Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions (803 Views)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) / Anambra decides 2017: Biafrans Mob Nnamdi Kanu As He Visit Anambra Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by morereb10: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and Chairman of Common Sense Department as he is fondly called have again attacked the senators and federal government as well as all APC governors and have advised them to visit Anambra State for tutorials on how to manage and control resources instead of criticizing them.

In his words:

"Rather than denigrate Anambra State, what APC Members, from PMB to all APC Governors should do is to visit Anambra for tutorials in administration".

See the tweets below and peoples reactions...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/sen-bruce-to-fg-visit-anambra-for.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique missyb4 ijebaby

Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by HQuadreal: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by psucc(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
It takes humility to undergo tutorial.
APC is damned because of pride.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by Histrings08(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
U see now
Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anybody disputing this is just ist class zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by richidinho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by Bevista: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
It is given that Anambra is one of the better performing states in the country at the moment. However, BMB must be suffering from Selective Amnesia for calling out only APC governors. This clearly shows that he is not on the side of Commonsense but on the side of Partisanship. Or is he suggesting that all PDP governors are already doing excellent and so do not need lessons in administration?
---
Used to have a lot of respect for the twitter senator, but clearly, he is proof that politics does things to your sanity and sense of objectivity. He visited Lagos (arguably the best performing state in the country right now) recently and he didn't find it worthy to call out his PDP governors to visit Lagos for lessons in administration.
---
So much for Common Sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by adem30: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
There is Something I don't understand with this Man and Anambra.

The last time I checked, this parrot man came from Bayelsa state with 9LGAs and Receiving 13%/derivation funds and His Governor is owing Unknow months Salaries. When will he advise his Governor to visit Anambra and not only APC governors.

What about Fayose,Mimiko, even Wike that are owing salaries? where should they go?
Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by malton: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
This one talks way too much for a senator.

Someone please remind me a second thing Ben preaches?

Other than propaganda, what's to learn from an Obiano-led Anambra?

For a man whose major achievements are building some needless flyovers and emblazoning his name on material prints, I think he's overly overrated.

I'm guessing this talkative hasn't been to Lagos over the past year.

1 Like

Re: Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions by kurt09(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
I partially agree. Remove PMB from the list and I will concur fully lol. #IstillstandwithBuhari.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Life Solved. / Tuface's Planned Protest Banned In Lagos / The Only Warning Nigerians And Other Africans Take Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.