Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Banks Try To Use Press And Staff To Supress Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Banks Try To Use Press And Staff To Supress Mmm (458 Views)

Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM / Fraudulent Activities Of Diamond Bank And Staff On My Account (Pics) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Banks Try To Use Press And Staff To Supress Mmm by silvernus0: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
DID THEY GIVE HIM THEIR MONEY BY HAND, ITS NON OF YOUR BIZ , YOU ARE PROBERBLY IN THE PRESS , WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE RETALIATING , BUT KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF...

A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS IN A BANK TOLD ME THEY TOLD THEM IN STAFF MEETING IN THE BANK TO PREACH BAD NEW TO THEIR CUSTOMERS ABOUT MMM BC IF MMM CONTINUES IT WILL EFFECT THEIR BUSINESS AND THEY WILL LOSE MORE MONEY THEY REPORT TO GREEDY SELVES AND SHAREHOLDERS

LIFE ITSELF IS A RISK , DID YOU ASK THE BIKE MAN YOU ENTERED FOR HIS DRIVER LICENSE? OR DID YOU ASK THE BUS DRIVER?? , BUT YOU BOUGHT THE BUS RIGHT undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin

Re: How Banks Try To Use Press And Staff To Supress Mmm by segebase(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity For The New Year.. / Can I Still Use Moneygram To Send Money To The US / Ask Me Any Question About Acquiring Or Leasing Real Estate In Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.