Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) (27682 Views)

Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:
One of the numerous GEJ scams to the South East being brought to reality by the hated Northerner

See the useless Tweetnator that could nor run a company successfully inspecting "GEjs" project too.

The problem predates Jonathan my friend. Though not to absolve him of blame. No thanks to the so called hated northerner even if he performs magic today. I will only surmise he is responding to a stimulus driven by his own conscience.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by stinechykee: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:

Please just shut up and gerrout!!! You clowns disgust me!
Don't you zombies get tired at all.I wonder which planet you came from
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by talktimi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:

cheesy sad pikiin
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by momentarylapse: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
blues2022:

Private Omenka is now driven by rabid emotional hate. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And what are you driven by? Rabid support of corruption and maladministration or tribalist ipob ideology?

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

OBJ and most past Nigeria leaders promised same bridge but did NOTHING but Jonathan came and started something there no matter how negligible...but he ensured funding won't hinder the work...just like Enugu Airport...So Buhari can not stop the project without incurring heavy fines and sanctions to FG...and Jonathan paid the FG counterpart funding for the project...

OMG you can lie for Africa i swear, You mean GEJ started 2nd Niger Bridge? I can't believe that..

You mean the contract he awarded in March 31st 2016?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/31/importers-happy-award-2nd-niger-bridge-contract-julius-berger/

check the date in the link..

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
nwabobo:

You are spewing rubbish over a project you do not even know its location.

LOL now it's not all about the date but the Location?

if the most daftest human on earth can think of google to find out the location....

Sorry am not like you who can't make research but comment based on them say them say
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Xano:
Thank you.

Very immature post progress69 , the quote above is for you. Truth always prevail.

You don't have to be thin-skinned.
. Lol, this clowns like deceiving themselves.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
obailala:

You guys seem to be swimming in falsehood. How much is the FG's counterpart fund and how much exactly did GEJ pay?... Also if GEJ paid 100% of the counterpart funding for the bridge as you both claim, how come up to N15bn was included as counterpart funding for the same bridge by Buhari in the 2016 budget?... Is there something I am missing here?

@Whynoetruth, stop deluding yourself and your readers that GEJ has performed a miracle that makes it impossible for the bridge to be abandoned by a successor administration. Just like every other project which was started but abandoned in Nigeria, PMB's government can still abandon the 2NB but thank God, Fashola has continually reiterated that completion of the bridge is a priority of his ministry. Hopefully they keep to their words.

1)Engaging you sometimes is irritating because your fanaticism is nauseating most times...and makes discussion of facts boring ...
I hope you read Prof Kperogi yesterday here in this forum? Search for it if you missed it .

2)2nd Niger bridge just like Airport remodelling contracts, Abuja-Kaduna speed rail project etc all have similar if not same financial or financing model which would ensure continuation to completion of project irrespective of government in power thanks to Jonathan /NOI ingenuity.

3) Buhari irrespective of his sentiments towards southeast Nigeria can NEVER stop the project without incurring HEAVY financial sanctions for FG...hence has limited or no option At all here...It is a PPP project...Show proof of any payment by Buhari with regard to this project...Am waiting for evidence plzzzz...

4) APC government promised Southeast Nigeria to build 2nd Niger bridge that is not tolled against what Jonathan has to offer them(PPP)...Did they fulfill the promise? cheesygringrin ALL past Nigeria presidents campaigned and promised 2nd Niger bridge(OBJ did in both 1st $ 2nd term); but ONLY Jonathan did something tangible and visible there. Why won't they love him? cheesy

5) Southeast has so many FG roads in sorry state...if Buhari is responsible as you wish us to believe, why hasn't any been finished? Even Enugu Onitsha expressway was half done under Jonathan administration(Onitsha, Awka axis etc). Two(2) solid years into Buhari administration and absolutely NOTHING has been done in remaining portion. Even Obiano plea for PPP on the road wasn't approved by Buhari after Obiano got financiers. What a heartless government supported by heartless fanatics sad

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
eph12:

Is he saying the truth? Is that why you're angry?

Hehehehe what truth? I don't have time for bitter hateful liars. Sorry!

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Engaging you sometimes is irritating because your fanaticism is nauseating most times...and makes discussion of facts boring ...
I hope you read Prof Kperogi yesterday here in this forum? Search for it if you missed it .

2)2nd Niger bridge just like Airport remodelling contracts, Abuja-Kaduna speed rail project etc all have similar if not same financial or financing model which would ensure continuation to completion of project irrespective of government in power thanks to Jonathan /NOI ingenuity.

3) Buhari irrespective of his sentiments towards southeast Nigeria can NEVER stop the project without incurring HEAVY financial sanctions for FG...hence has limited or no option At all here...It is a PPP project...Show proof of any payment by Buhari with regard to this project...Am waiting for evidence plzzzz...

