Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte (1140 Views)

Mikel Reveals How Trabzonspor Threatened Him Before His Contract Was Cancelled / 2019 AFCON: Obi Mikel Reveals Who Caused Nigeria's Shock 2-0 Loss To Madagascar / "It Was Difficult To Work With Conte" - Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte by soccerblitz: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel is being linked with a move out of Chelsea in the incoming summer transfer window.

The Nigeria international is being struggling with game time under Antonio Conte and the experienced midfielder has told the Sun why he’s not on good terms with the Italian tactician.

“I’m not that kind of person who wants to find excuses, nor I’m trying to escape responsibilities.”..... SEE FULL STORY HERE--> http://soccerblitz.net/2016/12/19/mikel-reveals-why-he-his-having-issues-with-conte/
Re: Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte by Patchsofts: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please can you try to speak in English so i can help you in this matter You are talking about what [url=Http://www.patchsofts.com]software[/url] or program.
Re: Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte by Patchsofts: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Patchsofts:
Please can you try to speak in English so i can help you in this matter You are talking about what [url=Http://warez4pc.net]software[/url] or program.
Re: Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte by Warez4pCs(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Your link is not working or being redirect to somewhere else. Can you Check your link. What is this about a game of PC Software. If you need PC Software you Can visit Softs4Down.
Re: Mikel REVEALS Why He His Having Issues With Conte by Warez4pCs(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Did you Check iVideoMate Video Downloader Crack on my blog if didn't then you should it is amazing software to download videos

(1) (Reply)

Police Impounds Iran Student’s Car Because He Looks Like Messi / Richest Nigerian Footballers / Football Fans Who Broke Referee’s Head After Match In Bauchi Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.