Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) (45437 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by blackaxe78: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
All this one's alone will buy the entire Igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by grownaira: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
ok
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by esthel(f): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by lomaxx: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
fratermathy:

How do you guys manage to bring ethnicity into everything?

But it's true
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Scofield92: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
They all have one thing in common; their parents worked hard for them. My advice; work hard for your children too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by jazinogold(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by blackaxe78: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Freedom2016:
Afonja OP worshiping their Hausa-Fulani masters. All of a sudden Afonjas are quiet with these jobless men on private jet from Niger Delta stolen oil money. Replace them with Diezani Madueke or GEJ children, and see them rain insults on them and shout corruption. SMH

grin grin grin

Bleats of a Pained pauper
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by smartlawochetin: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
First time to comment
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by fratermathy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
lomaxx:

But it's true

undecided undecided undecided

If you say so. I don't subscribe to ethnic bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin They are not good looking to me,not hating tho.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by bimchuswhat(f): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Most Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites. If it's a man of God in a private jet ...derogatory comments here and there.....yeye.....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by dacovajnr: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some ppl sha...I'm surprised that only few sees the Msg below the pix others are just like" Money Good Oooo,Recession no reach them,Our oyel money..FOLLOW THE MSG!!! Eyin waray!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by epospiky(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Iffa hear u say I no go get money!!! The thunder wey go fire u be like native doctor prescription... 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 1in the evening.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Mufasa27(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
I only see parasites...
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by StOla: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Freedom2016:
Afonja OP worshiping their Hausa-Fulani masters. All of a sudden Afonjas are quiet with these jobless men on private jet from Niger Delta stolen oil money. Replace them with Diezani Madueke or GEJ children, and see them rain insults on them and shout corruption. SMH

But a female Igbo slave was the one that planned and organized the wedding for Hausa-Fulani master.

CC: CandyDiamond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by knightsamsong(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
The injustice in Nigeria is more prevalent with the Hausa's...They used their religion to externally split the very few rich Hausa family from the beggarly ones...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
dominique:
Wealth is so unevenly distributed in the north sometimes I wonder if there are much middle class people up there. It's either they are stinking rich or dirt poor.
There are many categories of people even when not in terms of financial status.It is so in Nigeria completely and not just north,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by slimfit1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
anybody wen fit manage to kidnap the jet don made for life

if u like quote me out of context, na u sabi

after all na jet i mention

I just need the son i dont think i'm too greedy
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
dominique:
Wealth is so unevenly distributed in the north sometimes I wonder if there are much middle class people up there. It's either they are stinking rich or dirt poor.
The ratio of the rich to the poor in the north is soo wide. There are acyually a few wealthy Northerners who run the north and Nigeria at large. majority of Northerners remain dirt poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is the reason why poverty rate is very high in the northern region cos' non of them are not educated enough to silence this guys politically. Now they are now king enjoying the common wealth of this country. Non of them help the poor breed in the north. But only to be feeding fat every blessed day. Now almost all their states are IDP's and they have nothing to reduce the crime of boko haram. Now clueless Goodluck jonathan is out from government, they are still in IDP camps. It is only God that can open our eyes and see things that's full of darkness. we shouldn't kill ourself for any politician that doesn't care about us but only feeding fat on themselves. Education rate is low to the extent that all what their states governors are collecting for state allocations are used for IDP camps. I pray the Lord will open our eyes from defending the looters that's killing us by the day with their looted wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by cutedharmee: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmn!!! Diaris God o...
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by HQuadreal: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
zoo
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
and our mumu youths are busy killing themselves for their fathers.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by nwakibie3(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
StOla:

But a female Igbo slave was the one that planned and organized the wedding for Hausa-Fulani master.

CC: CandyDiamond.

She is simply doing her legitimate business.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by StOla: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
nwakibie3:

She is simply doing her legitimate business.

But if she was Yoruba, she would have been termed a slave by emotional Igbos, for doing legitimate business with a Fulani customer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by claremont(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
dominique:

It's the same for most parts of Nigeria, not just the North. However, there are a lot of Northerners in the federal and state civil service, that's classed as middle-class in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Bizibi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is the reason why poverty rate is very high in the northern region cos' non of them are not educated enough to silence this guys politically. Now they are now king enjoying the common wealth of this country. Non of them help the poor breed in the north. But only to be feeding fat every blessed day. Now almost all their states are IDP's and they have nothing to reduce the crime of boko haram. Now clueless Goodluck jonathan is out from government, they are still in IDP camps. It is only God that can open our eyes and see things that's full of darkness. we shouldn't kill ourself for any politician that doesn't care about us but only feeding fat on themselves. Education rate is low to the extent that all what their states governors are collecting for state allocations are used for IDP camps. I pray the Lord will open our eyes from defending the looters that's killing us by the day with their looted wealth.
ehen!!!!!but you are ready to defend the unmovable aregbese here......osun defender has spoken.everyone clap fr this one
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by SaintzPeter(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
okay..
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by fkdmods: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
they are really lucky

You mean they are really criminals don't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by fkdmods: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Atiku2019:
smiley

You no de shame to de use this moniker?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.