4) APC government promised Southeast Nigeria to build 2nd Niger bridge that is not tolled against what Jonathan has to offer them(PPP)...Did they fulfill the promise? cheesygringrin ALL past Nigeria presidents campaigned and promised 2nd Niger bridge(OBJ did in both 1st $ 2nd term); but ONLY Jonathan did something tangible and visible there. Why won't they love him? cheesy

5) Southeast has so many FG roads in sorry state...if Buhari is responsible as you wish us to believe, why hasn't any been finished? Even Enugu Onitsha expressway was half done under Jonathan administration(Onitsha, Awka axis etc). Two(2) solid years into Buhari administration and absolutely NOTHING has been done in remaining portion. Even Obiano plea for PPP on the road wasn't approved by Buhari after Obiano got financiers. What a heartless government supported by heartless fanatics sad

You reason like a kindergarten pupil. Sorry to say. Gosh!!!

*Spits*

So after claiming Jonathan did everything in the East, you can come and tell us how all your roads are bad or half done. Wonders shall never end.

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
seguno2:

You think sey to build bridge na like sey person go market go buy akara?
How many years do you think it takes from conception through specifications, bidding, contracting, materials supply, construction and delivery?
Na who borrow your brain when you typed your comment?

You are not intelligent. Just trying to be.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Xano:
Thank you.

Very immature post progress69 , the quote above is for you. Truth always prevail.

You don't have to be thin-skinned.

Be deceiving yourself. 15bn was set aside for juat that bridge in 2017 budget. U kids that sell gala in the traffic have no idea of things u dabble into grin
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
APCmyheart:

OMG you can lie for Africa i swear, You mean GEJ started 2nd Niger Bridge? I can't believe that..

You mean the contract he awarded in March 31st 2016?

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/31/importers-happy-award-2nd-niger-bridge-contract-julius-berger/

check the date in the link..

How old are you? Ignoring most of these APC nitwits seems most veritable option...

Was Jonathan president in 2016? Even your link is dated 31st March 2014 showing same project..

Aside that , several videos of work on the site under Jonathan is online including NL here...

Have you ever crossed your village to any other region in Nigeria outside SW? All these little minds that believe Nigeria began in Shagamu and ended in badagry sef sad

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
momentarylapse:

And what are you driven by? Rabid support of corruption and maladministration or tribalist ipob ideology?
Driven by your likes whose virtual existence on nairaland is more real than their burantashi. cheesy grin grin
If you see me tomorrow, you go call me your pal, but on nairaland na to take everything personal. Kwontinue. cool
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:

You reason like a kindergarten pupil. Sorry to say. Gosh!!!

*Spits*

So after claiming Jonathan did everything in the East, you can come and tell us how all your roads are bad or half done. Wonders shall never end.

Sorry, never quoted you because... I discuss with human beings not animals ...bye sad
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by 4dankey: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
basilo102:
God bless GEJ. Buhari should award and construct Enugu Onitsha expressway and stop trying to claim GEJ's projects. Both Enugu airport and NIger bridge were awarded in such a way that it will continue no matter who is ruling, igbos are not fo.ols. Enugu airport is from Chinese loan, Niger bridge is BoT model by Julius Berger who provide the bulk of the finance, FG has since paid its own commitment. Buhari should go do the remaining sections Enugu onitsha expressway if he want to be taken seriously
Best post so far in this thread. Buhari should start Enugu-Onitsha express way before we in the south east will start taking him serious.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by guychidile: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
i dint see any work in progress there oo..,or shebi ,i no see clear..?

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Xano(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:
. Lol, this clowns like deceiving themselves.

Just confirmed you are thin-skinned; trying hard to spin the truth.

We know you have more than one username, love to insult whoever says the truth.
It is hard to spin the 'wheel', when you know you deliberately provide half truths.

We know your kind.

For those who want to know the truth, search for Nigerian newspaper websites about the topic of Second Niger Bridge from its inception, date of contract award and commitment of Federal Government before this Buhari Administration.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by lereinter(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
see them looking as if they know someyhing about construction...
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by momentarylapse: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
blues2022:

Driven by your likes whose virtual existence on nairaland is more real than their burantashi. cheesy grin grin
If you see me tomorrow, you go call me your pal, but on nairaland na to take everything personal. Kwontinue. cool

But you are older than me on nairaland? So what's your point?

Pal? Sorry but my pals are usually reasonable men and women and they don't go about screaming biafra or zombie, trolling people who do not even know them or abusing their leaders just to get likes on nairaland but would rather focus on building instead of destroying!

Shalom!
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by DobleO7: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:
One of the numerous GEJ scams to the South East being brought to reality by the hated Northerner

See the useless Tweetnator that could nor run a company
successfully inspecting "GEjs" project too.

modified

These people are the greatest clowns i have ever seen in my life. See them quoting me and spilling thrash.
Someone claimed he was going to go on exile in 2012, if he didn't construct the bridge then went to sleep, only to wake up when 2015 elections was around the corner to organise a jamboree and award a contract, not even to be built with "oyel money" o yet they are jumping unclad on this thread.

Chairman!! When was the contract awarded and you expect GEJ to complete it while out government?
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Xano:

Just confirmed you are thin-skinned; trying hard to spin the truth.

