Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' (1924 Views)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Ketchup Turns Up For Grammy In Agbada [PICS] / Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by JAYTUNEZ(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nigerian music star, Ketchup posed for a selfie with a Gollum from 'Lord of The Rings'. The 'Koko Banana' singer was at a movie museum in the United States where he spotted a statue of the popular fantasy character also known as Smeagol and decided to share a selfie. They both look cute together.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/music-star-ketchup-pose-with-smeagol.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
photoshop
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by ken19: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:
photoshop
did u read d post at all?

1 Like

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
ken19:

did u read d post at all?

help me read am abeg... I don over drink yellow garri I no fit see close things again..

1 Like

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LordZero(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:
photoshop

This is how some people jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
LordZero:

This is how some people jump into conclusion.

No be bad thing if you help me read oh?
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by ken19: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:

help me read am abeg... I don over drink yellow garri I no fit see close things again..
lol...u funny
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
very scary
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LordZero(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:

No be bad thing if you help me read oh?

How much are you going to pay?
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Q
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by momentarylapse: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Q

undecided

Even for this kind of dead thread you dey book space again? Haba.....
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
LordZero:

How much are you going to pay?

per line deep french kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
momentarylapse:

undecided

Even for this kind of dead thread you dey book space again? Haba.....

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LordZero(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:

per line deep french kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nah, not worth it. Raise the price wink
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
LordZero:

Nah, not worth it. Raise the price wink

Lol

u self put price... If I fit pay I go tell you if I no fit I go price...
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LordZero(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:

Lol

u self put price... If I fit pay I go tell you if I no fit I go price...
'In kind' payment no pay for this economy jor..

How about 20k per sentence and the French kiss per punctuation mark.. wink wink.

ermm, OP come and edit the post and make it very long with lots of punctuation marks.. thanks.
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by dandig(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
'so what's in your pocketsis' The Hobbit
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LaClickLaBend: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
wax
Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by optional1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
LordZero:

'In kind' payment no pay for this economy jor..

How about 20k per sentence and the French kiss per punctuation mark.. wink wink.

ermm, OP come and edit the post and make it very long with lots of punctuation marks.. thanks.

ah

thank you no worry again grin grin

if na all this u want I prefer to dey drink yellow garri every morning and night so dat I no go fit even read my name wen I see am........

1 Like

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by LordZero(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
optional1:

ah

thank you no worry again grin grin

if na all this u want I prefer to dey drink yellow garri every morning and night so dat I no go fit even read my name wen I see am........

Always remember to add 2 drops of kerosene, 6 drops of brake oil and one teaspoon of grinded pepper to the garri. . Comman thank me later.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' by Nixiepie(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oh lawd that thing is scary cry

(1) (Reply)

Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing / Comedian Daniel D Humorous' Wife Graduates From University Of West Of England / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Dazzle At ‘wiz On The Beach Concert’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.