 Level student of Osun State University, Osogbo, Adebisi Rofiat Damilola.

The driver confessed that the herbalist gave him the assignment to bring a young lady and get N10,000 (ten thousand) as reward. Elijah said Rofiat boarded his vehicle from Ipetu-Ijesa to Osogbo while returning from the Ipetu-Ijesa campus of UNIOSUN where the lady was studying Science Education.

It would be recalled that Rofiat who left Ipetu-Ijesa for Osogbo on December 22nd, 2016 got missing along the way and her corpse was found on the roadside along Ikirun/Iragbiji road few days later. Elijah who spoke with Amiloaded correspondent in Yoruba language said “I took her (Rofiat) from Ipetu-Ijesa.

There were other passengers in my vehicle that day. The girl matched the specification that Ifa (herbalist) gave me. Ifa said I should bring a lady that has never bore a child. When I saw the student, I was sure very that she had not given birth to a child”. He continued “Ifa had given me a charm that I will use to hypnotise any lady that I want to bring. He said once I put the charm in my pocket, I only need to have body contact with the lady and she would be hypnotised. The charm was already in my pocket when I saw the lady and I ensured that my body touched her. From there, she didn’t know anything again.

“After dropping other passengers at the various destinations, I took the lady to Ifa at his house in Ikirun and he received her and gave me N10,000. I pity the lady when I was leaving because I knew she would
not come out alive. My conscience was telling me that what I did was bad”.

“When I left Ifa’s house, I went to a bush to dump the lady’s luggage which contained some clothes. Few minutes later, her phone started ringing. I knew her people must be looking for her. I took the phone to Yusuff to help me sell it. I told Yusuff that a passenger forgot the phone in my vehicle”.

“The phone kept ringing and I later picked it. Yusuff told me that it was dangerous to receive the call because they could use it to trace us. I removed the SIM card and threw it away instantly to prevent her people from reaching us. We sold the phone for N20,000. We shared it N10,000 each”. While speaking with Amiloaded correspondent the herbalist said the driver was telling lie and that Elijah was just his contract driver that he used occasionally.

A top DSS official said there was incriminatory evidence against the herbalist, saying that Ifa was not saying the truth. The Commissioner of police in the state, Mr Fimihan Adeoye said a joint team of DSS and policemen are investigating the matter.

Source, : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/01/read-full-story-behind-death-of-uniosun.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
sad fine geh .. chai

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aminat you can lie for Africa ehn. You say he spoke to Amiloaded corrrspondent.
Meanwhile why do you have a thirst for nasty news, I seldom see yah posting good news stuff.. Sannu da hustle

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by hoover420: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
selling your fellow human for 10k!
this beautiful girl!!!
human life means nothing to some people
man unkind to mankind cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:
Meanwhile why do you have a thirst for nasty news, I seldom see yah posting good news stuff.. Sannu da hustle

grin NO CHILLS

2 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by nwosu35: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
And u did. . . .
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by curvilicious: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
For only 10k whoever u r, u r evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Daslim180(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Evil is like pregnancy, you can't hide it forever.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Phonefanatic: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
This people won't cease to amaze me

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by gaetano: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
undecided

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by wisefizz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
okay....... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k..... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k... 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k,,, 10k ................10k........................10k..............................10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by driand(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sad embarassed

The evil that men do angry

1 Like

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by vickertony(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
imagine the rubbish!!!!!
Lord cry
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Mrsugood: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by donfemo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
So sad, The love of money makes us do crazy things. May God not allow us see extreme poverty that a fellow human life will be worthless. This is sad

8 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by fuckboys: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
i came to check names

Reporting back to n.c.a.n lagos chapter

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Koolking(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Crime does not pay. Misfortune and death remains the prize for wickedness.

On a deep thought, why didn't the foolish ifa charmed the DSS agents into forgetting about the case so that he can walk free?

10 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by kenzysmith: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
This guy tongue should be shook with knife edges and pepper should be poured inside is mouth and they carry to the main road and tie to d ground and tralier u ride on his scoll

3 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Lagusta(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
The driver can never know peace......

He thinks his suffering has started, but what he has seen is the tip of the iceberg....

God will continue to punish him wherever he is, from the land, sea and air, from the sky and underground, from the front and back, from left, right, even centre..... thunder go jus dey fire am from all angles....

Haaaaa, what a beautiful lady wasted by a bunch of non-aborted fetuses!!!! cry cry

17 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by bigtalla(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just horrible. RIP to her
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by ngoben(f): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
heart of men soon wicked...rest on pretty Lady

1 Like

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by JesusmyGod1: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
may God destroy Islam

1 Like

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Twaci(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rip pretty girl cry

Omo to enter public transport don dey fear me sad

1 Like

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Orikinla1: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Phonefanatic:
This people won't cease to amaze me
Even with all the great pastors and bishops Almighty God JEHOVAH sent to them.

2 Likes

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Adonis7: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hh
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by weselomo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
so sad, rip pretty rofiat.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Ecosystem4u: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
They wont seize to murder themselves in cold blood.......RIP young girl
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by bozz007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

lol
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Osmondinho(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jesus Christ

someone sold a lady just for 10k....

Nawa....
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by damola1: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cries. for 10k? = $20 for human being

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.