Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia (558 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by dapsonlou(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi (Russian: Серге́й Пантелеевич Мавроди; born August 11, 1955) is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million).

When someone told me about MMM Back in April of this year. I started doing Research on the Scheme. I found out that Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi have nothing to with MMM out side of Russia. Making that letter on MMM Nigeria Website a Big Fraud.
Re: MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by airminem(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Politicians are fraudsters in Nigeria
Re: MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by Loveprince: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lets be realistic even if truly he defrauded Russians over 4.3million dollar is that amount compare to that which is stolen by our government.
You are here ranting and nagging about someone who is a fraudster why not do the same thing about your government.
Settle your home war before going for peace keeping in another country.
Christmas is around the corner yet so many workers has not being paid. Imagine Abia teaching hospital going on strike why because of unpaid salaries.
That will never be the problem of individuals but when it comes to MMM everybody want to talk about it. People have being dying daily in the country because of hardship due to recession, no one will ever create topics about it but when it comes to MMM topic is a do or die affair.
For the past 20yrs we are being scam over and over again by our government yet no one will ever stand up to his right.
Leave MMM issue to those who participated in it and think of becoming useful to your nation.

1 Like

Re: MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by dapsonlou(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Loveprince:
Lets be realistic even if truly he defrauded Russians over 4.3million dollar is that amount compare to that which is stolen by our government.
You are here ranting and nagging about someone who is a fraudster why not do the same thing about your government.
Settle your home war before going for peace keeping in another country.
Christmas is around the corner yet so many workers has not being paid. Imagine Abia teaching hospital going on strike why because of unpaid salaries.
That will never be the problem of individuals but when it comes to MMM everybody want to talk about it. People have being dying daily in the country because of hardship due to recession, no one will ever create topics about it but when it comes to MMM topic is a do or die affair.
For the past 20yrs we are being scam over and over again by our government yet no one will ever stand up to his right.
Leave MMM issue to those who participated in it and think of becoming useful to your nation.

My brother and I had a conversation about Nigerian politicians today. We can pray till next year Nigeria will Still be in the same position 10years from now where kids will still be shouting up NEPA in 2026. Nigerian Vote for who they like not who will help them.

On the MMM issue, you miss my point Movros have nothing to do with MMM Nigeria, the MMM Nigeria only use his name to gain Confidence. Africans believe anything created by White men must be good, better and safe.
Re: MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by dapsonlou(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
I also understand that your money is involved, But the sooner you face facts the better.
Re: MMM Founder Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi Is a Fraudster In Russia by BrutalJab: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Is that all

This news don old naa. You can do better next time tho

(1) (Reply)

Ignore All Antimmm Agents, Join A WHATSAPP Group Nw / Reasons Why They Are All Out Against MMM / 1st Nigeria Food Safety And Investment Forum, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.