Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,401 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) (57675 Views)

Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Mindmirror: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is what recession can cause. Red eyes
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by progress69: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Roynuell:
This is really crazy...Nigerians misbehaving everywhere. They must be from edo state....

Haters would say it's cos of BUHARI...

Walahi, na my people. Lol.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who allowed the animals on the plane?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by grodt999: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
No, they must be afonja ritualists from Ogun state. Can't you see their cone heads ?

Don't know many Ogun drug dealers, 99% are ibos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by aydebug(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
ah omo naija nitori olohun

just get me my red card, case closed..
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Arijude(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
grodt999:

Don't know many Ogun drug dealers, 99% are ibos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y
You don't know many ogun drug dealers. But do you still don't know many ogun ritualists?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by newyorks(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
pls which movie is that?dn't tel me is not movie oo.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by grodt999: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
You don't know many ogun drug dealers. But do you still don't know many ogun ritualists?

I know yorubas do rituals but here is the FACT.

using human head to make ego was introduced to Nigeria by ibos.
Ibos started the baby pregnancy and for sale business, they even have underground supermarkets in iboland where you can buy babies for rituals.

ibos are the most likely in Nigeria to sell their parents and other family members for ego.

To become an ibo elected official you should visit a shrine and sacrifice something!

even ibo drug dealers use human head for sacrifice before going to airport with drugs in the hope the indonesians will not catch them!

it all comes down to the tribe with the get rich or die trying mentality. No other African tribe can beat that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by AboveGod: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenyans must hear this...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by kidman96(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Roynuell:
This is really crazy...Nigerians misbehaving everywhere. They must be from edo state....

From Edo state? You better respect ur old age and stop fooling urself like one of the kids here you ugly fool.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Zedoo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
grodt999:

Young man or lady,
Let me educate you.

1, The majority of so called business "Nigerians" and drug dealers are ibos and they do fight each other in the streets of Dubai, India, Malaysia, Brazil, South Africa and even unusual places like Central African republic, etc. At these places there are non-ibo Nigerians who are illegal immigrants, petty criminals and 419 but ibos are the majority drug dealers and con men. I am sure I saw dozens of ibo-on-ibo fights in Nigeria and all over the world! AND YES FOR EGO MATTERS!

2, If you thinking fighting is all ibos do, they actually do worse, they are the most likely "Nigerians" to use human head, sell babies and market poisonous good and contraband that kills more Nigerians yearly than Boko Haram.

They are the most violent and destructive tribe in Africa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Q04WYb280

Very tribalistic.
They are the most progressive and forward thinking people...they owe allegiance to no king or common authority, they are king to themselves and themselves alone and independent of thought...
They simply do BUSINESS to survive...
If other tribes were that progressive they would go into business more to and do the Original goods that wont kill people...
There's nothing an Igbo man cannot invent...they produced weapons as far back as 1967-70 that Nigeria as a whole country hasn't been able to equal in local production or surpass.
Surely they have too much love for progress that they will put hands into adulteration to make money at the expense of someone else's health.
.but they are developed even without going to school they have progress at the back of their minds....

If Nigeria is where it is today with 90% of her leaders since 1960 coming from the west and north then I don't need to say much about why maize cannot grow from a yam seedling....

Take your nepotism to another corner of nairaland......

I don't know what the Igbo man did to you people... Let them be, you didn't let them you divided them even within the small portion of land they have in Nigeria and yet despite all the control the north has, the eastern part and elements are the most vibrant areas in this country....

Young man
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Arijude(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
grodt999:

I know yorubas do rituals but here is the FACT.

using human head to make ego was introduced to Nigeria by ibos.
Ibos started the baby pregnancy and for sale business, they even have underground supermarkets in iboland where you can buy babies for rituals.

ibos are the most likely in Nigeria to sell their parents and other family members for ego.

