Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) (43961 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Are u suffering from memory loss? Why are u repeating same words that caused ur medical bankruptcy?

Kpele!

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

Can ur wretched life avoid innjoo phone let alone iPhone? I just pity ur confused being because it's better u reach for the highway now and allow a free hit by a truck.

Your life is meaningless.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

When next u see a Dog ask him why his brain is working better than yours. Your life is too miserable to be compared to human
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

When next u see a Dog ask him why his brain is working better than yours. Your life is too miserable to be compared to human

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

Very well then. Since u known the drugs for your insanity why are u wasting time? Pls do quick b4 ur madness is known to everybody. I mean pls help ursef b4 ur case is beyond redemption
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

U are a classical definition of brain hemorrhage patient. I can only pity people who still see u as a human.

Pls call ur daddy oyedepo to pray for u since he is eating ur tithe. Let him work for his food
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Very well then. Since u known the drugs for your insanity why are u wasting time? Pls do quick b4 ur madness is known to everybody. I mean pls help ursef b4 ur case is beyond redemption

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

I don't doubt ur assertions because I see u as a more qualified nincompoop. Congrats on your investiture
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

Do u know d meaning of the word u are asking for? Only ninnyhammer like u will be competing with ur doltish character
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

I don't doubt ur assertions because I see u as a more qualified nincompoop. Congrats on your investiture

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Do u know d meaning of the word u are asking for? Only ninnyhammer like u will be competing with ur doltish character

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

What are u waiting for? The next car is ready to give u wat u desire. Apoda. Akuku ibi se radarada omo
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

How do u know? Reason why I am not a dilapidated soul like u. I can't wait to tell ur parents the mistake they made giving birth to u
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

What are u waiting for? The next car is ready to give u wat u desire. Apoda. Akuku ibi se radarada omo

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

Not hard to know a dead brain soul. Your parents aren't worth anything to u. Tell them to give u breast milk maybe ur brain can revive small
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

No wonder ur life is this miserable. You have flushed all the good things in ur life. Now I know better.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

No wonder ur life is this miserable. You have flushed all the good things in ur life. Now I know better.

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

Animals are more worthy than u. I will even pay for the treatment of a goat instead of urs.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Animals are more worthy than u. I will even pay for the treatment of a goat instead of urs.

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Great6Pack(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:

When next u get a flash of sense use it to better ur life. Ur generations yet unborn will never forgive u for this high class mediocrity
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

When next u get a flash of sense use it to better ur life. Ur generations yet unborn will never forgive u for this high class mediocrity

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Great6Pack:

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sekundosekundo: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
blazer234:

Hhhhaaaahahah. Empty hypocrite. He has nothing to say to defend his stupid life anymore. Òdè òpònú!

Not disappointing at all.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by blazer234: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Not disappointing at all.

Abeg do and sleep. Empty pastor slave.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sekundosekundo: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
blazer234:

Abeg do and sleep. Empty pastor slave.

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wetin this one they talk?
iambliss:

Take a chill pill Angry bird. Lol. Hit the game and not the player. You sound like them players that bite other players when they start losing a game. Bring in the points not the drama.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm sorry but you are a mumu...I know a lot of pastors from winners. One of them was preaching one day and said oyedepo tithed 1billion naira. Evryone was ecstatic and asked to where, of course to his church. So please make use of both your teeth, tongue and brain when speaking.
bezimo:

Are you aware that Winners chapel has been tithing as a church since 1987 (I.e taking 10℅ of what comes in as a church out to where it belongs) No wonder the church is among the richest in world, the church just acquired a multi million dollar church customised bible printing plant, the first in Africa. This is happening in a time the the economy is supposed to be facing recession.

Bishop Oyedepo is the pioneer of that revelation as found in scriptures,according to Bishop when he found it in scriptures that organizations can tithe and come under an open heaven he rushed to his mentor and shared what he found in 1987( that is church tithing to another Church). Other churches follow same and are in the tithing covenant.

I believe in the tithing covenant based on my convictions as found from scriptures. I found out it pays to tithe and it's costly to eat that 10℅ that belong to God out of greed.

The returns is more than money or what money can't buy.
Abraham tithed, Jacob tithed, (Jesus came and validated tithing-Lk 11:42) so I would be stupid to think tithe is not important.

As a Christian, tithing is your number 1 giving, then others can follow, like giving to the poor, giving worship offering, giving to men of God, giving sacrifices, giving to parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.