Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) (45446 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Vickiweezy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rubbish! See as dem jampack for there like sardine. undecided
Heat go kill una 4 there, private jet my nyash.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is a typical lesson to both APC youth and PDP youths we should stop killing ourselves because of bloody politician that doesn't care about our existence. Both igbo,hausa,yoruba and ijaws youths should stop the habit of wailing and ranting here. They don't care about us both only about their stomach. Let me tell each and every youth today, non of them is ready to serve the nation except the few that have the fear of God to serve the nation. We should all change our mindset towards them cos' they don't care about our wellbeing. What they do is to secure the future for their children and grand children. I was once defending the government and my governor but some people were saying that am collecting salary from the government. So funny, well am not collecting any dime from anybody. am only exercising my constitutional right for freedom of speech and typing. Well let us called a spade a spade. If I see something that's bad I will say it is bad and if I see something that's good I will say it is good. Not been biased. I pray the Lord forgive our bloody politicians that doesn't care about us including the founding grand pa baba obasanjo that doesn't want to retire from politics in our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by shevchenko(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
What sort of country is this?The grammatical blinder (blunder is not appropriate )is very disguisting .

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children

Should read

"Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other NigeriA BilionaireS Children

Or better still make it easy for you Hana

"Ahmed Indimi and the Children of Other Nigeria Bilionaires in a Private Jet.

Or if you want to make the headline stand out
The children of Nigeria billionaires fly in a private jet wih Newly wed Ahmed Indimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by eph12(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Even see the useless headlines the op gave it. The guy was talking about something else and you're here admiring billionaire sons. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by jaywhoco(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oil money...
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Handsomecole(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dear Money!!! When will you locate me embarassed
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by wokemzine: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
No be ameachi dey dere so?
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by DerideGull(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
It is the evidence few minority ethnic groups in southern Nigeria sold their birth right.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by nextprince: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
fratermathy:

How do you guys manage to bring ethnicity into everything?

Your message has been ruined by bigotry.

I'm not a Yoruba. I'm a Niger Deltan but I know Yorubas, and I daresay Hausa-Fulanis, are not our problem. Our leaders are the cause of our problems. Let's stop adding ethnic sentiments to our issues. We need to start tasking our leaders to do the right things for the betterment of our interests and place in the nation.

For now, WE HAVE NO LEADERS IN THE NIGER DELTA!

Oga, pls next time show him these pictures of Diezeni's son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by adonis89(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
fratermathy:
These guys sha...

Everyone is in recession except for them.

Anyway, it's their luck. Next time, advise your parents to go into politics..

Better still, go into it yourself and your children shall live larger than this.
ppl can you all imagine d nonsense this human being just typed. No wonder dat American preacher say black ppl don't reason well. It's so unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by nextprince: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is a typical lesson to both APC youth and PDP youths we should stop killing ourselves because of bloody politician that doesn't care about our existence. Both igbo,hausa,yoruba and ijaws youths should stop the habit of wailing and ranting here. They don't care about us both only about their stomach. Let me tell each and every youth today, non of them is ready to serve the nation except the few that have the fear of God to serve the nation. We should all change our mindset towards them cos' they don't care about our wellbeing. What they do is to secure the future for their children and grand children. I was once defending the government and my governor but some people were saying that am collecting salary from the government. So funny, well am not collecting any dime from anybody. am only exercising my constitutional right for freedom of speech and typing. Well let us called a spade a spade. If I see something that's bad I will say it is bad and if I see something that's good I will say it is good. Not been biased. I pray the Lord forgive our bloody politicians that doesn't care about us including the founding grand pa baba obasanjo that doesn't want to retire from politics in our Nation.

Bro, this doesn't mean anything. There is no country all over the world where there are no extremely rich, rich, average, poor and very poor.
It exists even on planet Mars.
Bad belle dey chop bones.

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Bishops10(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
I saw Amaechi there...
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by skedman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
How come the ladies are the ones commenting . I can smell go diggers

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Rockyrascal(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Their( Northeners)ways of life is damn too boring.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
blackaxe78:
All this one's alone will buy the entire Igbo land

grin grin grin grin

A very funny joke.
Let them start by pricing onitsha and aba na...

Onye asai di ka ewu

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by amanze15(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
blackaxe78:
All this one's alone will buy the entire Igbo land

common dont be stupid undecided
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
some people are ready to die for the political jugunus when they don't even give a shit...
die for them, you see their children enjoying well your death go help control population sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by preciousMI1(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
when u hear "the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer" just give it up to our northern brothers!!!!

God pick my call
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, this doesn't mean anything. There is no country all over the world where there are no extremely rich, rich, average, poor and very poor.
It exists even on planet Mars.
Bad belle dey chop bones.
hmm but the rate of poverty is alarming. The rich keep feeding fat and the poor keep sliming like skeleton. There are series of cabals in the northern region. If their literacy level is low. They don't mind if the rich get been fed to potbelly shape.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by nextprince: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm but the rate of poverty is alarming. The rich keep feeding fat and the poor keep sliming like skeleton. There are series of cabals in the northern region. If their literacy level is low. They don't mind if the rich get been fed to potbelly shape.

Same applies to the south bro.
Meanwhile, stop talking about illiteracy cos he who lives in a glass house doesn't throw stones. 'Being' is more appropriate @ the second emboldened.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
arranged marriage.... the girl is she a virgin ?
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
will this picture reduce the number of poor malnourished Almajiri in landlocked oil barren northern Desert ? the answer is No... I have planed and secure the future of my generation yet to born, anything that concerns Nigeria and it wahara is not my headache therefore Nigeria is free to Sink and go into oblivion

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Codes151(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is why I say they should reduce their salaries to normal civil servant pay!!! If u want to be a billionaire u will innovate n think out side the box u call brain!! In that way, even unemployment will reduce n many more
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by MONITZ: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
arent88:
yeah i think dat is how the elite want it.

For easier control bcoz they know that a man who has money has a say in whatever that concerns him, and this is y education and wealth re out of the common man's reach up-North..without money a man behaves like a zombie and has no say in things that affect him negatively.....

I heard in Islam it's a sin if u strive to change ur status, take for example a gateman believes that Allah's plan for him is gate keeping and u will be offending Allah if u strive to become a Dangote, as it would mean jealousy... This is the reason for their contentment and non -jealousy of the talakawas towards the rich...... Where as down south, we all want to" hammer" and woe besides anybody who preaches that our present stratum is where God wants us..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Cortana2: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
they are really lucky

If you think they're lucky then you really don't understand life.
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Leopardd(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kingbuhari:
will this picture reduce the number of poor malnourished Almajiri in landlocked oil barren northern Desert ? the answer is No... I have planed and secure the future of my generation yet to born, anything that concerns Nigeria and it wahara is not my headache therefore Nigeria is free to Sink and go into oblivion

isee smiley
Re: Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) by Zealoy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Y all of them pack them selves for one private plane na haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.