To become an ibo elected official you should visit a shrine and sacrifice something!

even ibo drug dealers use human head for sacrifice before going to airport with drugs in the hope the indonesians will not catch them!

it all comes down to the tribe with the get rich or die trying mentality. No other African tribe can beat that!
In yorubaland, killing human being for one ritual or the other is a culture. If a king (oba) die in yorubaland, they must use human head if not heads to bury him and the head of the dead king would be cut off which the new king will sit on during his coronation rituals. There is this festival they call 'ọrọ' in yorubaland. During this festival, you people use human heads to perform many rituals. Our (igbo) own case is a normal crime that do occur in every region including yours.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jesus!!!

Aeroplane has suddenly become molue, where riff raffs from Warri can display madness.

Thank theri stars it was not a US bound flight. I thought they had internal security in aeroplanes.

Those guys ought to have been tazed. Its clear that it was their first time of boarding a flight.

They should have been shown the door. angry
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by grodt999: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
In yorubaland, killing human being for one ritual or the other is a culture. If a king (oba) die in yorubaland, they must use human head if not heads to bury him and the head of the dead king would be cut off which the new king will sit on during his coronation rituals. There is this festival they call 'ọrọ' in yorubaland. During this festival, you people use human heads to perform many rituals. Our (igbo) own case is a normal crime that do occur in every region including yours.

Sorry to disappoint you but research prove otherwise, ibos win hands down. If Yorubas overtake ibos I will concentrate on them.
For now ibos are the number one!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Klinee: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
IMAGINE!!!!!! Afonja must be Afonja!!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by danot1030: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
without fear of discrimination I can confidently say that the aggressive guy is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by whoisuche: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoreJoe:
Ground nor reach Una again na for air Una go fight.. Heaven go get problem oh

Don't speak to the things of Heaven like that
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Arijude(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Klinee:
IMAGINE!!!!!! Afonja must be Afonja!!
d tin tire me bro
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by grodt999: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zedoo:

They are the most progressive and forward thinking people...they owe allegiance to no king or common authority, they are king to themselves and themselves alone and independent of thought...
They simply do BUSINESS to survive...
If other tribes were that progressive they would go into business more to and do the Original goods that wont kill people...
There's nothing an Igbo man cannot invent...they produced weapons as far back as 1967-70 that Nigeria as a whole country hasn't been able to equal in local production or surpass.
Surely they have too much love for progress that they will put hands into adulteration to make money at the expense of someone else's health.
.but they are developed even without going to school they have progress at the back of their minds....

If Nigeria is where it is today with 90% of her leaders since 1960 coming from the west and north then I don't need to say much about why maize cannot grow from a yam seedling....

Take your nepotism to another corner of nairaland......

I don't know what the Igbo man did to you people... Let them be, you didn't let them you divided them even within the small portion of land they have in Nigeria and yet despite all the control the north has, the eastern part and elements are the most vibrant areas in this country....

Young man

Very progressive indeed
there are over 2000 of them killed with many buried in gutters all over Asia
there are thousands languishing in jails all over the world for drug offences.

They have constituted themselves into nuisance all over the world and even in filthy places like India!
They use Nigerian passport, thereby putting other Nigerians in harms way and under suspicion all over the world.

They have killed more Nigerians than terrorist with contraband, drugs, fake goods, fake spare parts, toxic waste and human head business.

If that is pregressive to you, you must be a MONKEY!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Arijude(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
grodt999:

Sorry to disappoint you but research prove otherwise, ibos win hands down. If Yorubas overtake ibos I will concentrate on them.
For now ibos are the number one!
Which research ? I know you won't see your barbaric acts as anything because you people doesn't frown at it.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by PetroDolla4: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
and what evidence do you have that they are Ghanaians?

