Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government (18640 Views)

3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by lakesider(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
so this guy thinks we will vote he and his guys incase we wana vote out buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
All PDP now claiming saint and over sabi... If he knew this much what stops him from making a better plan for Goodluck to win. Buhari is undeniably a big time fool but he was sensible enough to pull u and i (Nigerians) into voting him. Make we cu cu keep our brain one side and play the zonbi till 2019. Cikina...
only the inteligent post since and after 2015 election, thats just the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by prinsam30: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
If u look at the context critically, he's making a lot of sense....

But if you look at the messenger of the context he's both critically and emphatically in a state of confusion still wondering how his master the ineffectual buffoon managed to drained the economy of the nation.

Useless leaders
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by duni04(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Reno is absolutely right. Buhari is a disgrace. He has refused to put his foot down and take major decisions. He has continued to accommodate the evil and corrupt tendencies of his chief if staff and the DG SSS. We cannot continue defending the Indefensible.
I also blame the VP for all this commotion. In a case where the head of a security agency and the chief of staff to the President are leading the President and the country astray and feeding him with bad info, it behoves on the VP to sit up and assert his claimed uprightness. We can't have a docile VP in this kind of situation.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
nghubs1:
The recent economic situation is not because the oil price has fallen but because the recent administration lacks the intelligence needed to run a country.

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by enitey(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
I love Reno

Reno is bae

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by poseidon12: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Reno, always on point. Buhari's is turning out to be the worst government we have had so far. Nigerians messed up big time by voting this man into power. Whoever will succeed Buhari in 2019 will have a tough job repairing the damage caused by this government.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by masseratti: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
Reno should just shut the hell up, I'm not a fan of Buhari's administration but I think GEJ's fiscal policy placed us in the fix we are experiencing now. Lowering tax, placing too much money in the economy without regulating the flow of the naira, allowing thieves in government and their croonies to steal our money, making the naira lose its value, really messed us up! Buhari came in to suck up all that money but he didn't raise taxes, inflation is terribly high and government is spending less in capital projects. Well the have lifted the ban of the 41 banned products let's see if their prices comes down! But you politicians have messed us up!

God bless you, but I don't think lifting ban on those products are necessary
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by immazion: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
All PDP now claiming saint and over sabi... If he knew this much what stops him from making a better plan for Goodluck to win. Buhari is undeniably a big time fool but he was sensible enough to pull u and i (Nigerians) into voting him. Make we cu cu keep our brain one side and play the zonbi till 2019. Cikina...
you are the one he pull not me or people frm the east, i know you are a yoruba tinube fool you guys not buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by greenermodels: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
it took buhari six months to appoint his cabinet, all of them been round pegs in square holes not to talk of corruption cases against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by WizBLANCE(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
immazion:
you are the one he pull not me or people frm the east, i know you are a yoruba tinube fool you guys not buhari

i wish nobody from the east voted him, i wish i had a voters card but no it all ends in reveries. I be confirm nsukka boy but then either you vote him or not Nigerias voted Buhari in and till we get our freedom you are a Nigerian and so u voted him. Use your sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Rolandonyi: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dear Mr Omokri, It supprises some of us that having served in the most corrupt government after that of the Maradona himself you could come to public sphere to display your ignorance believing that everybody on Naira land or that go through the threads are as gullible as you think. But, hell no! We no where we are coming from and don't try to hoodwink us trying to portray GEJ in good light by having him by buy every available space for public discuss or award of some superficial degrees or picking up plaques when we have so many wood carvers in Edo State and other parts of Nigeria. One thing is of concern and that is having courage to do it. It takes guts to ask for people under you to be investigated, so Mr President should be commended for that singlar act because so much vivid in our memory in the many cases against you hero GEJ is the case of Arunma Otey when she blatantly disobeyed the order of GEJ when she was suspended from the meeting of the economic team only for us to be told that NOI allowed her in. so mister always think be you post any topic because so of us don't have shallow brains like your humble self. He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone. You are as guilty as your god father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by lastpage: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
nghubs1:
Reno Omokri a former aid of Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday lambast the President Buhari led administration.

Reno in his words said

"President Buhari's cabinet and Fuji House of Commotion certainly have more than a few things in common! It is no surprise that Nigeria is so broke and suffering from recession under this educationally challenged government. How can a nation earn money when we have a government that refuses to learn? It is not a coincidence that KNOWLEDGE and IGNORANCE both have 9 letters and RICH and POOR both have 4 letters. We are poor not because the price of oil has fallen. No. We are poor because the intelligence of our leaders has fallen"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211040438144180&id=1152008079

http://nghubs.com/reno-omokri-mocks-apc-led-government/

This "snubbed-nosed Clown" called Omokre should get a better job!

