Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing (1939 Views)

Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing by Ebal: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
VIDEO:Two Hausa Women Rivals Living in "Face me I Face you" House Fights Over Silly Thing

Some commentators on the post queried the man recording the incident instead of trying to settle them.
However, some commentators, Basunu Halima said:
"The idiot busy recording the women and laughing when the other was pointing a knife to the other one and threatening to stab her with it, I could be a different case if the other women had not intervened what is wrong with people and obsession with the rush to record and incident and post them on the social media instead of rushing to help or rescue people in a dangerous or bad situation. Alla ya isa"

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videotwo-hausa-women-rivals-living-in.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwHG4F1uxPk&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Southern Kaduna people grin
Re: Video:hausa Women Rivals Living In Face Me I Face You Fights Over Silly Thing by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Poverty is very very bad

(1) (Reply)

OAP Moet Abebe Rocks Bra And Crazy Jeans As She Hosts Yung L / I Would Rather Quit Music Than Accept Wizkid Is More Talented Than Me – Davido S / Endowed Lady Twerking Her Ass To The Nigerian National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.