Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) (43964 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by MK15real: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Liar !!
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by ichuka(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
frosbel2:
Liar !!
Longtime bro
Compliments
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
ichuka:

Longtime bro
Compliments

Same to you bro, all the best.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by gemale(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Well said my Father in the Lord.
Quote me wrongly and u won't see the end of this year
Nw u petty coward hiding under d anonymity of nobody, can you c dt u r nothing bt a false prophet & utterer of falsehood? Ur prophecy dt I wldnt live 2 c 2017 because I quoted u is as false & fictitious as ur intelligence. Men lyk u r only adding coal 2 fires of God's wrath by saying wt he didn't instruct u 2 say. Can u c dt God doesn't share ur petty mind & vengeful nature? I'm here 2 gloat @ d impotence of ur empty words which isn't even worth $hit (@ least dt can b turned 2 manure & enrich d soil). D fact dt u can even wish d demise of anoda human shows dt ur nature is nt of God & dt I r a hypocrite extraordinaire.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by oaroloye(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
MISHIGAS!

kingaaj:
Bishop David Oyedepo Says Only Those Who Pay Tithes Are Qualified To Receive Blessings

"Everybody believes that God has an open order of blessings for his people. But you see, it takes your tithing to qualify for it.. If you only know the promise and you don't know the conditions, you will die frustrated.

"Christ has redeemed us, from the curse of sin, of poverty, of death. Yes, but what does it take to get there? It takes faith in the demands. People just believe the promise, but you need to believe the demands. It is believing the demands that entitles you to the fulfilment of the promise.

"There is no provision in scriptures without conditions attached. Even salvation, as free as it is, you need to repent before you can be saved. There is nothing provided for without conditions to meet."

My GOD- but this guy is a GENIUS! (Sarcasm.)

I guess the Madman of the Gergasenes, and the Impotent man at BETHESDA and others, were TOTALLY-PAID-UP, right?

The KOSHER/TREIF LAW teaches us not to accept STUPID REVELATIONS that DON'T ALWAYS WORK!
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by stephleena(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2017
ujezeez:
Pay tithe before u can be blessed or work hard before u can be rewarded...i will rather work hard...i will never stop to make d gullible understand the fact that religion is a scam...any religious bigot wey quote me go see me 4 sleep dey tidy am better slap for being stupid.
give God a chance in ur life,it can only get better for u
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by ujezeez(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
stephleena:
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by DaBillionnaire: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
iambliss:

Take a chill pill Angry bird. Lol. Hit the game and not the player. You sound like them players that bite other players when they start losing a game. Bring in the points not the drama.

One of the gullibles sighted grin
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
ujezeez:

Thanks and God bless!
stephleena:

[
frosbel2:
Liar !!
quote author=DaBillionnaire post=59561011]

One of the gullibles sighted grin[/quote]
CHARLOE:

Am sure you're 1 of d victims of mmm, u sound like them; 'is it ur money? Is it ur high bp? Is it ur suicide? Time wld tell, Jan 15 no far!
myobjective:

God don dey do MMM?
Zenlife:

But Oyedepo et al should talk about it, at least to his flock. If the excuse usually mentioned in support of tithe collection is what maintains the church existence, the givers deserve to know how well they are giving and how used.

There should be transparency.
If not an oversight, is it ethical or fair?

As a matter of fact, a well- meaning pastor and/ or church that announces correctly, what is received and how spent publicly, will likely receive more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

What have been taught, what do you teach, what did the early church father teach?
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Zenlife: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
[quote author=DaBillionnaire post=59561011]

One of the gullibles sighted grin
Am sure you're 1 of d victims of mmm, u sound like them; 'is it ur money? Is it ur high bp? Is it ur suicide? Time wld tell, Jan 15 no far!

God don dey do MMM?

But Oyedepo et al should talk about it, at least to his flock. If the excuse usually mentioned in support of tithe collection is what maintains the church existence, the givers deserve to know how well they are giving and how used.

There should be transparency.
If not an oversight, is it ethical or fair?

As a matter of fact, a well- meaning pastor and/ or church that announces correctly, what is received and how spent publicly, will likely receive more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

What have been taught, what do you teach, what did the early church father teach?

Ibeere o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World / Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.