Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol (25450 Views)

Cecilia Ibru, Amaechi, Others Attend Ovation Carol 2019 / Akwa Ibom Carol Festival 2017 With Nathaniel Bassey, Progress, Eben Was Awesome / Lagos@50: Olamide, Davido, Tekno, KSA, Obey, Pasuma, Others To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by metromediaboss: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
After a year break the much anticipated end of the year musical concert themed Ovation Red Carol held on Sunday, December 18, 2016 at the Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island Lagos.

This year edition sponsored by telecom company Glo saw special dignitaries, celebrities and fans of good music in attendance. Spotted at the event include John Dramani Mahama; President of Ghana, Rotimi Amaechi; Nigeria's minister of transportation and former governor of Rivers State, Olusegun Osoba, Richard Mofe Damijo, Opral Benson, Musiliu Obanikoro among others.

Special recognition awards were handed to John Dramani Mahama for his contribution to African unity and King Sunny Ade for his contribution to African music globally. The Late OJB Jezreel was also remembered at the event for his contribution to the growth of Nigerian music. American soul-influenced funk group that formed in the early 1970s Cammeo performed live on stage for the first time in Nigeria with the veteran artist King Sunny Adé ending the show in grand style.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-ghana-president-amaechi-ksa-rmd.html

2 Shares

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by metromediaboss: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by tomzee2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Enjoy your self's you deserve it, your hard work has payd

#Jah I pray someday NL people will be looking at my pic like this grin grin grin shocked shocked kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by olajazz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by GudluckIBB(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
op i cant find Obanikoro here

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by TreasuredGlory: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
M
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by gbire: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Saw dem.....
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by emmyasam95(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
How many likes for John Dramani Mahama, another beacon of democracy in africa

12 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Thisis2raw(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
No homo! Ameachi is a handsome man oo

6 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by joowealth(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Obanikor ko, Ijoyenikoro ni

3 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by TheBossLadyK(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
RMD be like who dem mud

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by morbeta(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Obanikoro still dey go functions or has he decided to jump ship?
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Onyemadonald(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
different political parties. nairaland.com jobless youths killing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by ddippset(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
every time I see Amaechi I remember Jonathan, I don't know why.
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by igbarasdynasty: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amaechi the Rango!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by SweetJoystick(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seen, next
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by ikorodureporta: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Last year.....who watchd this oldskool lady's performance? I enjoyed this part.......

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by xjiggy: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
This new get as I'm bend. You say president elect Akufo - Ado yet na the president Mahama dey there. Obanikoro self I no see.

4 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by nwakaibeya1: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Many Disciples Desert Jesus# we don't expect you to accept our UNBELEIVABLE truth&revelation easily. It's meant for the good and justice people #John 6,60-68 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?” 61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.” 66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. 67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve. 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.I told you that our UNBELEIVABLE truth&revelation is for good and justice people not for everyone and that's why I told you we don't combine that's the typical truth in all and This is indeed kingdom of God of justice, not church as it where and That's why we speak plainly for humanbeigns to investigate firstly. We have come but not to beg humanbeigns of the world.its accept the truth or perish no apologies

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by NEHLIVE: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by RisMas(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
And where the hell is akufo addo in the pics, op should get his facts right sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Mufasa27(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
What's amaechi doing there, Judah of ubima lol grin
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Cooladex(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
TheBossLadyK:
RMD be like who dem mud
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by xnsandrxns: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
I can't find Koro in those pictures

Is it my eyes or he's not truly there?

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by morereb10: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
mmmmhhh

Abeg OP

Were u see Ghana president-elect?

Cuz all i can see is the defeated Ghanaian president which is still the incumbent president of Ghana

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
That one wey wear underwear and nightwear,na Christmas carol she come sing too?
Odiegwu
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by harbeedaymee(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do these people even know the meaning of the term "president-elect"? Isn't that the substantive president of Ghana there in the pictures?
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Lawalemi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Delete Momodu is really utilising his Ghana network
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Viktor1983(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where is akufo Addo? That's Mahama op
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amaechi is looking good, he just stands out cool Niger delta men and swag 5 & 6
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Fiso4real: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
We hope so
Re: Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol by Omotall(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
and so

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certification For Event Planners / A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.