Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Will Not Abandon PDP – Ebonyi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Abandon PDP – Ebonyi Governor (354 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / ‘we’ll Abandon PDP For Sheriff If"....ahmed Makarfi / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Abandon PDP – Ebonyi Governor by ahmed486: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016

Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has pledged not to abandon the Peoples Democratic Party in spite of the crisis currently rocking the party at the national level.

Umahi made the pledge on Sunday during a Christmas ‘Get-Together’ he organised for the State Working Committee of the PDP including its local and zonal committee members.\The governor spoke against the backdrop of fears in the state that he would soon dump the party due to the crisis and to secure his second-term bid.

According to him, the current challenges confronting the party will not lead to its demise as it will soon fizzle out with the commitment of its dedicated members.

“Anybody who believes that I would leave PDP for the All Progressives Congress or any other party is sleeping and should be woken from sleep.

“APC and other parties cannot win election in this state because PDP has performed marvelously and cannot be arm-twisted,’’ he said.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/12/19/i-will-not-abandon-pdp-ebonyi-governor/
Re: I Will Not Abandon PDP – Ebonyi Governor by angeltolly(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Your party..... Your Business

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Pays Over N55, 941billion Accrued Pension Rights / Abuja Disco Invests N47.1bn, Installs Meters For 300,000 Customers / Obasanjo Advices Ebonyi To Introduce Annual National Yam Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.