Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Caritas University Emene Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caritas University Emene Enugu (2637 Views)

Caritas University, Enugu / Caritas University Enugu / Caritas University, Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caritas University Emene Enugu by frakie: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
hi landers i saw this message on my mtn phone last night that jamb has posted my brother to caritas university emene enugu state for 2009/2010 acacdemic admssion session that he should hurry up to the university, he should also come along with 2 passport photograph, 5000 naira and his credencials for immediate interview and screening.
please anyone that knows about the university should pls upgrade this thread for me. the number that send it said he is the registrar of the university, it is an mtn number. that is just that landers
thanks regard.
Re: Caritas University Emene Enugu by nellaluv(f): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2009
Catitas university is a sister school to Madonna university. Same owner, same set of rules, everybody stays inside school, no socialization, same bullshi.t. But its still better than Madonna, not too strict.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University 2012/2013 Predegree Programme / 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. / Situations You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.