Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,616 members, 7,865,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) (8018 Views)

Okorocha Presents 190b Naira Budget Of Consolidation And Continuity / Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill / N’assembly Increases Its Budget To N150B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by slawomir: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
ok
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
[/b]He named the six key policy areas of the 2017 budget to include Economic Revolution, Healthcare services, Infrastructure development, Institutional Reforms, Environmental sustainabilty, social welfare enhancement and Culture and tourism.[b]

When are we gonna move forward in dis country? Just imagine 6 key watever nd Education is not there! Isn't that suppose to be the no 1? Not tertiary, not primary!!!
Not even a little touch? Is our education system perfect already?

Nd the youth's suppose to smile at this? angry angry

Six sectors was mentioned doesn't mean the 6 sectors are the only sectors that covers the whole budget, it simply means they re at the top of his agenda for 2017.

And talking about Education, what Edo state really need in area of Education is the continuation of infrastructure development which oshiomole started and going through the budget, 6billion was budged for that. this would cover infrastructure developments at AAU, Akpata University of Education, formerly College of Education, Ekiadolor, Edo state polytechnic, Usen, etc. This I think is worthy of commendation.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
sakhalin:
Thanks
K
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by olumzzz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
What's wrong with dis one? undecided
Madam u ddnt reply my last mention o...i go fight u o
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
sakhalin:

The ugliness of your brethren seriously worries me.
Y don't u focus nd worry bout d tins dat concerns u!!
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Six sectors was mentioned doesn't mean the 6 sectors are the only sectors that covers the whole budget, it simply means they re at the top of his agenda for 2017.

And talking about Education, what Edo state really need in area of Education is the continuation of infrastructure development which oshiomole started and going through the budget, 6billion was budged for that. this would cover infrastructure developments at AAU, Akpata University of Education, formerly College of Education, Ekiadolor, Edo state polytechnic, Usen, etc. This I think is worthy of commendation.

True or not, education should've been regarded alongside those, it's just too important...

Speaking of oshiomole nd institution... Don't u know how much AAU nd d so called new university is suppose to pay for school fees? How's dat commendable?
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Y don't u focus nd worry bout d tins dat concerns u!!
It's okay ma'am. I'm sorry.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
sakhalin:

It's okay ma'am. I'm sorry.
No am sorry... I was rude!! Sorry bout dat
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

No am sorry... I was rude!! Sorry bout dat
k
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
olumzzz:

Madam u ddnt reply my last mention o...i go fight u o

Oga I can't see ur mention o...
Buh I mentioned u sumwhere else, waiting for ur reply
Re: Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) by danidee10(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

Hmmm a man who ran a successful (still successful) business for nearly 10 years.. go check his credentials and performance track once more. this is not a man famed for running an NGO by proxy or a career public servant circulating through all the ministry apparatus.. no no is he a public officer transiting from office to state. He knows his onions and is in a position to do justice to the problems of his state.. look at your governor and ask yourself.. can he do the same?

I just pity you. You still believe in 9ja politicians... Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Falsification & Retirement Manipulation Rocks Anambra LG Service Commission / 2023: Kalu Urges INEC To Conduct All Polls In One Day / "Okrika Is Okrika" Belema Thunders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.