peculiar3:
...those guys are Ghanaians for goodness sake, stop damaging our already spoilt rep
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by abbeyty(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
they should have thrown both of them off the sky to finish the fight either in the sea or on the ground , bush people
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by mickeyrova(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
exchanging punches as if it
were pleasantries.........fight don turn greeting......what an expression op who be ur literature teacher
I just open make i see punches, I no see any o.
This bloggers and anything to drive traffic.
Why you too dey lie like this op?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by phlio666(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
mickeyrova:
I just open make i see punches, I no see any o. This bloggers and anything to drive traffic. Why you too dey lie like this op?
i wonder oh.....hw u deh sir
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Tats(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
That seems like a Lufthansa flight. Perhaps a Frankfurt to Lagos flight
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by peculiar3(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
PetroDolla4:
and what evidence do you have that they are Ghanaians?

oga lawyer, what evidence do you have that they are not?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by wonyi: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Roynuell:

Hmmmmm,.I know your village people typed the message above
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
I. Thought there's always an air marshal on the flight. The guy in red is the trouble maker and should be restrained and locked in the dirty toilet. He won't do such again.

When they land, they would arrest them both.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by lilreese: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
loll
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Zedoo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
grodt999:

Very progressive indeed
there are over 2000 of them killed with many buried in gutters all over Asia
there are thousands languishing in jails all over the world for drug offences.

They have constituted themselves into nuisance all over the world and even in filthy places like India!
They use Nigerian passport, thereby putting other Nigerians in harms way and under suspicion all over the world.

They have killed more Nigerians than terrorist with contraband, drugs, fake goods, fake spare parts, toxic waste and human head business.

If that is pregressive to you, you must be a MONKEY!

So because water dey flood houses then water no be good thing?
Na fire Wey cook food dey still burn house.

The good sides of having an Igbo man far overshadow the bad sides...ask Nigeria.
No other tribe is as progressive-thinking and welcome to new ways of doing things...the Igbo man is the first learn how to do a new thing that just landed in town...he WILL learn It and start making money from it...
Its only the Igbo man that can start frm selling one bag of pure water to owning a factory WITHOUT A LOAN FROM A HIGHER HAND....
Only the Igbo man....

The Igbo man is the most independent thinking human in Nigeria... That is why all Igbo states are better than those of the south-west who can boast of only Lagos (whose economy is still held by the igbos) and the hausas (these ones no like progress).

Only the Igbo man succeeds from absolutely nothing in this country because they dont depend on anybody infact a fellow Igbo man you think might help you because of tribal familiarity will raise shoulders and form for you unlike northerners or south westerners...

I am not saying no other tribe succeeds without help.frm godfathers but none as much as the igbos....

Have you EVER imagined what the Igbo man would have been if not for the civil war?
He lost EVERYTHING and in 20 years caught up and over taken every other tribe financially (creation of wealth) , education -wise ( productionof outstanding scholars in every field of study) and innovatively (usage of raw materials to produce stuff as good as what YOU import)....

For the record the Igbo man can be self sufficient. And if your hausa and Yoruba populated government did things right- the Igbo man won't see adulteration as a way to survive...

A few years ago made in aba products were a laughing stock because they Wey "local" , after you and your co "foreign" good buyers have succeeded in devaluing the naira , this ABA men that continued their business despite being a laughing stock have become the chief supplier of YOUR armed forces boots..... They should go to sambisa with bare foot Na....
And what have the south-westerner and the northerner achieved? They have been in NIGERIA since time immemorial, yet brown roofs and almajirism rule their towns... And even the rich alhajis we see flaunting their wealth are only rich because they got positions Igbo were discharged from during the war..... And despite all you have siphoned, your towns still look like thrash.... And you quoting me, you are probably not in your town or doing anything to help it or producing anything, you are here telling me about people being killed in Asia.

If ure outside Nigeria I shouldn't even be talking to you because you obviously do not know anything about the 10,000 words I am about to school you with.... Its a pity proper history is not taught else you will appreciate the Igbo man.

Yes they love money to suicidal points, but that is why he succeeds largely more than other tribes who get things handed to them.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by sheyisky(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chai Baba Buhari Why Na☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.