Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Help! Is This Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Is This Cancer (953 Views)

Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
sad
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
CC. Sissy3, dominique, seun, lalasticlala
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Any doctor in the house?
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by oxypress: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
victorking:
Any doctor in the house?
The advice doctors gave you before you threw it into the dustbin. You want to waist our time?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
oxypress:
The advice doctors gave you before you threw it into the dustbin. You want to waist our time?

Get lost! Check my previous thread and see if i post stupid stuffs. Brought an important issue and an idiot like u instead of contributing meaningfully is talking thrash. I asked for doctors not trolls.
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by oxypress: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
victorking:

Get lost! Check my previous thread and see if i post stupid stuffs. Brought an important issue and an idiot like u instead of contributing meaningfully is talking thrash. I asked for doctors not trolls.
I am not going to add to your problem by telling you my mind. I have come accross lots of people with this same attitude. Their end result is almost always identical. All the medics here know what I am talking about. Imagine 7 years ago you were given a diagnoses you threw it away thinking to yourself that the doctors and all the health staff are stupid illitrates, and crazy fools. Now you come back here on NL asking faceless doctors whether it is cancer or TB as if NL is a Teaching Hospital. When we try to help you by first blaming you and what you did 7 years ago is reapeating itself again: you said we are trolls, stupid and trash, Imagine that! I thought you will pick the wisdom in what I write: remember this verse? It is for people like you. "May the wisdom Ahithofel be turned to foolishness". I am waiting to see if you will not prostrate on the ground and beg for forgiveness at the end of the day: (Not to me o, because I don't have your time again).
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
oxypress:
I am not going to add to your problem by telling you my mind. I have come accross lots of people with this same attitude. Their end result is almost always identical. All the medics here know what I am talking about. Imagine 7 years ago you were given a diagnoses you threw it away thinking to yourself that the doctors and all the health staff are stupid illitrates, and crazy fools. Now you come back here on NL asking faceless doctors whether it is cancer or TB as if NL is a Teaching Hospital. When we try to help you by first blaming you and what you did 7 years ago is reapeating itself again: you said we are trolls, stupid and trash, Imagine that! I thought you will pick the wisdom in what I write: remember this verse? It is for people like you. "May the wisdom Ahithofel be turned to foolishness". I am waiting to see if you will not prostrate on the ground and beg for forgiveness at the end of the day: (Not to me o, because I don't have your time again).

You are a big fool. May ur evil thoughts be upon u and ur family. And ur stupid brain dint ask u how i survived d 7 years. If you have notin to say, swerve abeg
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Beg you for forgiveness cos you are my creator or what? Not everyone is afraid of death or evil. Because u are a doctor doesnt make you the last resort for any medical situation. How do you even know if the story is real or am talking abt mysef. Abeg u reason like a cow. What is the health section of nairaland for if not to ask questions. Abi what are u doing here. Instead of u to talk reasonably, u are talking stupidly. Wht dint u just read d thread and move on like others have done. You just want to show ur stupid self. Am sure u are still a junior doctor cos a matured and experienced doctor wont talk like a fool like u. Dont comment on my thread again o. Kill joy like u.
Re: Please Help! Is This Cancer by victorking: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
May death visit u and ur family for this thrash u said to me. Fool. If u dont want a curse upon ur life learn to be mature or mind ur business. May all d evil u tot of while replying me be upon u and ur generations forever. Animal.

(1) (Reply)

6 Surprising Symptoms Of Heart Disease Nigerians Don't Know About / What Is A Stomach Ulcer? Stomach Ulcers Are Painful Sores That Can Be Found In.. / Throat Cancer’s Link To MouthAction: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.