Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,480 members, 7,840,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) (52639 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Taiwo20:
It should be from the intestine of an animal. Cos of the vet hastag
that is just it.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by samsam2019: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2016
This op is an educated illiterate ooo.

How can a vet Drperform a surgery on human?

Obviously it's a dog that ate the bikini and it's possible because dogs are at times naughty
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 3:46am On Dec 20, 2016
teejaypee:

Was@ NVRI, vom ( heard about the institution ) ? ... now@ UniJos
it is well
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Fake story.

Vet doctors don't operate on humans.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Did you read the comments at all? Rubbish post
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Buhari is a mad old lazy cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Taiwo20:
It should be from the intestine of an animal. Cos of the vet hastag
humans are also animals, am sure the man swallowed the woman whole, no time to UnCloth.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
humans are also animals, am sure the man swallowed the woman whole, no time to UnCloth.

I agree and disagree
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
carmag:
what is bikini
Really! Well, what ladies wear to the beach or pool,
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Blessograo:

hmmm

so you go to beach too grin
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Annie2059: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
it was removed from a dog's intestine not humans... op be sure of what you post... wetin concern veterinary doctor with human surgery cry
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm

so you go to beach too grin
You did boy no dey sit on top my matter o, anyways not been to the beach in 8 years. Maybe you will organize a welcome party at the beach for me.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Blessograo:

You did boy no dey sit on top my matter o, anyways not been to the beach in 8 years. Maybe you will organize a welcome party at the beach for me.

welcome party at the beach grin grin

that's not cool na...

after all this years in china imagine every one rushing to see you that are told you're at the beach hmmmmmmmmm

at least normal welcome will be ok then

will ask AngelAnnie to take you to the beach cheesy
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
teejaypee:
Are there vet doctors on NL at all?

Yes, there are.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
carmag:
what is bikini
lols, tight fitted wears dat reveal d body.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
robosky02:

welcome party at the beach grin grin

that's not cool na...

after all this years in china imagine every one rushing to see you that are told you're at the beach hmmmmmmmmm

at least normal welcome will be ok then

will ask AngelAnnie to take you to the beach cheesy
So you don't want to see me horrible in my first bikini to laugh at me? grin
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Blessograo:
Ok.. G-string i now know it
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by teejaypee: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
DocAdray:

Yes, there are.
Cool, ... I'm one too, though in-the-making
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
carmag:

Ok.. G-string i now know it
Which village did you come from? I said wear not pants. Bikinis are mostly in form of shorts and bra of matching colour.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Blessograo:

Which village did you come from? I said wear not pants. Bikinis are mostly in form of shorts and bra of matching colour.

in our village here it's a sacrilege for women to wear pant so that is why I'm somehow not understanding

mean while, i intend to present the picture of this bikini to our village head in our next village meeting as a proof that women in other parts are wearing pants and bikini

thank you very much for the insight I'm very very greatful
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
carmag:

in our village here it's a sacrilege for women to wear pant so that is why I'm somehow not understanding

mean while, i intend to present the picture of this bikini to our village head in our next village meeting as a proof that women in other parts are wearing pants and bikini

thank you very much for the insight I'm very very greatful
You welcome village man
Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
teejaypee:
Cool, ... I'm one too, though in-the-making
Thats great, all the best in your studies. I'm an A.B.U vet graduate

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2019
Just beastly dude sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria? / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.