Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] (28351 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Nollywood star, Ebube Nwagbo is back from her luxury trip to Europe. The diva who has been missing from the country, travelled out in late November and was away for over a month.

She went on a luxury tour with her secret lover whom she often refers to as 'My Prince'. She kicked off her tour with a first class flight which she gushed about on social media sharing photos from the luxurious flight. From there to a five-star hotel with an amazing view and then moved on to sightseeing. All in all Ebube, whose ex just got engaged to Laura Ikeji, enjoyed the luxury trip, tho she never showed the face of the lover who broke the bank to make the vacation worth the while.

See photos from her trip below..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-ebube-nwagbo-goes-on-luxury.html

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Actress Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Luxury Tour With Lover [PICS]

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Actress Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Luxury Tour With Lover

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
KCEE was your prince, he left..

You also called Kanu Ogbonna your prince, he left..

Sister mi, are you Cinderella?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Doctorfitz: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth she loves banana ...i know u av a farm...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Doctorfitz: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Beautiful scenery I must confess...

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Preca(f): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol.....no pics of prince again...before dey snatch the prince from her

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Smellymouth she loves banana ...i know u av a farm...

I have a banana plantation.. cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Enjoy girl
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
hope this one wont leave her and marry another lady again..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Laveda(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I have a banana plantation.. cheesy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:

grin

Lavvy, you know my matter na tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lavvy, you know my matter na tongue

Ashi cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2016
This ebube nwagbo girl aff join bad gang o!

She used to dress decently and looked innocent.

But see how she dresses now! She now has tattoo sef. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Btw, nigeria guys sha! Nigeria guys no dey take eye see fine girl or sexy girl. They can spend millions just to taste pussy. The annoying thing is, if their fellow guy ask them for money now (no matter how small to start business) they will tell the guy they don't have money angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:

Ashi cheesytongue

Awusha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Came: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Na show off dey kill them.... Your mate dey show their husband , and children, you dey waka up and down with lover way no proud to be seen with you... Na you sabi ....

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Damn that's a real nigga.

Beautiful location I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by meghie1(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2016
After now she go say she go kip her relationship out of media.mtweeew.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Hope she won't get dumped later by the "mystery lover"? Na later we go know the mystery lover when dem don dump her.

I wish her good luck.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by tunjion: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Beremx:
Hope she won't get dumped later by the "mystery lover"? Na later we go know the mystery lover when dem don dump her.
I wish her good luck.

or maybe na she dey dump dem.

marriage is boring not everybody is crazy about it, besides it is better to stay single than suffer divorce.

not everybody like to rush in and rush out.

9 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by angelTI(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Ashewo kobo kobo.

Olosho. Small time now she will be flaunting houses and cars. Shey na this one dem talk say dey chop poo?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Whatever undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Bants(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Enjoy yourselves better pikin life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by czaratwork: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ebube best of luck
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by blackaxe78: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
She can keep the mystery lover to herself, Kcee, Eminike and Nwankwo re already engaged!

Na today!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by Greedgod: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Btw, nigeria guys sha! Nigeria guys no dey take eye see fine girl or sexy girl. They can spend millions just to taste pussy. The annoying thing is, if their fellow guy ask them for money now (no matter how small to start business) they will tell the guy they don't have money angry
true talk
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by DoroBad(f): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
she didnt show the face of her lover because

there is no lover.

9 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] by 3sexy: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mystery lover ! Hahahahahaha

She wants us to stop counting her lovers

The list is getting too lengthy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" / Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding / Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.