Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) (57678 Views)

Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
the recession is real
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by cutemoses(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
The problem with most nigerians, is whenever we hear of any unruly thing about ourselves, we tend to degrade ourselves and make it look like we are the only persons capable of such acts and the funny thing is white people fight during flights too.

Whether you fight for plane or for bus or for kekenapep, all fight na fight. if someone gives you a dirty slap or hard punch, you wouldn't care if you are in a private jet.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/female-plane-passengers-filmed-trading-7534462
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Roynuell(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
kidman96:

From Edo state? You better respect ur old age and stop fooling urself like one of the kids here you ugly fool.

Omo,I did not say anything bad...u can easily tell they are from edo state from their accent...my mum is from edo state.so no bad blood. It's just an observation, be cool.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by forign1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis guy are from.igbo they like to show them selve every were...but they said that they are like mtn every were they go...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by donem: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
See how that James Bond on headset and shades deh observe that guy where deh form egbo.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by Meedu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
See the guy on the left, like the genie in Aladdin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by grodt999: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zedoo:

So because water dey flood houses then water no be good thing?
Na fire Wey cook food dey still burn house.

The good sides of having an Igbo man far overshadow the bad sides...ask Nigeria.
No other tribe is as progressive-thinking and welcome to new ways of doing things...the Igbo man is the first learn how to do a new thing that just landed in town...he WILL learn It and start making money from it...
Its only the Igbo man that can start frm selling one bag of pure water to owning a factory WITHOUT A LOAN FROM A HIGHER HAND....
Only the Igbo man....

The Igbo man is the most independent thinking human in Nigeria... That is why all Igbo states are better than those of the south-west who can boast of only Lagos (whose economy is still held by the igbos) and the hausas (these ones no like progress).

Only the Igbo man succeeds from absolutely nothing in this country because they dont depend on anybody infact a fellow Igbo man you think might help you because of tribal familiarity will raise shoulders and form for you unlike northerners or south westerners...

I am not saying no other tribe succeeds without help.frm godfathers but none as much as the igbos....

Have you EVER imagined what the Igbo man would have been if not for the civil war?
He lost EVERYTHING and in 20 years caught up and over taken every other tribe financially (creation of wealth) , education -wise ( productionof outstanding scholars in every field of study) and innovatively (usage of raw materials to produce stuff as good as what YOU import)....

For the record the Igbo man can be self sufficient. And if your hausa and Yoruba populated government did things right- the Igbo man won't see adulteration as a way to survive...

A few years ago made in aba products were a laughing stock because they Wey "local" , after you and your co "foreign" good buyers have succeeded in devaluing the naira , this ABA men that continued their business despite being a laughing stock have become the chief supplier of YOUR armed forces boots..... They should go to sambisa with bare foot Na....
And what have the south-westerner and the northerner achieved? They have been in NIGERIA since time immemorial, yet brown roofs and almajirism rule their towns... And even the rich alhajis we see flaunting their wealth are only rich because they got positions Igbo were discharged from during the war..... And despite all you have siphoned, your towns still look like thrash.... And you quoting me, you are probably not in your town or doing anything to help it or producing anything, you are here telling me about people being killed in Asia.

If ure outside Nigeria I shouldn't even be talking to you because you obviously do not know anything about the 10,000 words I am about to school you with.... Its a pity proper history is not taught else you will appreciate the Igbo man.

Yes they love money to suicidal points, but that is why he succeeds largely more than other tribes who get things handed to them.

YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR, SHUT UP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by uzuede4(f): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
exchanging punches as if it
were pleasantries.........fight don turn greeting......what an expression op who be ur literature teacher
The teacher teach am well. grin
phlio666:
exchanging punches as if it
were pleasantries.........fight don turn greeting......what an expression op who be ur literature teacher
The teacher teach am well.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by ikemesit4477: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by FmO4(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
Hunger Under the dullard dey even reach sky sef grin
I knw haters will think that way,I knw. Wetin concern him in this nw abi u know sabi read English gan ni?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by vioment: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2016
femzysticks:
disgracing us upandan

lol. literally.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by titanrodri(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Yup..... You can't avoid a nigga moment!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by easyelliot(m): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Neither wanted to fight merely shakara....

P.S. I always know when my flight is filled with Nigerians, just saying
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by redsun(m): 3:34am On Dec 20, 2016
It a result of too much flogging of children at homes,schools and churches in the hands of those that are supposed to be their "rational" role models.

Violence begats violence.When you teach a child that is okay to settle issues by violence and beating,he/ she will end up doing the same as adult. Nigeria is a violent and irrational society where issue are settled by force and treachery instead of logic and constructiveness.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by MagnaB: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2016
joey150:
So because 2 grown ass men were shoving each other on a plane, the pilot wants to make an impromptu landing in lome?

If i was on that plane me and that pilot for start our own fight.

Aint no blows there.. A simple stern warning to those toddlers would have resolved that matter.

cheesy cheesy Werey buruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by enigmaticlion: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2016
conductor1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT06Z98lVGk

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/video-two-nigerian-men-fight-inside.html
Ibo guys no get shame anywhere they find themselves . They're the singular reason why foreign visa is very hard to get and foreigner's suspicion of every Nigerian. Despite their executions for pushing drugs overseas they still prefer the lust of money over their dear life. MONEY AT ALL COST. Shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by enigmaticlion: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2016
grodt999:

YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR, SHUT UP!
Ibo guys no get shame anywhere they find themselves . They're the singular reason why foreign visa is very hard to get and foreigner's suspicion of every Nigerian. Despite their executions for pushing drugs overseas they still prefer the lust of money over their dear life. MONEY AT ALL COST. Shameful

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Stop taking weed, una no go hear.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by mezutallia(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Agberos everywhere. Sure they are AFONJAS

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by AmuDimpka: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2016
enigmaticlion:

Then we can do away with them by granting them Theo Biafra

Stop whining
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by bigerboy200: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2016
joey150:
So because 2 grown ass men were shoving each other on a plane, the pilot wants to make an impromptu landing in lome?

If i was on that plane me and that pilot for start our own fight.

Aint no blows there.. A simple stern warning to those toddlers would have resolved that matter.
it is a standard international practice.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by joey150(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
bigerboy200:

it is a standard international practice.
That when i shove you on a plane..it has to make an emergency landing?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by mickeyrova(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
phlio666:
i wonder oh.....hw u deh sir
I am good o.
You?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by justuschi50: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
did is 9ja thing are possible in dis country
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) by PetroDolla4: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Feulish magg0t! You claimed they were Ghanaians, and instead od providing the basis for that assumption, you are asking me a very stvpid question?Thunder fire your blokos,huh?

peculiar3:

oga lawyer, what evidence do you have that they are not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.