Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage (66517 Views)

Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) / Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Zehner:
Isn't that Jamaica? And the stupid girl was smiling at first undecided angry
They nearly fracture her hip bones.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2016
She's not supposed to be dancing with those girls in the video, it was sort of a revenge or something. Those girls were paid to dance in that party and she tried to steal their spotlight. So this happened.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by johnydon22(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga have u 'seen' things in life?

I support the guy, sometimes u have to blame the victim's

Like MMM participants, when u advise ladies to stay home or watch friends they keep you're brushed aside as ignorant.
They do not know that badt/evil guys give the best advice.

There are lots of questions to be asked regarding this incident... people don't just start molesting babes.

Next time (unless she's a hoe/runz girl) she'll stay at home.

Nothing simpleton-like about it, it's common sense... you're the one who took the narrow view here

Damn I give up on these guys, very disturbing in uncompassionate lot... The day you probably get molested I am sure you will receive the blame and not the perpetrator of the act..

Quite a moronic way to think
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who asked her to attend a house party? Dem for fvck her intestine join sef, not only her Toto - Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

Something is absolutely wrong with your brain
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by 2n2k(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2016
iluvpomo:

A girl 'presenting her backside' to you for a dance is not carte blanche for assault. Get that straight Mr. Pdudy! You and your violent sèxual fantasies belong to Daesh FFS.

@ pdudy only presented the rules of the 'daggering dance'. A girl signifies her interest to enter the dance by 'presenting her backside'. All other things that followed that entering the dance are within the context of the daggering dance.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Yeligray(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Na she cause am next time you go learn to stay for house.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Mrfixitxtech: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Not assault, It the Caribbean Dances.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by upuphim(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2016
I pity young women that are obsessed with anything partying even when they are not invited. Jesus can always deliver from yoke.
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by LorDBolton(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Damn I give up on these guys, very disturbing in uncompassionate lot... The day you probably get molested I am sure you will receive the blame and not the perpetrator of the act..

Quite a moronic way to think
Like I said u have a ' narrow way of thinking '

I advise you to upgrade your thought process.

Compassion? Lols Ok you that knows the babe pls help me tell her 'sorry' ehn

Mtcheeew nigerians and 'Heiya mentality'

We don't know the where, how or why such cruelty befell her.

*Did u see either of us praising the perpetrators??

So what does criticising their actions, condolences & compassion online achieve?? Empathy? Ok!

Does it stop the touts, misogynists, paedophiles, sadists, necrophilist etc from being who they are??

He's given girls the golden advise, stay ur papa house & I added watch the friends you keep... the smart ones will heed, the gibbons like you will throw shade cos you haven't been caught up in a totally avoidable situation b4.

And who told u I haven't been denigraded?? Freshers who have had the badluck of renting selfcon in a hostel filled with cultist will tell u their story.

What I learnt from it? Due-diligence is golden,

Hence I appreciate his words 'Next time you go stay ya papa house' cos 'the next time I asked around b4 renting a lodge'

He offered a way to reduce cases like this, you've offered NONE! Except asking for compassion?

Upgrade your thought process!!
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by stuntman007: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2016
That is Jamaica and not south Africa. Besides there's the saying that we blacks are our own problems. No white hold a party like this one and definitely one man will stand to defend her among every men there. But in our case we sit to enjoy the most barbaric things and sadly bring out our video phones to record it for later enjoyment. And everyday we we complain of racism from the white folks. It saddens me to av seen this
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by iluvpomo(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2016
2n2k:

