Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer? (423 Views)

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer? by BambiWealth: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
I visited a Doctor friend of mine last week and I was actually amazed at the rate at which women came for mammogram. I was curious to ask my Doctor friend what the mammogram was for and he told me a lot of women suspect lumps in their breasts and want to confirm with the mammogram test. Shockingly, he told me that in the mast one month, 70% of the women who took the test were positive to the test. This aroused my curiosity that could the increase in the rate of breast cancer lately be related to the use of anti-perspirants aka roll on.....I need your views please!
Re: What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer? by ring7(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Men that use the antiperspirant not,na armpit cancer?
Re: What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer? by BambiWealth: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
From research, i've heard of breast cancer cases in men too....but not as much as women!

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Story I Read / Pre-owned Hupfeld Piano And Others For Sale 08180736930 / Makurdi Biggest Pool Pary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.