Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst (28362 Views)

Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Faithway10: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Gifty has reacted to former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu's take on Cee-C's outburst yesterday.

siruti

Kai!! CEEEECCC!!! U for Calm down na
aa�� Firstly, There is no excuse for her behaviour yesterday.I will never support speaking to anyone that way. It was a sad situation & I hope people hav learned the true value of Respect for Another Human Being.
That being Said, CeeC We see YOUR flaws,we see your weaknesses.
NO BODY HOLY PASS! A lot OF us have had to go thru horrid experiences to learn self control.
I for one was extremely Brash in BBA2008 but came back a lot better in BBA 2010!
EVEN after winning my temper was still at dangerous levels and i knew there was a problem. Does this mean that i was a Bad horrible person? HECK NO! I grew and i am still growing!
Most of us that wear our emotions on our sleeves find it hard to conceal Love, Loyalty, Excitement and of corse the worst emotion-RAGE!
No one is perfect! Again, I am NOT JUSTIFYING HER BEHAVIOUR FROM YESTERDAY..no matter the poking or deliberate provocation,No one should react that way in public or in private..BUT THIS CAN ONLY BE LEARNED THROUGH EXPERIENCE. (trust me..i know)
We try to be better versions of ourselves daily but during this process sadly, we might still fall.
The ability to rise is what makes us victors.

Cee C we see you struggling to do better and in the process you fell..its all part of the process..its UR JOURNEY.. What saddens me more is the trolling/insults.A lot of u say she needs psychological help..so is this how u treat someone that needs help? With abuses/ridicule? COME ON!! WE CAN DO BETTER.
FROWN UPON IT BUT DONT TROLL!! Its dehumanizing.Temper justice with mercy.Dont act like what you have been condemning(Hypocrisy)

Well to everyone reading this Im pleading on her behalf for ur understanding,forgiveness and mercy. Abeeg..SHE HAS APOLOGISED��‍♂️ If U are a true fan..U stand for who U love especially in their weakest moments..weak support is just is just as futile as a shaky foundation. For those of you that claim u love her. Please be there for her and show Love..why? LOVE CONQUERS ALL (2 wrongs=0 right)shalom #BBnaija #CeeC #Mercy #Forgiveness #Abeg #Love

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhv7q-cANWt/?hl=en

According to Gifty, Uti not saying anything positive about Tobi in all he wrote shows he supports what Cee-C did.

She also said 'A man will always be a man'. Anyone knows what she means with this?

Read her post below...

"With all these grammar it still doesn't change the fact that she is a RAW MEAT. And you not saying something positive about Tobi, really shows you are in support of what your friend ceec did. the rule in BBN state that YOU SHOULD NEVER ABUSE ANYONE OR YOU WOULD GET DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY. PS: A man will always be a man."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-gifty-slams-uti-nwachukwu-defending-cee-c.html

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by hadjipapiey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
FTC Las las.. Dedicated To the couples of the weekend

Wedding gift abi birthday gift

Abegi I dey come. ..

Make I go buy roasted corn first wink

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by sexyglow(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Same way he supported Tokumbo last in the last season.. This goes along way to tell us that the devil has proud followers

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Meekdon: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
i love my Nina smiley Miracle for the money

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Benjom(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everyone wants to be relevant in the scheme of things cool

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by NwaAmaikpe: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2018

These two are among the lazy Nigerian youths who want to gain relevance and earn a living by constituting a nusiance on social media.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Djshyne007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
It has well o
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Larryslim(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Useless!
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Mikora: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
A man will always be a man? Wat da fuc is she saying?

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by anyimontana(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hit "like'' if its raining in ur area right now or " share" if e dey snow

23 Likes 58 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everybody trying to redeem there spotlight with CeeCee

Who would have know Gifty still existed if not CeeCee

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
This show is loosing its credibility,,, all for the mula

But wait o, even if Uti said nothing positive about Tobi, did he say anything negative in the first place? This gifty sef

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Viicfuntop(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018

Big brother this year shows what is going to happen 2019. Guys, sentiments aside, why the hell is ceec still in that house? Seriously, she is exhausting to watch. So it is really a surprise that I see some people rooting for her, saying that she is real. I don’t think she has a mental problem as people say, but she definitely has a bad character. I am tired of people justifying her behavior because she doesn’t have a mother or she lacks love. She is the most toxic person I have ever seen.

At least nairaland boys won’t bash girls this time around, saying we are hating on her because she is pretty. Tragic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Abeg dis fake gifty should go and weed grass.

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by jegz25(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Abeg can this bbnaija of a thing do quick end na. Huh...

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by 1stola: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
ceeci the miserable hateful child.

I pity the fool wey go marry that vile child of hate.

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Obiossy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
who is this useless ill mannered midget with fake UK and American accent,..aunty go and die...the boss lady rules

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by OGHENE316(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
pls who can answer this question who is the real senator of the federal republic of naija?hit like for omo-agege share for Saraki
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Paradigm777: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
anyimontana:
Hit "like'' if its raining in ur area right now or " share" if e dey snow
Lazy youth spotted

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by OGHENE316(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
pls who can answer this question? who is the real senator of the federal republic of naija?hit like for omo-agege share for Saraki
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by talk2percy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Women una too hate unaselves. Cee-c will win this show

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Paradigm777: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
OGHENE316:
pls who can answer this question who is the real senator of the federal republic of naija?hit like for omo-agege share for Saraki
Another lazy youth spotted

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by anyimontana(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paradigm777:

Lazy youth spotted
Yoruba Muslim spotted

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
See this Ashawo giving her useless opinion, u will not focus on ur boring nollywood sex scenes
Bleached dwarf with fake accent.

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
why won't Buhari call youth lazy with thread like this
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
What is all these FUSS about Cee-C outburst. Is this the first time the girl done show how mental she is in the house. Media likes to over-hype irrelevant things.

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Whats up with you bbn hoes? Every thread has been irrelevant of recent. Why not harness this energy to vote out this deceitful govt?

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress / Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home'