Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (18413 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Islie: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi has claimed that if he defects from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress, APC, the party would collapse.

Umahi noted that anybody having such thoughts about his defection “is just dreaming”, because he remained one of the strong pillars holding the PDP.

Speaking through the State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Senator Emmanuel Onwe, the governor maintained that the media speculations that was planning to pitch his tent with the ruling party was the figment of the imagination of rumour mongers.

Onwe said, “There have been speculations as to whether the Governor of Ebonyi State is moving to the APC or whether he is remaining in PDP, and who is going with him and who is not going with him.

“I want to address this matter hopefully once and for all, for all Nigerians to understand that Governor Umahi is one of the centre pillars of the PDP. And I say that with a very deep conviction from my soul.

“This is a party on whose platform he has been the state Chairman for four years, a party on whose platform he was the deputy governor for four years and now, governor hopefully for eight years.

“And anyone speculating about his commitment or his strength, or his role within the party or any doubt at all about whether he is remaining or decamping, is just dreaming.”

Onwe believed that Umahi’s leadership style was one of the qualities that would lead the PDP out of its current challenges.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/10/pdp-will-collapse-defect-apc-ebonyi-governor-umahi/

lalasticlala
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by HungerBAD: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oga Governor,

The PDP collapsed when the shoeless one was whooped In the elections last year,and banished to the Riverside of his village,where even Google Maps is having difficulties locating him.

Oga Governor na once a year your name dey appear for Newspapers,so this importance you dey claim sef,I no get am.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by truthspeaks: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Politicians n deceit be like buhari n dullardiosis

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by malton: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Izz like this one is overestimating his importance.

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by XaintJoel20: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
What do I stand to lose should PDP crumbles?

The answer remains....

Nothing...

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
I have never seen a worst case of delusions of grandeur.

Anyways, whatever he thinks of himself remains his business.

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Atiku2019: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Umahi is the closest PDP governor to PMB shocked

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Chriswazo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I didn't see where he said that if he leaves, PDP will be no more, Oga Op, rather he said he is one of the pillars and not the only pillar.

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by yarimo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Governor Umahi is referring to PDP will collapse in his ward ,but not at the federal level. Because umahi you are nobody in PDP undecided

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Caseless: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Decamp please
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by henchamb(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Atiku2019:
Umahi is the closest PDP governor to PMB shocked

So what will you say of prof Ben Ayade of Cross River

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by dhamstar(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
brb
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by iceberryose(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
truthspeaks:
Politicians n deceit be like buhari n dullardiosis
must you comment?

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by deebrain(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Haba!

Thank God!

At least, a news I can read and laugh!

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Deya
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
governors wike,umahi and fayose are the strongest pillars of PDP if u ask me

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Moreoffaith(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
So e never collapse abi?
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by sankky: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just like APC has collapsed after effectively losing Tinubu.
This man should not allow sycophants to push him down the precipice of megalomania like the yorubas did to their Jagaban.
What has he even achieved in his state up till now ?

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oga governor Gerarahere mehn!
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by sankky: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by mccoy47(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Media sha..
Just look at how they twisted his words in other to pitch him against other PDP bigwigs

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by aljazira: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Let's put it to test.
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by butpro(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Politicians and their alibi........ Let's wait till 2018
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dundeeee Governor. , Wetin go come happen if fayose leaves?

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by timsTNA: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fayose is nothing more than an errand boy in PDP. He can't even deliver his state to PDP in the next elections
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by Trapnews: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by bankyblue(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
U go fear TB jou** of PDP all this ipob aalways want to feel importnt sha... And is even a fake ipob from abakilike...."Lubbish
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by maximunimpact(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na so e take dey start, defection on my mind.......
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by zlantanfan: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
f
Re: PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi by alizma: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
mccoy47:
Media sha..
Just look at how they twisted his words in other to pitch him against other PDP bigwigs
the moment I read the topic, I knew the media is at it again. is just unfortunate that most Nigerian Youths don't even know the difference.

Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending / Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" / Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic)