Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption (12702 Views)

LAUTECH Reduces Student Fees Again / Tuition Fee Hike: Student Union Attacks Governor Akeredolu(Read Statement) / LAUTECH To Resume In January,may Hike Tuition Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by SexyNairalander: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
booked
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oyetboy:

grin grin See this one, I'm actually a student of the most sought after and prestigious UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, don't call yourself a student if you are not in unilag.... Pele, i know it's not easy being a student of a very useless school like lautech tongue
Well you're still a boy....your moniker can't lie.. and I don't encourage child abuse else I would've given you the reponse you really deserved....grow up and go learn how to caution yourself on social media....God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

My brother I don tire..most of my mates for final year don born..some don marry grin

uncle long leg ahjussi, stop being an uncle and utilise ur kondo to give us the fertile result, u know what I mean na?

go become a daddy grin
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

uncle long leg ahjussi, stop being an uncle and utilise ur kondo to give us the fertile result, u know what I mean na?

go become a daddy grin

wahlai spade na me go kill u last last grin grin grin

#longlegahjussi ..u watch Korean movies?
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by teemy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
lilprinze:
Those who paid have not written there 1st semester exams and they are busy talking of school fees hike.
Most likely to reflect from the beginning of the next session.
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by quivah(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

uhmmm you are a ladokite?
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by quivah(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
teemy:
Most likely to reflect from the beginning of the next session.
I do not think this will affect the current students...from 100l-500l
any hike affects the new coming students..

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
quivah:
uhmmm you are a ladokite?
yh..u?
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by quivah(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

yh..u?
yeah
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
quivah:
yeah
Intresting shocked ..first Ladokite meeting on NL cool
Level and Dept?
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by MayorTee00(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oyetboy:
Very useless school
its nt d school bro!!! Its d managment
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

I do na

the fence jumper just mention in ur diary grin
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

I do na

the fence jumper just mention in ur diary grin
same here bro cool grin cheesy
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

same here bro cool grin cheesy

list of the Korean movie that I've seen,

Lee min ho movies 2 weeks kang chi jeon wu chi playful kiss Athena/iris
but I started watching Korean movies back from 2011
what about you
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

list of the Korean movie that I've seen,

Lee min ho movies
2 weeks
kang chi
jeon wu chi
playful kiss
Athena/iris

but I started watching Korean movies back from 2011

what about you
Hella lot bro..

Boys over flower
GANGNAM
playful kiss
Glass mask
The man called god
Athena

Faith
Ju mong
city hunter
Blood

To mention a few wink
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Hella lot bro..

Boys over flower
GANGNAM
playful kiss
Glass mask
The man called god
Athena

Faith
Ju mong
city hunter
Blood

To mention a few wink

I don catch you grin
So, you even watch Korean movies
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
ellacute45:

I don catch you grin So, you even watch Korean movies
I find them interesting tongue
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

I find them interesting tongue

Yes to that cheesy
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
ellacute45:

Yes to that cheesy
Why don't we have our first normal conversation.. for some seconds tho tongue
Tell me..how many have u watched?
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Hella lot bro..

Boys over flower
GANGNAM
playful kiss
Glass mask
The man called god
Athena

Faith
Ju mong
city hunter
Blood

To mention a few wink

u mean u've watched gangnam blues? shocked
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

The one I watched was Lee min ho's and it ain't a a seasonal movie
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Why don't we have our first normal conversation.. for some seconds tho tongue

Tell me..how many have u watched?

Too many, can't remember
But my best are
Boys before flower
Man from the star
Cheese in the trap
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

The one I watched was Lee min ho's and it ain't a a seasonal movie

yes na, have been trying to download the movie but I don't know where to download it
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chai....strike yaff turn my fellow ladokites to movie addicts.....thought I yam the only one.....but American movies rock baby...
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Guru9ja(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oyetboy:

grin grin See this one, I'm actually a student of the most sought after and prestigious UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, don't call yourself a student if you are not in unilag.... Pele, i know it's not easy being a student of a very useless school like lautech tongue
u just privilege to be a student t of unilag. u dont need to brag about it
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by teemy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
quivah:

I do not think this will affect the current students...from 100l-500l
any hike affects the new coming students..
normally it shouldn't but these governors are in dire need of funds. expect like 150k
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
ellacute45:

Too many, can't remember
But my best are
Boys before flower
Man from the star
Cheese in the trap

Apart from boys before flower which is good amongst them.. been a yl I watched a Korean movie..
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Raptureminded(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
teemy:
normally it shouldn't but these governors are in dire need of funds. expect like 150k
U mean it can affect 100-500l also
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

yh..Fùcking and show of boobsi were in d movie..
But it ain't that Intresting to me..
Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

yh..Fùcking and show of boobsi were in d movie..

But it ain't that Intresting to me..

u mean there lot of booby in the movie? really

*running to download it with immediate alacrity*

Re: LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Apart from boys before flower which is good amongst them.. been a yl I watched a Korean movie..

Boys before flower was popular then grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Osodeke Re-elected ASUU National President / NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / Is Examination Malpractice A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.