We know you have more than one username, love to insult whoever says the truth.
It is hard to spin the 'wheel', when you know you deliberately provide half truths.

We know your kind.

For those who want to know the truth, search for Nigerian newspaper websites about the topic of Second Niger Bridge from its inception, date of contract award and commitment of Federal Government before this Buhari Administration.

Hahahaha. Are we talking about the same bridge that this govt set aside 15bn for in 2017 budget? grin. U quoted a fellow clown like u that said the project was awarded by Janathan in such a way who ever takes over, the project continues and told me tht was for me grin. Doesn't that sound clownish and ridiculous. Are u aware Jonathan awarded the said contract on a PPP which burden will be placed on you via tolls and not even the oyel money u clowns shout every now and then. Why am i having this discuss? cheesy

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by ROYALD(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
good
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
DobleO7:

Chairman!! When was the contract awarded and you expect GEJ to complete it while out government?
Don't ask.me silly questions. Jonathan eas president for over 4 years. The way u peopoe make excuses for the con artiste amazes me. Some of you are even talking about roads that u clowns kept saying GEJ built in the SE. What kind of fanatism is this?
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL that was wailers result to when they have been busted and out of ideal....
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
4dankey:

Best post so far in this thread. Buhari should start Enugu-Onitsha express way before we in the south east will start taking him serious.

Lol. It though Jonathan fixed all the roads in the SE. You people and double mouth. Let Buhari decide to help you guys again tmr after showing compound hatred, the sane line if GEJ did this and that will be heard again cheesy
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by adimsmt: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
Propaganda,that's all they know best.

GEJ started this project, at least PMB should complete it and take credit for something grin

It's about time our people start using their senses to understand that second Niger bridge will always be a propaganda, Federal government is not i repeat is not the one that is building second Niger bridge. The bridge will be built by you, I and others who use the road please don't let Nigerian government deception cloud our judgement. The reality are we are borrowing 72% of the money from private Consortium,28% from the federal government for 25 years, yes you and I will be paying tolls for 25 years until the money we borrowed are paid off. After 25 years you and I know they will not remove the toll so the federal government will eventually get there 28% back as you can see my people it is a propaganda. Federal government built Eko bridge, third mainland bridge and also built a bridge across River Benue without tolls my people we have to think.

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Firstly by mentioning Prof Kperogi's comments on this unrelated issue, this is typically what happens when emotions take over objectivity. FYI, your own distortion of facts is equally nauseating because I only pointed out a consistent error which you made by your insistence that the last government had paid off the FULL counterpart funds for the bridge. I am waiting for you to tell me I am wrong by also providing proof that the last administration paid 100% counterpart funding for the bridge. Here's a little report proving that the counterpart fund hasn't been completed even as at August 2015, so I'm wondering what you've been blabbing about and insulting me of being irritating.
http://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/fg-disburses-n18-3b-counterpart-funds-for-second-niger-bridge/

Regarding whether the current government has made any payment for this project, I have no proof that any money has been paid but it is a known fact that somewhere around N17 was budgeted for the project in the 2016 budget. Whether the budgeted funds have been released is unknown, but funds wouldn't have been budgeted if GEJ had paid it off as you keep insisting.
http://punchng.com/n350bn-package-lagos-ibadan-expressway-2nd-niger-bridge-to-benefit/

The point I made is simple and I still insist on it, if the current government chooses to abandon those projects, they will abandon them. This isn't the first time in Nigeria's history we've seen administrations abandoning major projects started by predecessors even with huge losses to resources. Wake up and smell the coffee, we are in Nigeria not some developed or ideal society, stop thinking naively.

Did you just say that Onitsha-Enugu road has been half-done by GEJ??... May God just forgive you! I challenge you to go make this statement on before commuters and drivers who ply that route regularly.

The point being made is that Jonathan spent 5 years and earned the highest revenue/income than any other Nigerian leader, but his only achievements for the SE are promises and 'ground breaking' ceremonies for projects which little or zero funds were released for. But you think Jonathan is a saint and Buhari who just started 18months ago (and who is leading at a time of depression with greatly reduced income) is a devil?.... And with this sort of mentality you actually think someone else is a fanatic?... undecided

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Caseless: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Why are they inspecting what GEJ has commissioned long before May 29, 2015?
that useless man can lie.

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Usmaniaaa: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
googlepikins:
I love GEJ
I love you ask me Y?
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
progress69:

Guy park well.. Wetin all these trash go fetch una sef? Just calling certain group of people names is so wrong..

Becus u want to get likes.. He only made a point...u must not call names.. Abi is it so difficult to make ur points without abusing any group of people? I don't understand ..seriously..
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) by progress69: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Princedapace:

Guy park well.. Wetin all these trash go fetch una sef? Just calling certain group of people names is so wrong..

Becus u want to get likes
.. He only made a point...u must not call names.. Abi is it so difficult to make ur points without abusing any group of people? I don't understand ..seriously..

That's not the trademark if a zombie, that is.for the wailing dundees! Do they sell likes in your village market?

Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76