Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! (4353 Views)

Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | Best Smartphone Under 60,000 Naira / Top 10 Best Smartphone Of 2017 To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Dabsey: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's not even like that.. most people use cable instead of the dry TV stations
Sulaymanmeek:
Lmaoo You are a foreigner abi? better start watching Local tations
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Dabsey: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
But this Airtel Advert though!!! Very cool too
tafat:

That airtel advert is the best for now, then for smart phones its the phantom 6 advert
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Behankey(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Tecno has been all over this year. The refocus advert does it for me.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
This advert is rocking the airwaves. It runs on many channels when they are airing the entertainment news. I cant remember seeing any other ad save this. Very apt advert.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Behankey:
Tecno has been all over this year. The refocus advert does it for me.

the ladies did a good job
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
4cool:
But why do you all keep mentioning Tecno & Tecno & Tecno.... Other brands too make nice TV Ads

we dont see their ad. The one we see and talk about is TECNO's.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
Galaxy Note 7!

lmao!! I dont think they run this advert because they have withdrawn the devices. I dont even pray to see it cos it will probably blow off my TV cheesy
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Youngpo413: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
funmyade:

lmao!! I dont think they run this advert because they have withdrawn the devices. I dont even pray to see it cos it will probably blow off my TV cheesy
lol, the advert was awesome when the device was newly released, they never knew that it was a disaster.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
lol, the advert was awesome when the device was newly released, they never knew that it was a disaster.

Sad one there. It gave them a bad year. Unlike Tecno that ended the year on a high.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Youngpo413: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
funmyade:

Sad one there. It gave them a bad year. Unlike Tecno that ended the year on a high.
They will bounce back hopefully next year, so many things are in place, as for tecno, they ain't leaving any stone unturned, they are now the Apple of Africa, hard work really pays.
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by oluwadaemilola: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
There is one Tecno did for Phantom With two beautiful ladies
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
They will bounce back hopefully next year, so many things are in place, as for tecno, they ain't leaving any stone unturned, they are now the Apple of Africa, hard work really pays.

Yeah, hard work pays. I even hear the new Camon for this year is coming with dual front cameras, that will be awesome!! Means they started from where they left off last year
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:

lol!! they should plan well and not rest on their oars yet, just like Tecno
Re: The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
There is one Tecno did for Phantom
With two beautiful ladies

That advert is really spot on, especially those ladies' part when one was tryin to educate the other about the refocus feature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? / Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions / Just Before You Order The Imosemobile X-II Tablet.... My Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.