Sa-TAN-ism as sponsored by "Goatluck" Jonathan is not a job. undecided undecided

So, its Buhari's Grammar that caused the recession, not the prior looting and wastage of our national treasury, by your clueless Master, Goatluck Jonathan, ehn?
Yeeye dey smell.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by VUVUZELA10: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Spended Government
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Nomshanemma: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
nghubs1:
Reno Omokri a former aid of Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday lambast the President Buhari led administration.

Reno tweeted that the Buhari’s administration is not intelligent enough to rescue Nigeria from the recent economic crisis.

He compared the APC led Administration with Fuji House of Commotion. He said the government is one which has refused to learn

Reno said the reason for the recent economic situation is not because the oil price has fallen but because the recent administration lacks the intelligence needed to run a country.

Reno in his words said

"President Buhari's cabinet and Fuji House of Commotion certainly have more than a few things in common! It is no surprise that Nigeria is so broke and suffering from recession under this educationally challenged government. How can a nation earn money when we have a government that refuses to learn? It is not a coincidence that KNOWLEDGE and IGNORANCE both have 9 letters and RICH and POOR both have 4 letters. We are poor not because the price of oil has fallen. No. We are poor because the intelligence of our leaders has fallen"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211040438144180&id=1152008079

http://nghubs.com/reno-omokri-mocks-apc-led-government/
they lack something upstairs☝
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by calabardick(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
MzMercie:
More than house of commotion, change the change >sad sad

Buhari is like....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by passionate88: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
I didn't vote the dullard
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by WizBLANCE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
passionate88:
I didn't vote the dullard
me too but Nigerians did and we are both Nigerians so did you vote him or not?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by passionate88: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:

me too but Nigerians did and we are both Nigerians so did you vote him or not?

I didn't
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by benzems(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by WizBLANCE(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
passionate88:

I didn't
you wish and i do too but the fact is we hang our faith on 2019 if possible.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Cletus77(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
E concern Them
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by godwin120alex: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari govt is a Ponzi scheme. He has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by hamilton62(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
Reno should just shut the hell up, I'm not a fan of Buhari's administration but I think GEJ's fiscal policy placed us in the fix we are experiencing now. Lowering tax, placing too much money in the economy without regulating the flow of the naira, allowing thieves in government and their croonies to steal our money, making the naira lose its value, really messed us up! Buhari came in to suck up all that money but he didn't raise taxes, inflation is terribly high and government is spending less in capital projects. Well the have lifted the ban of the 41 banned products let's see if their prices comes down! But you politicians have messed us up!

hmmmm
if so, why did Mark Zuckerberg come to Nigeria, remember his attention was drawn by COHUB for programmers and computer scientists and who encouraged that?
pls, how many years is it now and could you tell us what this oldie has done that we could applaud or thumb up for him?
What is positive presently about your state, Nigeria?
Remember, you saints, the APC members helped dragged us into this because they needed the power by all means... Ask Amaechi and other loyalist of his governors forum what they did with the ECA even to the extent of suing the Fed to court... remember that NOI warned for this and everyone was mute praising the looters that they battled well with the Fed... What advice has been dished out by Femi and the so called technocrats in this administration... what have they done... of not to impoverish the masses with taxes and hike in petrol and grid bills while they live their wealth lavishing life's?
Call a spade one otherwise it will be used on your teeth as toothpick... Some people aren't gullible though most are at least their words testify of it...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Fake pastor reno is barking again. If he knows the solution to this recession he should proffer it rather than mocking the government.
I doubt whether he normally study the bible
Pray for the peace of Nigeria, they that love will the fruit thereof
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by ofwest47(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2016
This Omokiri man is wailing on behalf of IPOB the Bia_fraud
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Mrslimblack(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2016
malton:
This guy must be devil-inspired to speak trash at all times.

Instead of being sober and reflecting on how he will answer to God for leading Nigeria to its present predicament, the dolt is out yarning trash again.

Mr., you helped corrupt the morals of our entire nation. Therefore, you are too morally debased to cast a stone against anyone.

You and your boss caused this great nation its most devastating injury in spite of your overrated degrees.

That great dishonor goes to none other than your oga at the top.

Nonsense!!
You are the trash itself, he said the truth and you are here sounding gibberish

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by bart10: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
You are right brother. This government is too dull to achieve anything meaningful in two years. Just a government of drama tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2016
WizBLANCE:

Abeg, speak for yourself. Who be you and I?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Udoh Who Survived Reigners Church Building Collapse Recuperating (Photo) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja(photos) / NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.