Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,438 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. (8049 Views)

14 Methods Humans Have Used To Dispose Their Deads Throughout History. / 25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History / 25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by traware(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
fellis:
Women are still suffering

Before marriage family start pricing bride price on their head as if they are meat.

After marriage its time to throw away her fathers name and bear another mans name because unlike males, they are too inferior and unworthy to carry family name to the next generation.

During marriage her decision must always take back seat to the man's decisions regardless of whether the man even knows what he is doing or if he is a sadistic person that makes rules to inconvinience his wife.

Lets not even bring up issue of men encouraging adultery among themselves because they think they are naturally polygamous and because their wives are now too worn out and wrinkly to be sexy
If marriage is as terrible as you described it in this your post dripping with ignorance,why are women around the world so eager to get married?(I would love to see you blame society as usual for this mindset)

P.S.When i saw this thread,i hissed because i knew its agenda was to socially engineer men to continue slaving for women.
Gentlemen,never believe women are victims of men.Its all a historical fallacy

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
yet women still put one another down after all we've been through

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
tartarus:

This still doesn't answer his question.

which question please?
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is too heartbreaking to read..Don't know why women are maltreated..
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2016
tartarus:

This still doesn't answer his question.

lol. that's how you know when someone copies and paste. she didn't type that.

she copied from somewhere.

I mean, how can someone type such a long epistle that has no bearing to the question asked

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
yet women still put one another down after all we've been through

I don't. lots of educated brilliant women don't. It's inspiring to see women thrive and be successful, I encourage my gender every chance I get.

do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Explorers(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
skarlett:
This is just barbaric but then, the seige isn't exactly over yet undecided

So barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
0neal:

Hey miss -Scary Moniker- cry

Did you write all these from heart?!?

the moniker is an anagram and yes i did if by that you meant i did not copy it from elsewhere.
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by 0neal(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

the moniker is an anagram and yes i did if by that you meant i did not copy it from elsewhere.

Alright
Your write-up hints its conceived from a pro-feminist mindset.

Btw compliments of the season wink
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Explorers(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:
This is too heartbreaking to read..Don't know why women are maltreated..

Its really sad.
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Explorers:

Its really sad.

You are doing a very,very great job!! I have gone through every single one of your post! Brilliant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Explorers(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:

You are doing a very,very great job!! I have gone through every single one of your post! Brilliant!

Smiles.....Thanks sis.
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Fkforyou(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Expolers, in that society were female infanticide was prevalent, how was the population maintained? Don't tell me the men were screwing each other and giving birth.

Anyway sha...I hope this article isn't meant to guilt trip me into apologizing on behalf of my gender,cos kolewerk.

How are we sure all this history lessons are not "hearsay".? Perhaps they have no relation to present happenings.
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Ugosample(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
traware:

If marriage is as terrible as you described it in this your post dripping with ignorance,why are women around the world so eager to get married?(I would love to see you blame society as usual for this mindset)

P.S.When i saw this thread,i hissed because i knew its agenda was to socially engineer men to continue slaving for women.
Gentlemen,never believe women are victims of men.Its all a historical fallacy

That is not true at all, she is right, women have been through a lot in this world.
Even till today, look at how women are treated in Northern Nigeria and how they are suffering.

Except you are a misogynist, you can't deny this fact

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Please stop.
Have started crying already.
Where is my future wife?
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by daveP(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chei.

This is cruel. very cruel

but it was also a weapon of elimination by the women themselves.....
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by Explorers(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2016
daveP:
Chei.

This is cruel. very cruel

but it was also a weapon of elimination by the women themselves.....

The world has been so cruel for a long time sir.
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by lilllly(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2016
SirWere:

An automatic mill spews out well formed blocks every few minutes.
Doesn't mean we care for it undecided

i don't understand....pls enlighten me
Re: Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. by validstar1: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
hmm...really terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-old Ibukun Omoyeni Wins Africa's Trophy For Spelling / Abu Zaria : Direct Entry / JAMB To Move UTME To Ilorin Over LAUTECH Students’ Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.