@ pdudy only presented the rules of the 'daggering dance'. A girl signifies her interest to enter the dance by 'presenting her backside'. All other things that followed that entering the dance are within the context of the daggering dance.
you need deliverance... make I call pastor/imam for you?? grin
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by ehispapa(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2016
i have this video since 2012...its a Jamaica street dance called Daggering. i dont know what these bloggers gain by telling lies
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by freshkik(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2016
This is a jamaica new ghetto dance trend, dem plenty for IG, this 1 is small sef sad
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Sparks outrage where? I'm in SA and I know nothing about this. Nigerians and the tendency of posting fake threads about otheer countries to feel better about themselves
especially where SA is painted in a negative light you will see 10+ pages worth of senseless and irrational responses from the "giant of africa" citizens grin. Very funny
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by LeSudAfricaine: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Jayceon:
especially where SA is painted in a negative light you will see 10+ pages worth of senseless and irrational responses from the "giant of africa" citizens grin. Very funny
I realised long ago we are a country they love to hate

1 Like

Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
LorDBolton:

Like I said u have a ' narrow way of thinking '

I advise you to upgrade your thought process.

Compassion? Lols Ok you that knows the babe pls help me tell her 'sorry' ehn

Mtcheeew nigerians and 'Heiya mentality'

We don't know the where, how or why such cruelty befell her.

*Did u see either of us praising the perpetrators??

So what does criticising their actions, condolences & compassion online achieve?? Empathy? Ok!

Does it stop the touts, misogynists, paedophiles, sadists, necrophilist etc from being who they are??

He's given girls the golden advise, stay ur papa house & I added watch the friends you keep... the smart ones will heed, the gibbons like you will throw shade cos you haven't been caught up in a totally avoidable situation b4.

And who told u I haven't been denigraded?? Freshers who have had the badluck of renting selfcon in a hostel filled with cultist will tell u their story.

What I learnt from it? Due-diligence is golden,

Hence I appreciate his words 'Next time you go stay ya papa house' cos 'the next time I asked around b4 renting a lodge'

He offered a way to reduce cases like this, you've offered NONE! Except asking for compassion?

Upgrade your thought process!!

It's not the fault of the victim if you do something stupi_d, it's sorely the fault and responsibility of the perpetrator... You do stupi_d things because you are too stupi_d to stop yourself from doing stupi_d things not the victims fault..

Like I said if you get molested by a gay, we will blame you and ask that you stay in your father's house..

Women should do what they want anymore because of uncanny perverts who get propelled by the misplaced blame shifts by lots like you..

Tufia!!!
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by LorDBolton(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2016
johnydon22:

It's not the fault of the victim if you do something stupi_d, it's sorely the fault and responsibility of the perpetrator... You do stupi_d things because you are too stupi_d to stop yourself from doing stupi_d things not the victims fault..

Like I said if you get molested by a gay , we will blame you and ask that you stay in your father's house..

Women should do what they want anymore because of uncanny perverts who get propelled by the misplaced blame shifts by lots like you..

Tufia!!!

After reading this crap I had to check your profile

Truly you ain't seen anything in life.

GTFOH.

BYE
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by johnydon22(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
LorDBolton:

After reading this crap I had to check your profile

Truly you ain't seen anything in life.

GTFOH.

BYE
you gat nothing and seen nothing... Nothing is as bad as an ill act more than blaming the victim for the actions of the wicked, it's a disturbing act and it's lots like you that give out subtle justification for such inhumane actions..

For someone who is implying to have seen more you think less..

Stop checking profiles and bring on your arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by ibietela2(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
pdudy:

You don't even need to see the video. It is nothing. Go to YouTube and type "daggering dance In jamaica."

You will be shocked

SA or Jamaica?
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
iluvpomo:

Who da fuk are you preaching too?? And what is "your country"?? You are not Nigerian? Because dem dash you visa for XX country, you come de make noise for NairaLand grin
by "your country" I mean Nigeria,any questions??

1 Like

Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I realised long ago we are a country they love to hate
yep,it's so laughable
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by iluvpomo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jayceon:
by "your country" I mean Nigeria,any questions??
and what is your own country oh good sir?
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
iluvpomo:
and what is your own country oh good sir?
??
Re: Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage by iluvpomo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jayceon:
??
jeez dude ... you are wimping away grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.